Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post

They died off because they were either killed off by the things that they evolved into or they died out because they didn't evolve fast enough. Evolution is a very simple concept i'm sure that you'll understand it one day brah.
    Oh, is what you stated fact, or theory?

But, to each his own. If you choose not to believe Truth , but theories , then that's your prerogative
    Raiders

Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    how am I supposed to know that it will fulfill me that much? cause you said so?

what if I read the Bible and nothing happens, is it my fault?

sorry it's my first religious thread, I never get out of the misc
    Because if you really go at it with an open heart it will be revealed to you. But if you go in it with a heart of spite expecting your own personal gratification he more than likly will not reveal himself to you.

If you want a relationship with someone then you give them a free choice, you do not say "lve me or i will burn you in hell for eternity". See how many friends you make by going arouns saying "love me or i will lock you up in my cellar and torture you".

All evidence points to evolution, all evidence points to the big bang, and there is no reason why one type of person should have more rights than another.

Then he did a pretty crappy job creating us for that purpose didn't he? I thought god was perfect? 4.5 billion people out of 6.5 million do not love him. They love some other god or do not even have a god.
    I never said that if you dont belive you go to hell or if you dont have a relationship. The bible never says that itself. It says that if you have sin you will go to hell. The only way to have your sins removed is to ask him

Originally Posted by ishy4life View Post
    I understand the (questionable) logic behind it, now I need scriptures for proof. I would figure a teaching so common as this has to have scriptural background
    Im still pretty new to the faith but Ill ask some who are a bit stronger in the word than I am to help me clarify

Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    I'll tell you why I don't believe in Christianity (Although I was born and raised Christian) or any other major organized religion for that matter:

1. For the most part any religion you're born into is the religion you will believe in. Does this make it right? Think about that for awhile.

I was not born into it I converted several months ago

2. All major religions point to a similar end; a belief in a higher power. Just because I don't affiliate myself with any particular religion, does not mean I cannot be a morally sound and spiritual person.

The key prinicple behind CHristianity isnt just a higherpower and dont do this and that. It is about a relationship with Christ and how to live in the manner fitting of his disciples.

3. I do believe in a higher power, a God if you will. But I'm not going to go around proclaiming that I know the meaning of life and the true path in life that we should all take, that just seems ignorant to me.

The reason I proclaim him is that I love him. And I love my neighbor. He is the greatest thing I know of, it would be evil of me to not proclaim his name whenever I can.

4. Ultimately I would consider myself I'm agnostic because I believe humans do not have the capability to truly even fathom the greatness of one, all encompassing God.

We do not but he has revealed himself to us. Even the most basic aspect of him-how he is totally infinite we cannot begin to fathom

5. Lastly, lets not forget the history of violence and greed that is prevalent with almost all major religions. Millions have been slaughtered for their "wrong" beliefs, and more die every day. In the end religious zealots cause much more harm than good by forcefully attempting others to convert.

True followers of Chirst would never commit such heinous crimes as such more ppl dragging his name through the dirt
    Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post
    Any thoughts on astral projection/other dimensions?

Also have you seen this thread?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=guy+meditates
    While I do belive that there are different dimensions I dont belive that we can astral project infact I dont think I know of any one personally who does
    My body is a temple to the holy spirit. And through bodybuilding I merely seek to give it a nice place to live.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SWelch View Post
    Worship - is the highest expression of love. I think someone established that it is believed that God's purpose of creating man is to have something that would love Him by free will.

Didn't anyone ever teach you that you can't force someone to love you? That's pure selfishness - to create someone and then try to force them to love you. That's sick.

Originally Posted by Jesse7771 View Post
    He doesnt send us to hell for not beliving in him its because we are sinful. And God abhors sin above all.

Wrong. Read your Bible. I mean, the most famous verse even says so.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

And then:

Revelation 21:8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Acts 10:43, “To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.”

John 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

These verses make it pretty clear that people are saved from hell by believing.

kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mister_E View Post
    So they find a set a bones possibly belonging to one individual, which can be anything from an ape, to an anomaly ...... that's it? We can find plenty of dinosaur fossils, but barely any fossils to support the missing link. I mean come on... you can't say that the supposed evidence is overwhelming..
    Agreed in some sence with regards to this perhaps not be 100% there can be a marging of error in cases as such, However this too can apply to the bible. Now think of the bible written by man. Not god. What do you think about the possibility if this being flawed or missunerstood or interpreted. This is just a feasible or even more so then ever.

