Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Me? Give up?

Maybe on keto, but not on working out - well maybe not...

Today I broke the 2k level on the treadmill today - for whatever its worth and whatever those number mean, I pumped out an amazing 2031 calories in my 45 minute session today. It was hella intense. I was pushing close to 14 the entire time, and this is what is depressing the hell out of me.

I work my ass off, I eat right, keep my calories in check and recently I feel as If I havent made any progress, and last week with the freakish weight and bf gain, just really gets me down. I mean ....

I give up on trying to explain this crap. 5 months later I'm going to be through, and then start bulking again. And by then, maybe even have found myself a Japanese girlfriend (although at this time I will pretty much settle for anything resembling a female around my age and in good physical health without excess deposits of body fat on her frame)...
    6-1: 242/ 23%bf | 6-10: 239 18% | 6-17: 239 18% | 6-24: 239.4 18% | Month Total: -2.6 -5%
    7-1: 235.8 18% | 7-8: 230.9 18% | 7-15: 223.5 30% | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenpodragon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have you ever just crashed in the middle of your workout? I have never, in all my years in the gym or the dojo experience what I did today.

First, I had a ton of strength, more so then I was expecting and was able to push out a lot more weight and reps then I was expecting. Instead of upping the weight by 1.25kg from last time, I was able to go overboard and add an additional 15-20kg from the last working set. I was able to do sets of 25-30 for my pull ups (narrow grip, wide grip, reverse grip - wash rinse repeat), instead of the normal 10.

But when the abs rolled around, my last set, my abs just stopped. I literally could not do a single crunch no matter how hard I strained. I just completely shut down.

Then, waiting for the tread mill my body started shaking and all of a sudden I got this surge of energy - and blasted through the first half of the run at a blistering pace, but as soon as the 32 minute mark hit (when I start lowering the incline), I just started huffing and puffing out of the blue and I literally could not take another step - everything was fine and I was working harder then ever, when all of a sudden, my body just stopped.

Very strange. Maybe its because I stopped eating all those damn eggs. Its funny, now that I don't eating the eggs every day, I am much more regular with my bowel movements, I feel a lot happier and healthier, and, despite taking in less calories due to the lack of eggy crapness every day, I have had more energy then I know what to do with. Very strange. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    6-1: 242/ 23%bf | 6-10: 239 18% | 6-17: 239 18% | 6-24: 239.4 18% | Month Total: -2.6 -5%
    7-1: 235.8 18% | 7-8: 230.9 18% | 7-15: 223.5 30% | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:

VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegasTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting...how does your ammino acid profile look now that you are not eating as many eggs?
    "Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

No clue what my amino profile looked either way ;p

But for the week things got back to normal - looks like some weird freak of nature for last week or what not.

90.3 and 14.4

2 more weeks on keto and then back to a restricted low fat diet. 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off is a good enough cycle methinks.

I tried to do HIIT in the gym today (as opposed to my 45 minute hell run session) and it literally almost killed me.

Well the HIIT didn't kill me but the treadmill did.

Running. Very, very fast, machine cuts out. I fly forward and knock my head against the wall.

Not once but 3 times it happens. So, 30 minutes into the program I decide enough is enough and go hit the shower.

Gonna love to see what tomorrows measurements brings.