Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lost it this am

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Kevin yeah man I lost it trust me after I did it I though f'ck what the Hell was I thinking not because of the moron who cut me off but the ah!t that could have happen if he lost control or if the quarters would have hit another car. But like I said this f'ker almost made me crash into the rail and I just lost it you know me man better than most here and well I just f'cking lost it and of course you know that I know that sh!t was a stupid thing to do
    Nice post....well, better anyways. I hope you now realizethat my "Oh yeah!" was not an affirmative post for your actions. I was being sarcastic.

What you did was stupid. What the other driver did was, at least, negligent. I drive over 35,000 miles a year. If I threw metal at every other negligent driver, I'd have to carry around pounds of metal everyday. Saying you "lost it," is no explanation either. Grow the fk up; master your anger; stop losing it.....or don't. It's your choice as to the man you want to be.

I don't post too much about my day to day stuff here, but I do recall a "road rage" incident from a couple weeks ago. I changed lanes and some kid was coming up extremely fast from behind in the lane I changed into. He got up on my ass, real close. So, I got pissed. As soon as I could, I pulled into the right lane. He got up next to me and GAVE ME THE FINGER!!! He was a skrawney 20something PUNK!!!

So, I got behind him...reeeeel close and followed for awhile. I saw him fiddling under his seat and he produced a knife, over his right shoulder, for me to see. I small switchblade. I started gesturing like"Yeah punk? Bring it!! Come at me brah!!!"

So I followed him for another 10 miles or so. I followed him past my own exit!! Everytime an exit came up, I motioned for him to take it, so we could get this taken care of!! I was gonna bash his side window and pull his 170 lbs azz out through it!1 AFTER I beat him senseless, I was going to bumper stomp him.

Well, I followed him until some of my test, and adrenaline started to burn off. I followed him until he started to look like a scared kid who was probably 10 miles past his own exit. I followed him until I saw my son, waiting for me to get home and take him to practice. Until I followed him until I imagined being home and talking with my Wife about our days...until I was home petting my dogs. (My Dogs fkn LOVE me, and I love them too.)

So, I finally took an exit, and drove home quite ashamed of myself. Hoping I someday grow the fk up enough that I don't do that stupid sh!t again.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sisyphus67 View Post
    No cheering here. Marius' comment of just slowing down irked me. When you have a car streak inches away from you (and your family), wife screaming "we're going to die", the suggestion of "just slowing down" indicates you are always in control, which you aren't. I would never condone throwing something at anyone-his throwaway comment triggered my response. Most are very aware of BH's posts.
    The funny thing is when I was driving our moving truck up from Texas with the car in tow, something very similar to what you describe happened outside of Cincinnatti. A BMW came inches from impacting the side where my son sat, so with my wife screaming that we were going to die, I took my foot off the gas and within a half second, the BMW was well away from us.

You are always in control of you if you choose to be.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    So you got mad because someone nearly caused a wreck, and in retaliation, you did something that could have, quite likely, caused a wreck. Bravo.
    Agreed. Grow up OP. Wait, age 46. Nevermind.

I don't know about where you live but this is a pretty typical glove box where I'm from and what you did could have resulted in much worse.

Toxic Masculinity

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In New York even saying, "Glock" is a misdemeanor.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    ^^This.

Exactly. To be honest, I have to remind myself of this fact from time to time. But the simple fact remains, you can never truly control actions of others, but you can always control your reaction.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ride a motorcycle 365 days a year, so this happens a few times a week. I have only raged once, where the person that cut me off verbally abused me saying that it was my fault. I lost it and abused back verbally (next to each other in red trafic lights) I never had the urge to choke and punch someone so hard in my life. After 30 seconds I decided it was probably a bad a idea and filtered to the front.

I felt bad afterwards, just another driver who will hate motorbikes forever. That being said, a lot of riders smash mirrows in this occasions, so I at least didn't do that.

FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's kinda funny, but when I was up in Alaska, their open carry laws minimized a huge amount of shenanigans such as these to almost nil.

Of course, that could have also been a factor of there being a population of 30 where I was....17 of which were dogs.

immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post

I don't know about where you live but this is a pretty typical glove box where I'm from and what you did could have resulted in much worse.

I thought that looked suspiciously like an Idaho glovebox, then I saw where you were from. Yup, basically the same.

Originally Posted by FlaIronMind View Post
    It's kinda funny, but when I was up in Alaska, their open carry laws minimized a huge amount of shenanigans such as these to almost nil.

Of course, that could have also been a factor of there being a population of 30 where I was....17 of which were dogs.
    The old saying, "An armed society is a polite society," comes to mind.

I've been in plenty of places where the animals outnumbered the people. I actually prefer those towns.

