Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what that suppose to be impressiv or somethinmy mate lifts like twice that you pussy good luck try harder next time mate

"Greatest Gig in the Sky" young and strong's Avatar
    young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^^ What a fuking retard.

Nice work man, but tell you what? Your form was awful lol, it was worse than mind, you SL deadlift and you rounded your back not to mention just dropping it.

Still that is really impressive especially for your BW
    "i dont know man i try to maintain low bw and gain stregth because what good is stregth if your using half of it to move your body. high stregth plus low body weight equals intense explosion. i think a guy like irish kid or gray horse would mess bs up in a fight due to kickness and probably better punch stregth explosion. i still wouldnt wanna fight bser though hed wreck me due to the size advantage and my legs arent up to par to make me a stregth conter" Sickonstorm

R.I.P Frvrmuscle

Loves heavy stuff Yorkshire Lad's Avatar
    Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by young and strong View Post
    Nice work man, but tell you what? Your form was awful lol, it was worse than mind, you SL deadlift and you rounded your back not to mention just dropping it.

Still that is really impressive especially for your BW
    This is what happens on max efforts... form goes out the window... having said that, I certainly didn't SL deadlift it. Also, my lower back stayed straight... I'm happy for my upper back to round on a max effort. Also, I always just drop it, while holding it of course... slow negatives are pointless. I take Andy Bolton's advice:
    Originally Posted by Andy Bolton
    When I'm training, I just pull as fast as possible, and when I lower it... I just drop it, then grab it and explode upwards again.
    I think slow negatives are pointless since they aren't required in competition and waste energy. The only requirement is to hold on to it until it hits the floor.

I will get a video of 140kgx3 next week so you can see what my standard form is like I'm sure you will be happier with that.

Cheers man
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=968826

Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yorkshire Lad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friday 25th May
    Light upper body
    Needed a break after little sleep and a very tough week in general. Also, I had no time due to a day trip. First session missed in a long time.

Saturday 27th May
    Light lower body

Speed WS-style Box Squats, wide stance, 5 tier box
    20kg (44) x 20
    50kg (110) x 5
    60kg (132) x 3
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2
    72.5kg (159.5) x 2

Box Squats, 2 second pause, narrow stance, 4 tier (low) box
    20kg (44) x 10
    50kg (110) x 8
    65kg (143) x 8
    65kg (143) x 8
    65kg (143) x 8

Seated Calve Raise
    25kg (55) x 10
    35kg (77) x 8
    40kg (88) x 8
    45kg (99) x 8
    47.5kg (104.5) x 8
    50kg (110) x 8

alternated with
    Standing cable ab crunches
    30kg (66) x 10
    35kg (77) x 10
    40kg (88) x 15
    40kg (88) x 15
    40kg (88) x 15

alternated with
    Pullthroughs
    30kg (66) x 8
    35kg (77) x 8
    40kg (88) x 8
    45kg (99) x 8
    50kg (110) x 8 [PR] (8RM)

--
    Awesome session, you would not believe how tough those squat variants are despite the low weight. To give you an idea, my training partner does the first squat variant with 90-100kg and he squats 300kg x 3. The second variant is designed to be used with low weight so the quads can be hit hard with minimal stress on the CNS. There are four things that lower the weight usable:
    1) Narrow stance
    2) Low box
    3) Long pause on box
    4) High reps

Speed deadlifts are out for a while and I am going to concentrate even harder on pulling all my warmups fast on heavy day. If I find my speed lacking on deadlifts I will bring them back in again. The two squat variants have a great carryover to deadlifts anyway.

Some more great news is that I finally managed to get the bar to sit in the low bar position on the rear delts... my shoulders always felt like they were getting ripped apart... I finally found a way to place it without them being sore. Can't wait to see if I can do it with heavy weight on wednesday and see the carryover.
    Last edited by Yorkshire Lad; 05-27-2007 at 10:36 AM.
    My Journal:

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice workout man! your plan for deadlifts sounds solid!
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    nice workout man! your plan for deadlifts sounds solid!
    Thanks GoJu.

Monday 28th May

Heavy upper body

Bench
    20kg (44) x 10
    50kg (110) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5
    65kg (143) x 2
    67.5kg (148.5) x 4

Two Board Bench
    60kg (132) x 5
    70kg (154) x 5
    72.5kg (159.5) x 3
    75kg (165) x 3 [PR] (3RM)

Lat Pulldown close underhand grip
    49kg (107.8) x 5
    91kg (200.2) x 5
    93kg (204.6) x 5 [PR] (5RM)
    93kg (204.6) x 4

Hammer DB Curls
    Pinch work
    My Journal:

Wednesday 30th May

Heavy lower body

Squat
    20kg (44) x 10
    60kg (132) x 5
    80kg (176) x 3
    90kg (198) x 3
    100kg (220) x 3
    belt on
    110kg (242) x 3
    120kg (264) x 3
    wraps-6 (loose) on
    130kg (286) x 3
    132.5kg (291.5) x 2

Deadlift
    60kg (132) x 5
    100kg (220) x 3
    120kg (264) x 3
    140kg (308) x 2
    160kg (352) x 1
    180kg (396) x miss

--
    Kept squats light as this was my first heavy session with low bar position and it was tough getting used to it, though I feel stronger like this.

