Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yippity yaY, todaY is FridaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the first weekend since I've moved town to Chicagoland in March, I am NOT going back up to Wisconsin for the weekend!

Wow, maybe I'll actually get to sleep past 5am for a change! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Lightbulb YOu know what Day is it ...

Yeah !

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

^^^likes her big thighs Pilotgirl29's Avatar
    Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    Yippity yaY, todaY is FridaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the first weekend since I've moved town to Chicagoland in March, I am NOT going back up to Wisconsin for the weekend!

Wow, maybe I'll actually get to sleep past 5am for a change! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

Yeah !

Oh- hai! What are you two up to today?

I did negatives today (pullups) and almost 1 whole pullup on my own. It's comin' baby!

and happy friday too.
    If you're not 1st, you're last.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Pilotgirl29 View Post
    Oh- hai! What are you two up to today?

I did negatives today (pullups) and almost 1 whole pullup on my own. It's comin' baby!

and happy friday too.
    Well, started my morning with a ride on the BMX bike....tougher workout than on my own mountain bike since there are no gears. And no, I was not given a choice as I was dragged out of bed and shoved out the door! Apparently, I am now living in Pete's Workout Resort. Funny, I'm still looking for the masseuse! And the maid!