Perhaps the bible is more like a guide book for people who constantly need to be told what to do because they can not control themselves and was not meant to be taken so literal. Its a book of stories that explain what: cause and effect. Keep it simple. its about good morals and principal. Doing the right thing. There are many great things that come from the book furthermore there are just as many bad things that have been created because of people not understanding what the book is really saying. Many people refuse to keep an open mind and consider other options and realise there can be more then one meaning for something.
    "Your only as strong as your weakest link"

Raw Bench: 500lbs
    Raw Deadlift: 635lbs
    Raw Squat 655lbs
    Military press 315lbs/2 reps

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, is what you stated fact, or theory?

But, to each his own. If you choose not to believe Truth , but theories , then that's your prerogative
    I don't want to scare you or anything but theism is also a theory.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse7771 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive stated my opinions on evolution, and that I am agnostic towards it.

But there is one thing that makes me as such and that is whenever major adaptions take place there must be periods of millions of years when they are useless.

I mean a foot turning into a fin is understandable. But an exoskeleton turning into a skeletal system seems like a big gap which would not be very beneficial. Major adaptions take very long to take affect, and until they are useful to an orginisim they are detremential to the survivial of the orginism, so by the laws of evolution they should disappear. But they dont they eventually become incredably important adaptions. This does not make seince to me.

The other thing that pushes me away are horseshoe crabs. If every creature slowly adapts to a more perfect form nothing should remain for too long in one state. If evolution is true then the horseshoe crab which has not changed to 100s of millions of years must be the absolute pinacle of biologicial perfection.
    My body is a temple to the holy spirit. And through bodybuilding I merely seek to give it a nice place to live.

ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModsIsMad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Will answer all questions aside from things like:

"u mad u beleive ina fary tael?"
    Or
    "u stoopid chistin i hats u!"

Please dont ask any questions that are directed at insulting my religion. Any other insulting questions are fun tho.
    out of all the religions, don't you feel that christians and catholics tie for having the gayest religion?

Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_E is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gus_Chiggins View Post
    Human didn't evolve from apes, brah. They both evolved from a common ancestor.
    Yeah, how far should we go back in ancestry ? Isn't part of the theory saying that we all evolved from Fish? So our first ancestors are fish?
    Raiders

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Didn't anyone ever teach you that you can't force someone to love you? That's pure selfishness - to create someone and then try to force them to love you. That's sick.

Wrong. Read your Bible. I mean, the most famous verse even says so.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

And then:

Revelation 21:8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Acts 10:43, “To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.”

John 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[c] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

These verses make it pretty clear that people are saved from hell by believing.
    You are wrong. You cannot have your sins removed if you dont belive in him. Beleif is a requirement of being saved.

Originally Posted by ModsIsMad View Post
    out of all the religions, don't you feel that christians and catholics tie for having the gayest religion?
    Howso?

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, how far should we go back in ancestry ? Isn't part of the theory saying that we all evolved from Fish? So our first ancestors are fish?
    Yes, then fish evolved into amphibians which then evolved into reptiles.

We know this because of

1) Fossil evidence
    2) DNA evidence
    3) Distribution of current species of animals

*****Atheist Crew*****

I don't want to scare you or anything but theism is also a theory.
    Actually, Christianity is not.
    Raiders

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are wrong. You cannot have your sins removed if you dont belive in him. Beleif is a requirement of being saved.

Exactly. Believe is a requirement to being saved from hell. If you don't believe, you go to hell. You have no argument against the verses I posted. Jesus himself said that if you believe in him, you are saved. It's pretty obvious that god cares as much about being loved and believed in as anything else.

Deuteronomy 6:5 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."

You don't even know the Bible. I'm quoting scriptures left and right and you have nothing.

Yes, then fish evolved into amphibians which then evolved into reptiles.

We know this because of

1) Fossil evidence
    2) DNA evidence
    3) Distribution of current species of animals
    Ok, overwhelming evidence... then why is it still classified as "theory"?
    Raiders

Because people such as yourself pick holes in it based on things you've heard from creationist websites.

It's generally classified as a fact amongst the people who have had a decent education.

Why is theism still only a theory?

What kind of evidence would you like?

*****Atheist Crew*****

G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500) G A B E is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly. Believe is a requirement to being saved from hell. If you don't believe, you go to hell. You have no argument against the verses I posted. Jesus himself said that if you believe in him, you are saved. It's pretty obvious that god cares as much about being loved and believed in as anything else.

Deuteronomy 6:5 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."

You don't even know the Bible. I'm quoting scriptures left and right and you have nothing.
    When you find God, you will love him. If you do not love God and oblige by his laws, he will not let you go to heaven. In the absence of God, there is hell.