My 180kg deadlift attempt was so close. I mis-grooved at the start, and when the bar was 3 inches clear of the floor, let it move down by an inch and had to re-pull it... that was bizarre... it went down and I pulled it back up before it hit the floor. It meant my position was wrong near lockout, and 2 inches from lockout I stalled and kept trying to pull for at least 5 seconds while it was stationary above my knee. If I hadn't have mis-grooved it I would probably have nailed it. Next time I do this weight it will be for a triple. It was my goal for the September meet so deadlift is ahead of schedule.
    My Journal:

Friday 1st June

Light upper body

Pin press from bottom pin
    20kg (44) x 10
    40kg (88) x 8
    60kg (132) x 8
    65kg (143) x 8
    70kg (154) x 8
    75kg (165) x 8
    80kg (176) x 8 [PR] (8RM)

Decline DB Bench
    14kg (30.8) x 8
    28kg (61.6) x 7
    28kg (61.6) x 5

Lat pulldown close underhand grip
    49kg (107.8) x 5
    84kg (184.8) x 8 [PR] (8RM)
    84kg (184.8) x 6
    My Journal:

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by young and strong
    ^^^^^ What a fuking retard.
    consider him negged

YL: awesome workouts brother

Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Short One has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Yorkshire Lad View Post
    I think slow negatives are pointless since they aren't required in competition and waste energy. The only requirement is to hold on to it until it hits the floor.
    I was going to read up on this. I was under the impression that it mustn't be dropped with a loud sound, but perhaps you're right about the dropping it but still holding onto the bar.
    Neglecting strength no more: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1000362
    youTube vids: http://youtube.com/profile?user=FitnessNut
    my iPhone apps: http://www.yianni-software.com/

young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man that really surprises me that you missed 180kgs. I could do that pretty easy, as you said it must have been a bad lift because your max should be 185kgs

Keep working on the DB pressing!!!!!!!!111
    "i dont know man i try to maintain low bw and gain stregth because what good is stregth if your using half of it to move your body. high stregth plus low body weight equals intense explosion. i think a guy like irish kid or gray horse would mess bs up in a fight due to kickness and probably better punch stregth explosion. i still wouldnt wanna fight bser though hed wreck me due to the size advantage and my legs arent up to par to make me a stregth conter" Sickonstorm

R.I.P Frvrmuscle

rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pussy u cnt even pull 180lb wtf man my grandma can curl that **** huh who you who you?!!

Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    consider him negged

YL: awesome workouts brother
    Haha Cheers Andalite
    Originally Posted by Short One View Post
    I was going to read up on this. I was under the impression that it mustn't be dropped with a loud sound, but perhaps you're right about the dropping it but still holding onto the bar.
    The rules state 'under control' which is interpreted as with the hands still on the bar till it comes to a rest. I'll probably do a slightly slower neg in the comp to make totally sure but its a waste of effort in training really.
    Man that really surprises me that you missed 180kgs. I could do that pretty easy, as you said it must have been a bad lift because your max should be 185kgs

Keep working on the DB pressing!!!!!!!!111
    I'm sure it was just because my form went to hell. I've never really done 1RMs before either so I'm not really conditioned to be good at them. I may do some sub-maximal singles at some point just to get this basic conditioning. Yep I expect 30kgx8 on the decline DB bench soon.

I've been ill again It is quite possible the deadlift caused it; missed 1RM attempts create a lot of CNS stress, especially the way it happened to me. It was most likely a combination of that and exam stress combining to lower my immune system.

Having said that, the exam stress isn't too bad, it is trying to revise while in the environment I'm in... its noisy day and night and my sleep is constantly being disrupted. I went home last week to work and got much more revision done, my stress levels sunk down to 'holiday' levels, my appetite came back. I'm back at uni accomodation now but theres only 1 week of exams left and 2 weeks fun after that... I won't get stressed by the house on those last 2 weeks.

The rest of this week is a deload when till my exams are over, then it is week 1 of my training for the meet, starting with high squat volume.

Heavy bench is going to be 3 rep, heavy sets with 2 boards after. Light bench is going to be 5 rep, volume sets, at sub-maximal weights, with the other normal assistance afterwards.

I am going to start eating further above maintenance than normal. Basically a 'mega bulk' right up to the comp. in September unless I get way above 75kg (highly unlikely) in which case I'll slow it down to maintenance. I'll be keeping track of the scales more to make sure I'm gaining weight week to week.

The illness and loss of appetite during/following this knocked me down to 67kg dry weight but I'm back up to 68-69kg already so it is coming back quickly. This is down from 72kg.

I expect my bench and squat to sky rocket in my 'mega bulk' state.

Oh, and I'm going to post some pics of the start of my bulk when I get back home to track my bulk weight gain
    My Journal:

Wednesday 6th June

Heavy lower body

Squat
    20kg (44) x 10
    60kg (132) x 5
    80kg (176) x 3
    belt on
    100kg (220) x 3
    110kg (242) x 1
    110kg (242) x 1
    100kg (220) x 1
    100kg (220) x 3
    wraps-6 (loose) on
    120kg (264) x 3

Deadlift
    60kg (132) x 5
    100kg (220) x 3
    110kg (242) x 3
    120kg (264) x 3

--
    I did this session at about 68kg bodyweight while still recovering from illness with a low calorie diet and lack of appetite, so I didn't expect much, and didn't get it either. The bodyweight change completely screwed up my balance on squat, I was wobbling all over and had no power at all! Deadlift was stupidly slow, 120kg was a grind. It is usually practically speed work at 120kg. Ah well, bodyweight and strength will come back quickly.
    My Journal:

Sunday 10th June

Heavy upper body / light lower body hybrid

Bench
    20kg (44) x 10
    40kg (88) x 3
    50kg (110) x 3
    60kg (132) x 3
    62.5kg (137.5) x 3
    65kg (143) x 3
    67.5kg (148.5) x 3
    70kg (154) x 3

Speed WS-style Box Squats, wide stance, Reebok step (~ 5 tier box)
    20kg (44) x 5
    20kg (44) x 5
    60kg (132) x 3
    75kg (165) x 2
    75kg (165) x 2
    75kg (165) x 2
    75kg (165) x 2
    75kg (165) x 2
    75kg (165) x 2

Box Squats, 2 second pause, narrow stance, Legs dropped (~2.5 tier (V. low) box)
    60kg (132) x 5
    67.5kg (148.5) x 8 [PR] (8RM)

--
    I combined two sessions to save time around my exam period and cut down volume as part of the deload, while also dropping assistance work. It worked out quite nicely

I was happy that my bench strength doesn't seem to have crashed too hard after that weight loss. I felt like I had more reps in me on the 70kg set.

The 67.5kg x 8 squat was brutal, holding my breath all the way down to ass to grass and for the two seconds paused on the box. The box was probably 8", I will measure it next time. I was exhausted at the end of that cardio wise.

Roll on next week, then it is full steam ahead, I'm dying to lift some heavy weight!
    My Journal:

**** man i know how you feel, i've lost 11 pounds so far due to cutting and my deadlift strengths gone down and don't get me started on the squats.

Originally Posted by rock ten
    pussy u cnt even pull 180lb wtf man my grandma can curl that **** huh who you who you?!!
    How about you just fuk off then??

You talk tough, but your not

R.I.P Frvrmuscle

**** man i know how you feel, i've lost 11 pounds so far due to cutting and my deadlift strengths gone down and don't get me started on the squats.
    Yeah, weight loss does suck. Even worse when it is as rapid as mine was as well. My training partner manages to cut 10kg in a few weeks (e.g. 105kg to 95kg) and somehow maintains strength, sometimes even increases it. He isn't human though.
    My Journal:

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best of luck for the heavy weight!!!

-

let me know if/when you want to come and risk using those squat stands.

Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    best of luck for the heavy weight!!!
    Give it a bit of time... personally, I can't wait.
    Originally Posted by rock_ten View Post

-

let me know if/when you want to come and risk using those squat stands.
    Looks fun. Only problem might be adjusting the height maybe?
    My Journal:

Wednesday 13th June

Heavy lower body

Squat
    20kg (44) x 10
    60kg (132) x 5
    80kg (176) x 3
    100kg (220) x 3
    105kg (231) x 3
    110kg (242) x 3
    115kg (253) x 1
    wraps-6 (loose) on
    120kg (264) x 3
    125kg (275) x 1
    130kg (286) x 1

Deadlift
    60kg (132) x 5
    100kg (220) x 3
    120kg (264) x 3
    130kg (286) x 3
    140kg (308) x 3

Squat top set - bad walkout - clipped rack badly, so re-racked. Balance way better, coming back after regaining weight.

Deadlift. I forgot my chalk like an idiot. Easy deload session weights, all fast and easy, apart from my top set which was slowed down by the bar slipping down my hand due to sweat. No chalk takes a LOT off what I can hold in my hands.