Also, taxation is theft.

The old saying, "An armed society is a polite society," comes to mind.

I've been in plenty of places where the animals outnumbered the people. I actually prefer those towns.
    You and me both. I was in a place pretty remote; took 1 hour to reach the first stoplight/town...then one hour back to my cabin. It was somewhat of a pain in the rear to spend 2 hours travel time to just go to the grocery store, but, put it this way...the day after I returned to Miami Beach I had to go to the grocery store. I turn out my garage, stop at the stop sign at the end of the street...and was rear-ended by some idiot who...wait for it...was not paying attention. My pickup truck was unscathed. His Ford Mustang was smashed good and proper in the front. Shrug my shoulders, climb back in the cab of my truck and figure the guy administered his own justice. But, point being...I was wishing I was back in Alaska.

Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The funny thing is when I was driving our moving truck up from Texas with the car in tow, something very similar to what you describe happened outside of Cincinnatti. A BMW came inches from impacting the side where my son sat, so with my wife screaming that we were going to die, I took my foot off the gas and within a half second, the BMW was well away from us.

The car that almost hit me lost control (from speeding) in the left hand lane on the Expressway through Nashville. It swerved right immediately 90 deg across the lanes at approx 70 mph. I yelled, wife screamed as car was crossing in front of my car less than a foot. Car went another 20ft before hitting concrete, hit concrete, and the glass from their rear window shattered onto our car from their impact (it hit with such force the car bounced back into the expwy-laundry flew out of the trunk-all that for f'ing laundy!). I know you have superman like reflexes, but me being an ordinary human, survived only because I wasn't going .5 mph faster. By all rights, I (and my family) should have been piledrived into the concrete. Hence my sensitivity to you are always in control. I know you'll have a witty response, as I was expecting the above from you. It is what it is.
    "You can't kill The Metal, The Metal will live on..."

Fueled by caffeine and Tabasco sauce.

You and me both. I was in a place pretty remote; took 1 hour to reach the first stoplight/town...then one hour back to my cabin. It was somewhat of a pain in the rear to spend 2 hours travel time to just go to the grocery store, but, put it this way...the day after I returned to Miami Beach I had to go to the grocery store. I turn out my garage, stop at the stop sign at the end of the street...and was rear-ended by some idiot who...wait for it...was not paying attention. My pickup truck was unscathed. His Ford Mustang was smashed good and proper in the front. Shrug my shoulders, climb back in the cab of my truck and figure the guy administered his own justice. But, point being...I was wishing I was back in Alaska.
    Maybe Miami Beach isn't the best place for you.

A couple of years ago I was listening to the radio on my way to work and heard, "Be careful driving through Amsterdam this morning. There's a moose walking up and down Main Street."

You know you live in upstate NY when...

Originally Posted by Sisyphus67 View Post
    The car that almost hit me lost control (from speeding) in the left hand lane on the Expressway through Nashville. It swerved right immediately 90 deg across the lanes at approx 70 mph. I yelled, wife screamed as car was crossing in front of my car less than a foot. Car went another 20ft before hitting concrete, hit concrete, and the glass from their rear window shattered onto our car from their impact (it hit with such force the car bounced back into the expwy-laundry flew out of the trunk-all that for f'ing laundy!). I know you have superman like reflexes, but me being an ordinary human, survived only because I wasn't going .5 mph faster. By all rights, I (and my family) should have been piledrived into the concrete. Hence my sensitivity to you are always in control. I know you'll have a witty response, as I was expecting the above from you. It is what it is.
    Nothing witty to say about that. It sounds pretty harrowing.

I'm glad you pulled yourself and your family through unscathed.

Also, taxation is theft.

righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Totally different situation, but still car related ...

I accidentally backed into a car today in the parking lot. Left a small scuff above the back tire on driver's side. No one was in the car. No one was in sight. So, of course, the first thought that comes to mind is take off! The car is parked in a "No Parking Zone," which does contribute to why I hit it--it's narrow backing out, but I was probably not paying close enough attention and could have been more careful. Anyway, my conscience steps in and I begrudgingly write a note explaining what happened, along with my phone number, and put it under the windshield wiper of the car. I took a picture of the scuff mark with my cell phone, as well as a picture of the No Parking Zone sign. Think I'm still responsible for all the damages? Seems like I should get a break since they were parked in a place they shouldn't have been parked.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reminds me of the time I threw my entire cup of coffee out the window at a guy who cut me off...........it was one of my favorite mugs too

I felt pretty much like a dumb **** after the fact.......once I calmed down. I felt sad and self pitty, I was disappoint with myself

But you should've seen the guys face

Now they have laws against road rage.................oh how I miss the good old days, when you could freak out on other drivers and get away with it

Plus...now we have right to carry............so I keep the coffee mug in the car now and days........somebody may shoot something at me next time

Originally Posted by righter View Post
    Totally different situation, but still car related ...

I accidentally backed into a car today in the parking lot. Left a small scuff above the back tire on driver's side. No one was in the car. No one was in sight. So, of course, the first thought that comes to mind is take off! The car is parked in a "No Parking Zone," which does contribute to why I hit it--it's narrow backing out, but I was probably not paying close enough attention and could have been more careful. Anyway, my conscience steps in and I begrudgingly write a note explaining what happened, along with my phone number, and put it under the windshield wiper of the car. I took a picture of the scuff mark with my cell phone, as well as a picture of the No Parking Zone sign. Think I'm still responsible for all the damages? Seems like I should get a break since they were parked in a place they shouldn't have been parked.
    Depends.

In some places, a burglar can sue you for injuries he/she sustains on your property when he/she trips on, oh, let's say a waterhose left dragged out across the backyard, while he/she is attempting to break into your home. Just because he wasn't supposed to be there, doesn't necessarily eliminate liability.

Not that this is at all precisely on point and/or necessarily comparable to what's been discussed...but,

I worked a case once that involved a van full of employees all headed down to the Keys to do some inventory work. Early AM. They are on the 2-lane, 18-mile stretch heading to Key Largo. A guy heading north, later found to be drunk, is in their lane (south bound lane), heading straight toward them. The driver of the van, a young lady, panics and veers into the lane the drunk guy should have been in (ie, the northbound lane). As they approach, the drunk, presumably realizes he was on the wrong side of the road, steers back into his proper lane. Hits the van head on, predominantly on the driver's side because, in turn, she was veering back into her proper lane once she visualized what the drunk had done.

Vans being what they are, had very little real estate in terms of the space from the front end to the "cabin." The driver was pinned in the van, with only her upper torso free from the van...she was pinned from the waist down. The rest of the crew/employees escaped, only minor injuries. The van then bursts into flames. The crew/employees, and to whatever extent the drunk was cognizant, watched this young lady burning alive.

This is fairly remote territory...no EMT or LEO close by at least not in terms of the minimal time you have with a trapped occupant of a burning vehicle. As God had it, an off-duty fireman happened to be driving along this stretch of highway and did what he could with a fire extinguisher. But, he could not do enough. She died, burned to death....half of her on the highway trying to escape the van. It was a brutal, horribly tragic scene.

The crew/employees were psychologically FUBAR over the whole deal, emotionally speaking, for a long, long time. The drunk wasn't seriously injured and ended up, basically, with a revoked DL.

I still think of this poor young lady from time to time. Reaction. Can make all the difference in the world. And, sometimes, it just might be better to do nothing at all.

Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000) Sisyphus67 is just really nice. (+1000)

Nothing witty to say about that. It sounds pretty harrowing.

I'm glad you pulled yourself and your family through unscathed.
    Thanks, and sorry if I came off as an ass. I still tremble thinking how close one person's actions nearly eliminated my family. Take care.
    "You can't kill The Metal, The Metal will live on..."

Fueled by caffeine and Tabasco sauce.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not that this is at all precisely on point and/or necessarily comparable to what's been discussed...but,

I worked a case once that involved a van full of employees all headed down to the Keys to do some inventory work. Early AM. They are on the 2-lane, 18-mile stretch heading to Key Largo. A guy heading north, later found to be drunk, is in their lane (south bound lane), heading straight toward them. The driver of the van, a young lady, panics and veers into the lane the drunk guy should have been in (ie, the northbound lane). As they approach, the drunk, presumably realizes he was on the wrong side of the road, steers back into his proper lane. Hits the van head on, predominantly on the driver's side because, in turn, she was veering back into her proper lane once she visualized what the drunk had done.

Vans being what they are, had very little real estate in terms of the space from the front end to the "cabin." The driver was pinned in the van, with only her upper torso free from the van...she was pinned from the waist down. The rest of the crew/employees escaped, only minor injuries. The van then bursts into flames. The crew/employees, and to whatever extent the drunk was cognizant, watched this young lady burning alive.

This is fairly remote territory...no EMT or LEO close by at least not in terms of the minimal time you have with a trapped occupant of a burning vehicle. As God had it, an off-duty fireman happened to be driving along this stretch of highway and did what he could with a fire extinguisher. But, he could not do enough. She died, burned to death....half of her on the highway trying to escape the van. It was a brutal, horribly tragic scene.

The crew/employees were psychologically FUBAR over the whole deal, emotionally speaking, for a long, long time. The drunk wasn't seriously injured and ended up, basically, with a revoked DL.

