carlit0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scapula Nerve Problem, Please Help.

Sup Bbers!

I have been out for 6 months, need help please!

At first, i thought it was a shoulder problem because it was weak and no range of motion. So i went to see a Physio about my weak shoulder. Couple sessions later, nothing happens.

So I stopped and assessed my injury, i felt tight/pinch on my neck, tingling on my scapula, weak left shoulder, cracking and no range of motion.

To the Chiropractor it is, they cracked my back and neck, nothing still seems to happen. They even tried acupuncture.

So ATM, I have been doing Active Release Technique for 3 weeks now, i have seen a bit of result but I just don't feel like it's going fully to fix me up.

What would you guys recommend me do now?
    And would an MRI scan any nerve problems?

I've had x-ray and ultrasound and everything is OK, so its definitely a nerve problem.

Help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by carlit0; 10-04-2010 at 09:59 AM.
    Just want to be different.

Current status: Shoulder Injury/Cardio increased (10% bf goal)

My mesomorph has awakened GreaseMark's Avatar
    GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think they can see larger nerves like siatic w/MRI. Did your chiro want you to continue treatmernt, or did he feel he had done all he could? Chiro generally takes several months to a few years to resolve issues. Have you tried heat/ice on affected areas? Improving blood flow w/heat and reducing inflamation w/ice couldn't hurt. An electric pad for heat is suitable, and cycle back and forth between heat and ice pack for 20min 3 times/day for a week or so and see. If it helps stay with it.

MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MontrealMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have something similar and my therapist told me to buy a bodyblade pro to rehab it.

GreaseMark: I am currrently applying heat packs to my neck and shoulder blade area 3 times a day. And im also doing Thera-Band exercises. And my chiro, he seemed very clueless, he didnt say anything, he jst did wat he felt like, so thats why i left and moved on to ART. I will be seeing a Neurologist this Friday and see how that goes. Thanks

MontrealMMA: What does your therapist do? I mean, whats there profession? and is the bodyblade pro working for ya? thanks

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like an impinged brachial plexus.

Start massaging your anterior and medial scalenes, and the muscles around that. Pectoralis minor is also a good one to hit along with supraspinatus and subclavius if you can hit it

braindx: ok thanks, is there a website i can visit to demonstrate these massage. And what kind of massage therapist would be an expert at this?

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uhhh, no I don't have any links to specific massage but some of this is generalized stuff that may help

4. foam roll thoracic spine + mobility work (http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-t...pine-mobility/ )
    6. Band dislocates & wall slides (youtube these)
    7. Lots of massage/tennis balling/etc. from the scapulae to the anterior shoulders.
    8. Stretch chest and lats. A LOT. Use a basketball to roll out your chest, especially the pec minor as well. If you can't get it well use your hands to massage.

Regarding therapists.... yes. An ART practitioner would probably be helpful.

I don't know if Graston does stuff up higher but maybe one of those too.