Not bad for right in the middle of exam week. Did this after a 3 hour exam.
    My Journal:

Friday 15th June

Light upper body

Bench
    20kg (44) x 10
    50kg (110) x 5
    60kg (132) x 3
    62.5kg (137.5) x 1
    65kg (143) x 4
    60kg (132) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5

49kg (107.8) x 5
    84kg (184.8) x 8

alternated with
    Decline DB Bench
    14kg (30.8) x 8
    26kg (57.2) x 8
    26kg (57.2) x 6

Military Press
    20kg (44) x 8
    30kg (66) x 5
    40kg (88) x 8

alternated with
    Yates Rows
    50kg (110) x 5
    70kg (154) x 8
    70kg (154) x 8
    70kg (154) x 8

Pinch Grip Static Hold
    20kg each hand x 24s [PR] (time at weight)

--
    I had a 3 hour exam, bad sleep the night before and only oats half an hour before workout in my stomach, so I the session was never going to be amazing.

Kept volume and intensity down somewhat.

Bad DOMs over the weekend carried over to monday, a few weeks off and my body doesn't like it, weird.
    My Journal:

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    volume was down!

good work man!
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Saturday 16th June

Light lower body

Speed WS-style Box Squats, wide stance, 5 tier box
    20kg (44) x 20
    50kg (110) x 5
    60kg (132) x 3
    70kg (154) x 3
    80kg (176) x 2
    80kg (176) x 2
    80kg (176) x 2

Stiff legged deadlift, small 15kg's loaded *new*
    50kg (110) x 5
    80kg (176) x 8
    90kg (198) x 8
    100kg (220) x 8

Stiff legged deadlift, small 15kg's loaded, stood on platform (bar 1cm above foot off floor - long ROM)
    80kg (176) x 8
    90kg (198) x 6

Box Squats, 2 second pause, narrow stance, 4 tier (low) box
    60kg (132) x 5
    70kg (154) x 8 [PR] (8RM)
    70kg (154) x 8
    70kg (154) x 5

Seated Calve Raise
    20kg (44) x 10
    30kg (66) x 8
    35kg (77) x 8
    40kg (88) x 8

--
    First workout exam-stress free in FOREVER. Felt awesome. I'm still playing around with a solid workout on light lower, but I'm getting there I think.

Box squats too slow. I'll just go heavier from now on.

I will be cycling from one week to the next light/speed squat variant with rep deadlift variant and rep/heavy squat variant with light deadlift variant. Sounds like I'm over complicating it but it is simple really.
    My Journal:

Monday 18th June

Heavy upper body

Bench
    20kg (44) x 12
    50kg (110) x 3
    60kg (132) x 3
    65kg (143) x 3
    67.5kg (148.5) x 2 (stopped due to feeling DOMs a lot here)
    65kg (143) x 3
    65kg (143) x 3

Bench - one board
    60kg (132) x 5
    70kg (154) x 3

49kg (107.8) x 5
    93kg (204.6) x 5
    70kg (154) x 10

Pendlay rows *new*
    50kg (110) x 5
    60kg (132) x 5 loose
    65kg (143) x 5 looser
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5

Pinch grip with 8kg tricep bar
    15kg plates each side
    30kg (66) x 5
    35kg (77) x 5
    40kg (88) x 2
    20kg plates each side
    40kg (88) x 5
    45kg (99) x 5
    50kg (110) x 5

Pinch plate passes behind back *new*
    15kg (33) x 5 anti-clockwise
    15kg (33) x 5 clockwise

--
    I had a hangover of DOMs from friday because my upper body has become a bit deconditioned during my down period with exams. It didn't effect me till bench till it got heavy... on that second rep I felt my chest HARD so didn't want to push it.

Because I took it so easy on bench work due to the DOMs I hit the back work hard. Pendlays were great, I took the weight down and worked on technique with lots of (easy) volume.
    Last edited by Yorkshire Lad; 06-18-2007 at 07:06 PM.
    My Journal:

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Lad View Post
    Looks fun. Only problem might be adjusting the height maybe?
    Yea, we could adjust them with a saw and some nails but then there's no going back.

I did some front squats yesterday, 58kg for sets of 5. Rock on.

What's happened, having a break?

I've started a journal again

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3323371

Maybe this will work!

Originally Posted by rock_ten View Post
    What's happened, having a break?
    No, just haven't posted up my journal yet.
    My Journal:

meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000)
    homo
    Bulking.

Check out my Cre Ethyl Thunder Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387162

Originally Posted by meathead198 View Post
    homo
    LOL. I just looked at your log from when you were a bodybuilder and saw a few of the comments, haha. LEG CURLS lol.
    My Journal:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast