Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Golden rule for motivation is...

hey guize..

Jsut worked something major out towards keeping myself motivated..

Planning...yes thats right..planning..

Today i worked out my diet completely down to every single day and individual calories..
    It helps with macros and u van see each and every meal what to eat..

Also this works with planning ur workouts..this one is fairly leanient in that you must really push urself for more weight and more reps..u must go hard..
    The workout plan is purely so you know how many reps u want to get and to make sure u beat last weeks lifts..

If you want a copy of my new diet im happy to send that to any of you. Just ask.

Peace

MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed. Clichéd saying, but failing to plan is planning to fail.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    hey guize..

Jsut worked something major out towards keeping myself motivated..

Planning...yes thats right..planning..

Today i worked out my diet completely down to every single day and individual calories..
    It helps with macros and u van see each and every meal what to eat..

Also this works with planning ur workouts..this one is fairly leanient in that you must really push urself for more weight and more reps..u must go hard..
    The workout plan is purely so you know how many reps u want to get and to make sure u beat last weeks lifts..

If you want a copy of my new diet im happy to send that to any of you. Just ask.

Peace
    Planning is good...but in all that planning have you planned on those little unexpected wrenches that get thrown into the mix every once in a while?

Planning is great...but sometimes planning and trying to stick strictly to the plan leads to the inability to deal with and over come those little failures, you're unable to be flexible, recognize and compensate when met with an obstacle, no matter how small.

This board is full of people who are going along just great, following their plans...then one day one of the most insignificant little things occurs in their diet, exercise routine or life and they act as if it's the end of the world...because they aren't flexible enough to deal with those little failures along the way...to compensate for it, put it behind them and continue forward.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axionplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rick1824 View Post
    Planning is good...but in all that planning have you planned on those little unexpected wrenches that get thrown into the mix every once in a while?

Planning is great...but sometimes planning and trying to stick strictly to the plan leads to the inability to deal with and over come those little failures, you're unable to be flexible, recognize and compensate when met with an obstacle, no matter how small.

This board is full of people who are going along just great, following their plans...then one day one of the most insignificant little things occurs in their diet, exercise routine or life and they act as if it's the end of the world...because they aren't flexible enough to deal with those little failures along the way...to compensate for it, put it behind them and continue forward.
    Totally agree with you--- planning is wishful thinking for the most part. I'd say consistency is a much bigger factor.
    Last edited by axionplaya; 11-04-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo
    Go hard or Go home...

zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmustang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I plan my meals exactly I am sure to fail. I never know if Im going to crave something spicy or sweet so its useless.

It works well if you are super busy and its nice to not have to think about creating a meal to match your macros since you already have it done.

For workouts its really does help me though. I went for the first year of working out not really knowing if I was gaining or not cuz I changed my workout every couple sessions. But knowing how many reps you want before you step up to an exercise really helps for me.

Good luck with your diet!

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rick1824 View Post

Excellent point man. And a very valid one to bring up..

I completely agree that you still need to be able to be flexible enuff to switch things up with lifes little surprises.

This is something that is hard to learn IMO, it seems the more you get into training the harder and harder it is to change things up because this whole lifestyle is based on consistency.

The biggest challenge for me is dealing with the inconsistencies in life. Which is why I am liking the last 3 months where i can be consistent with my workouts, consistent with my diet and consistent with my routine.

But I am working on this and will hopefully sort it out!