I still think of this poor young lady from time to time. Reaction. Can make all the difference in the world. And, sometimes, it just might be better to do nothing at all.
    Jesus that is seriously f'ck up

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree there are a lot of a$$holes in he world and the road seems to be a good spot to find them, but accidents are just that in many cases. You ever stop to consider that the person who cut you off may be having a worse day than you. I have a friend that used to get worked up pretty easy on the road. Lady cut him off, he chased her down, honking and flipping her the bird. When he caught up to her a stop light he jumped out and started yelling at her. He thought she was crying because she was scared. He felt bad immediatley, and started to say he was sorry. She apologized to him for cutting him off, but she was coming from the hospital, where her husband just died, and didn't see him when she merged. Needless to say, my friend views things a bit differently.

In every situation you can choose to act, or react.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    I agree there are a lot of a$$holes in he world and the road seems to be a good spot to find them, but accidents are just that in many cases. You ever stop to consider that the person who cut you off may be having a worse day than you. I have a friend that used to get worked up pretty easy on the road. Lady cut him off, he chased her down, honking and flipping her the bird. When he caught up to her a stop light he jumped out and started yelling at her. He thought she was crying because she was scared. He felt bad immediatley, and started to say he was sorry. She apologized to him for cutting him off, but she was coming from the hospital, where her husband just died, and didn't see him when she merged. Needless to say, my friend views things a bit differently.

In every situation you can choose to act, or react.
    Amen.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Exactly I am a f'cking idiot when I lose my temper
    Then seriously, you need to do something about that. You need to consider the possibilty that the other driver cut you off by ACCIDENT. Now, because you say you have no control over your emotions, you PURPOSELY endanger everyone else on the road---even totally innocent other travelers, because you're "mad"?

Not cool.

I like you. You seem very genuine, really, you do. But that's my friends, family, hell--- ME out there on the road.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Then seriously, you need to do something about that. You need to consider the possibilty that the other driver cut you off by ACCIDENT. Now, because you say you have no control over your emotions, you PURPOSELY endanger everyone else on the road---even totally innocent other travelers, because you're "mad"?

Not cool.

I like you. You seem very genuine, really, you do. But that's my friends, family, hell--- ME out there on the road.
    Not only that, but there will come a time and a place where ya bite off more than you can chew.

I learned something early on, back when I had just started driving and I had also saved up enough scratch to pick up a little...I don't know exactly anymore...but a knife with a 4" inch double-edged blade...3" perhaps. In, of all things, some traffic b.s. (go figure, right?) one day, I decide I would play tough guy and whip my knife out at this fella who had cut me off and then started going for a Sunday drive. Pull along side him, he slows, pull out my knife, he pulls out a machete. Game over. Thankfully that was a time before everyone and his dog had a piece...AND it was with someone who knew I was, at the time, a complete jerk-off and all around stupid kid. Nonetheless, lesson learned...one I have never forgotten.

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I appreciate your willingness to be transparent with us. I think many here that point and scoff at your antics, have things they do that would be equally appalling. Rarely does anyone put their negative aspects 'out there' for public scrutiny.

That said, the quarters most likely bounced off the jerk's vehicle... and bounced up into innocent driver's vehicles.

Next time... let it pass. When you get the urge to toss something out the window, think of how you would feel to have something jacking up your shiny car.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Time to grow up, BH, and lose the tough-guy antics.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post

What is that a 9mm and a ?

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters View Post
    What is that a 9mm and a ?
    a wooden bowl of some sort.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I carry a 40 Cal. handgun with me. I would assume the person that cut me off probably is carrying as well. I would let it go.

NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    When I rode my motorcycle 365 days a years while living in California (way back when) I used to keep a few big ball bearings in the tank bag. When some idiot would ride up on my azz I would pull forward and toss one over my shoulder... new windsheild or major hood/roof work would be in order then.
    sounds like a good way to get killed bro. Someone on a bike starts throwing **** at a car like that for merely tailgating like you describe i would bet someone would give your rear tire a little bumper tap and watch you splat on the highway.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NickD25 View Post
    sounds like a good way to get killed bro. Someone on a bike starts throwing **** at a car like that for merely tailgating like you describe i would bet someone would give your rear tire a little bumper tap and watch you splat on the highway.
    Hurricane 1000, Bro, I was nowhere to be found after release!

Edit: But yes, stupid, I was. What I wasn't was sorry my car was fcked up like the tailgater!
    I'm a sad little man

bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is why people can get away with acting like that I guess. In Alabama just about everyone has at least one gun with them at all times and heck if it is hunting season there might be two or three in the truck.
    Truth is heavy, so few men carry it.