AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My parents think that protein KILLS YOU.

Alright well, I finally got my hands on some protein.
    My dad is trying to lose fat and he doesn't take protein at all and I keep telling him that hes losing mostly muscle instead of fat because he isn't getting in enough protein.
    He also thinks that protein supplements are bad for you. The only supplement hes been taking is a centrum multivitamin.

I bot some protein and he doesn't know it yet, he wouldn't buy me any so I bought some myself. I'm going to use my own body to show him how fast I can get ripped and how one needs protein to make a successful cut. Not only do you need protein but you need good nutrition and diet.

Now this is my first time cutting so I need to know EVERYTHING i need to know about cutting. And I also have school now, so if I have to workout before I go to school then I will wake up early to workout. I'll even bring lunch and eat in between meals.
    Tell me everything about cutting whether it's what time i should be working out, how many calories i should be eating ETC. the smallest bits of information will help.

alright thanks!@

ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekoog82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post
    Alright well, I finally got my hands on some protein.
    My dad is trying to lose fat and he doesn't take protein at all and I keep telling him that hes losing mostly muscle instead of fat because he isn't getting in enough protein.
    He also thinks that protein supplements are bad for you. The only supplement hes been taking is a centrum multivitamin.

I bot some protein and he doesn't know it yet, he wouldn't buy me any so I bought some myself. I'm going to use my own body to show him how fast I can get ripped and how one needs protein to make a successful cut. Not only do you need protein but you need good nutrition and diet.

Now this is my first time cutting so I need to know EVERYTHING i need to know about cutting. And I also have school now, so if I have to workout before I go to school then I will wake up early to workout. I'll even bring lunch and eat in between meals.
    Tell me everything about cutting whether it's what time i should be working out, how many calories i should be eating ETC. the smallest bits of information will help.

alright thanks!@
    Calories in vs. Calories out...

VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go to pubmed.gov and research some articles on dangers of protein... let your dad search for it. Tell him you will clean the kitchen every day for a year if he can find an article that says protein is bad for you. You guys will not find one and you will prove your point.
    ★Texas DFW Crew★

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The WORST thing protein can do is gas. And thats if you take too much.

perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000) perplex is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only time protein is bad is if you dont drink enough water, and you take WAAAY too much of it.

if he sticks to his diet, let him know that he is going to look like hes hooked on drugs. because being on such a low deficit with no protein means his muscles are going to be used as food

take it from a guy that went through exactly that

valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valhalla76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein like Whey is not a supplement in the same way that creatine, beta-alanine, ect are supplements.

Whey is in fact a food item that Europeans have been eating for thousands of years. For as long as people have made cheese, they have eating whey.

grandmasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your dad is just like this because the protein has just recently become recognized as an important supplement relative to other supplements such as the multivitamin.

I think its gotta be said though....not everyone uses protein powder while improving their body. I take it everyday and it certainly helps, but people have found other ways to get their protein fix