If you do not love him, then you do not want to be with him in heaven, therefore you go to hell (the absence of God)

dont think of it as an angry punishment, but the only other alternative from not being faithful.
    I rep back mods EVERY TIME SRS

ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gabeplacintar View Post
    dont think of it as an angry punishment, but the only other alternative from not being faithful.
    again, what if I didn't know that I had to be faithful to Him?
    what if some jackass from another religion convinced me to join them.. and I spent all my life loving another 'god'. do I deserve your god's hell in that case?
    how am I supposed to know that your god is the true one?
    The problem is I'm focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

Originally Posted by gabeplacintar View Post
    When you find God, you will love him. If you do not love God and oblige by his laws, he will not let you go to heaven. In the absence of God, there is hell.

If you do not love him, then you do not want to be with him in heaven, therefore you go to hell (the absence of God)
    This does nothing to get around the fact that, according to the Bible, people are tortured for eternity if they don't believe in your god.

How is it the only alternative? God HAS to eternally punish people? And don't give me that "it's not torture, it's just nothing" stuff.

Matthew 25: 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

46"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Mark 9:43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.[c] 45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.[d] 47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48where
    " 'their worm does not die,
    and the fire is not quenched.'[e] 49Everyone will be salted with fire.

Revelations 20:10and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

And don't lie to me and tell me that god is not angry about non-believers. The Bible makes it very clear that it angers him. He is a vengeful and jealous god.

Exodus 34:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Numbers 31:3 So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them.

Isaiah 34:8 For the LORD has a day of vengeance,
    a year of retribution, to uphold Zion's cause.

Romans 12:19
    Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10) kraven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive stated my opinions on evolution, and that I am agnostic towards it.

But there is one thing that makes me as such and that is whenever major adaptions take place there must be periods of millions of years when they are useless.

I mean a foot turning into a fin is understandable. But an exoskeleton turning into a skeletal system seems like a big gap which would not be very beneficial. Major adaptions take very long to take affect, and until they are useful to an orginisim they are detremential to the survivial of the orginism, so by the laws of evolution they should disappear. But they dont they eventually become incredably important adaptions. This does not make seince to me.

The other thing that pushes me away are horseshoe crabs. If every creature slowly adapts to a more perfect form nothing should remain for too long in one state. If evolution is true then the horseshoe crab which has not changed to 100s of millions of years must be the absolute pinacle of biologicial perfection.

Most species that "evolve" is due to a genetic mutation. Some species just dont mutate.

Raw Squat 655lbs

ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kraven View Post
    Most species that "evolve" is due to a genetic mutation. Some species just dont mutate.
    yes but strong join date to post ratio.
    even stronger stats

(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ CRNAstylin's Avatar
    CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to state my beliefs on how there can be so many people in the world who don't believe, and how there can be so many other religions. Also, this will contribute to the explanation of why people born into a religion tend to follow that religion.

Do we as individuals in a society recognize the weight of our choices? Do people in society today realize that the choices they make have immense and eternal gravity? or do they believe that the choices they make affect them only and have no weight? I would argue that alot of people DO NOT consider the choices that they make. They don't take into consideration that the things they do will affect anyone more than them personally at the present time that they are in.

For example, how often do you think about your decendents, say to the 10th generation? Who you marry, how many kids you have, where you live, etc all will affect your decendents; even to the 100th generation. I believe that what is now a HUGE number of unbelievers began as a small number and simply multiplied from there. We can trace these roots back to Cain, Abel, Enoch, and Seth. This pattern traces out until Noah and the time of the flood, when it happens again.

To illustrate it again, let's say you and 4 friends went to populate a new continent. all friends believed in a different god. Fast forward 1000 years and you would have the beginnings of present day.

yes but strong join date to post ratio.
    even stronger stats
    Thanks ;-) They tend to reset them after 1 million

Raw Squat 655lbs

Originally Posted by CRNAstylin View Post
    To illustrate it again, let's say you and 4 friends went to populate a new continent. all friends believed in a different god.
    but who's right?

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am surprised you are not aware that there's a major difference between theory and a scientific theory.

Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000)

just to clarify, hell is not eternal. the previous post akr made is an example; 'that whosever believeth in him...shall not perish.' The wages of sin is death, and only the saved get eternal life.

mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is the most ****ing retarded thread i have ever seen unbelievable

Originally Posted by mistadingus View Post
    this is the most ****ing retarded thread i have ever seen unbelievable
    can we get an Amen

8=======>~~~~OP wheelz_of_steel's Avatar
    wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000)
    can we get an Amen
    Hail Satan?

Outside the gilded cage.. Infinit350's Avatar
    Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000) Infinit350 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wheelz_of_steel View Post
    Hail Satan?
    holy rep to post ratio batman
    I rep back all green miscers regardless of rep power, but only the first 5 daily. LEAVE A LINK.

8=======>~~~~OP wheelz_of_steel's Avatar
    wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Infinit350 View Post
    holy rep to post ratio batman
    Dat dere mod reps brah.