Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart winthorpe's Avatar
    winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    agreed. I used to dislike lesnar and couldn't stand all the nut hugging. but the hate has gone WAY too far and the people who blindly hate him and won't acknowledge he is a top guy are way more annoying than the people who nut hug him IMO
    Blind hatred is retarded, yes. I just don't think a top guy cowers and runs as much as Brock does when hit. To me, a top guy doesn't fold when getting punched. Not rocked mind you, just punched. Guys like Gonzaga and Sokoudjou crumble due to cardio or a fight not going their way. Brock does the same thing, only he also folds when being struck. I just don't see that kind of a fighter being a top guy. No composure. No will to grit his teeth and bear it. None of that. Top guys do that. Brock doesn't.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by winthorpe View Post
    Blind hatred is retarded, yes. I just don't think a top guy cowers and runs as much as Brock does when hit. To me, a top guy doesn't fold when getting punched. Not rocked mind you, just punched. Guys like Gonzaga and Sokoudjou crumble due to cardio or a fight not going their way. Brock does the same thing, only he also folds when being struck. I just don't see that kind of a fighter being a top guy. No composure. No will to grit his teeth and bear it. None of that. Top guys do that. Brock doesn't.
    It's certainly a trait that makes it extremely tough to be a top guy. Still, I don't think a guy is necessarily disqualified from being a top-level guy, because of it. Also, don't forget we are talking about HW--a division without many fighters with a strong list of accomplishments. Brock, like him or not, does have a solid list of accomplishments at HW.

Mir may not fold in as dramatic a way, but he, more or less, has the same problem Brock does. Just instead of falling down and turtling, he freezes and gets blasted until the ref jumps in.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    putting his nuthuggers aside, and his marketing act for ufc, I wouldn't mind the guy

lesnar is definately gifted with his size and strength, but he does need to work on his striking defense/counter to help with his wrestling

he needs to learn to not bull rush things and to stay relax and compose when getting hit and even on his back.

Overall, he is new and does need to work on his holes
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    putting his nuthuggers aside, and his marketing act for ufc, I wouldn't mind the guy

lesnar is definately gifted with his size and strength, but he does need to work on his striking defense/counter to help with his wrestling

he needs to learn to not bull rush things and to stay relax and compose when getting hit and even on his back.

Overall, he is new and does need to work on his holes
    this. and the whole reason I don't consider him top talent. He's too green and was put there because he sold more ppvs than anyone, based on fans from his wwf days, and he's big enough to be able to use his size and excellent wrestling for that size to deal with a higher group of competition. A 300 pound gorilla doesn't have the best fighting technique, but can take out most humans the same size lol.
    Comparing him the Fedor though is silly. It's apples and oranges. Brock got away with a lot because of his size, strength and wrestling talent/athleticism...it doesn't make him a top guy by any means. Fedor, while sloppy in his technique, still uses superior technique to win (except his last fight lol).
    He definitely can be a top guy (wrestlers of that caliber make the best fighters IF they get good camps and learn the other aspects of the game)....if he can get that ego in check (obviously based on how he's portrayed himself to the media and in his showings in the cage).
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by parkerbro1 View Post
    this. and the whole reason I don't consider him top talent. He's too green and was put there because he sold more ppvs than anyone, based on fans from his wwf days, and he's big enough to be able to use his size and excellent wrestling for that size to deal with a higher group of competition. A 300 pound gorilla doesn't have the best fighting technique, but can take out most humans the same size lol.
    Comparing him the Fedor though is silly. It's apples and oranges. Brock got away with a lot because of his size, strength and wrestling talent/athleticism...it doesn't make him a top guy by any means. Fedor, while sloppy in his technique, still uses superior technique to win (except his last fight lol).
    He definitely can be a top guy (wrestlers of that caliber make the best fighters IF they get good camps and learn the other aspects of the game)....if he can get that ego in check (obviously based on how he's portrayed himself to the media and in his showings in the cage).
    yup, he definately should start from the bottom and work his way up. I would hate for the guy just to be used as a cash cow. I mean what would happen if they keep feeding him top competition and ends up losing many fights in row. He may lose fans, and marketbility and thus get released or even quit.

He needs to check out his wwe fame out the door and now that he's an mma fighter, he has start off with the basics when working on his weaknesses and work up from there.

definately wish him the best in his mma career
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew