Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    My wife thinks im an idiot because I am sitting here laughing out loud for real

I get this often.

Def. stacking LX, AX, and Triazole this coming fall.

Epic.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I get this often.

Def. stacking LX, AX, and Triazole this coming fall.

Epic.

Looking like it's going to be ActX/Triazole for me during the winter months .

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gah, between MNs Test Factor and Triazole this is a damn good summer for the supplement world.

murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Gah, between MNs Test Factor and Triazole this is a damn good summer for the supplement world.
    I could see that being a pretty potent stack in the future, after both products have been felt out

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Triazole + ...?

If someone wanted to stack Triazole with only another supp, what would be better (to rise test and lowering estrogen through different pathways, less redundancy):

Triazole +

a) BioForge

b) ActX

c) DAA

???

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    If someone wanted to stack Triazole with only another supp, what would be better (to rise test and lowering estrogen through different pathways, less redundancy):

Triazole +

a) BioForge

b) ActX

c) DAA

???
    I see no redundancy with any of these options.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Triazole +

a) BioForge

b) ActX

c) DAA

???
    I was thinking about 'c' DAA. Last I heard on it it raises multiple hormone levels, thus triazole would keep down the estrogen to a save level. I also really want to try bioforge and already love Actx.

I hope we can get some good product combos or discount on multiple bottles when this comes out
    Favorite Companies:

1. Controlled Labs
    2. Driven Sports

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. -C. S. Lewis

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Triazole +

a) BioForge

b) ActX

c) DAA

???
    While each of our products are designed to be great alone, they are also designed with Synergy in mind - the correct answer, therefore, is b) ActX.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Negative6 View Post
    I was thinking about 'c' DAA. Last I heard on it it raises multiple hormone levels, thus triazole would keep down the estrogen to a save level. I also really want to try bioforge and already love Actx.

I hope we can get some good product combos or discount on multiple bottles when this comes out
    Have you used DAA at all? If so, how was it? I only ask as no one seems to be screaming from the rooftops about the stuff that i have read.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Have you used DAA at all? If so, how was it? I only ask as no one seems to be screaming from the rooftops about the stuff that i have read.
    I have not had a chance to use it yet. It caught my interest when test force came out. But I passed over it because I'm trying to save money for a house/wedding/honeymoon. Recently I listened to a superhuman radio episode that was talking about DAA. Then when I heard about triazole I thought they would make a potent combo. I was kinda thinking about something like this.

Lean Xtreme
    Triazole (8 -weeks)
    L-dopa (morning/afternoon)
    Gaba (night)
    DAA
    Favorite Companies:

1. Controlled Labs
    2. Driven Sports

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. -C. S. Lewis

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have not had a chance to use it yet. It caught my interest when test force came out. But I passed over it because I'm trying to save money for a house/wedding/honeymoon. Recently I listened to a superhuman radio episode that was talking about DAA. Then when I heard about triazole I thought they would make a potent combo. I was kinda thinking about something like this.

Lean Xtreme
    Triazole (8 -weeks)
    L-dopa (morning/afternoon)
    Gaba (night)
    DAA
    Have you used l-dopa before, or are you referring to getting l-dopa via mucuna pruriens? If not, i'd suggest you do as feedback seems to be a lot better for MP than 99.9+% l-dopa. ALmost as if something in the MP helps with the oral bioavailability.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prunella Vulgaris is a highly esteemed traditional medicinal herb that is affectionately known as “heal-all”. It gets this name thanks to the diversity of ailments it has been purported to fix. These include anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects, its ability to reduce fevers, stomach problems and even lower blood pressure. More recently, new research into its effects on cancer and diabetes have come to light. Prunella Vulgaris has been demonstrated to have anti-estrogenic properties through its effect in activating the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) which can interfere with estrogen. Further proof of this effect is displayed in its effect on inhibiting the estrogen-induced enzyme, CYR61, which has recently been suggested as a biomarker for prostate cancer.

Collins NH, Lessey EC, DuSell CD, McDonnell DP, Fowler L, Palomino WA, Illera MJ, Yu X, Mo B, Houwing AM, Lessey BA. Characterization of antiestrogenic activity of the Chinese herb, prunella vulgaris, using in vitro and in vivo (Mouse Xenograft) models. Biol Reprod. 2009 Feb;80(2):375-83.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are some more studies on Prunella. As you can see it has a host of all around health promoting effects (anti-viral, anti-bacterial) as well as being a strong liver protectant.

Immune modulatory effects of Prunella vulgaris L.
    Int J Mol Med. 2005 Mar;15(3):491-6.
    Prunella vulgaris has a wide array of biological effects exhibiting numerous therapeutic potentials. Its anti-microbial effects including anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects are, presently, receiving increasing attention. While its anti-viral effects are attributed mainly to the inhibition of virus replication, the biological mechanisms of its anti-bacterial effects or actions remain unknown. In view of the fact that polysaccharides isolated from medicinal herbs often function as biological response modifier of body immunity, we hypothesized that the anti-microbial effect of polysaccharides isolated from Prunella vulgaris is probably also mediated via immune modulation. We have isolated four polysaccharides containing fractions from Prunella vulgaris, one of the fractions, PV2, could markedly stimulate the production of superoxide and nitrite representing nitric oxide from murine macro****e RAW264.7 and brain macro****e BV2 cells. The amount of nitrite and superoxide produced after PV2 stimulation was as high as that seen in stimulation using bacterial endotoxin lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and this stimulatory response is dose-dependent. In addition to monocyte/macro****e, PV2 also stimulated the proliferation of splenocytes. In this study, we have shown that the polysaccharides isolated from Prunella vulgaris have marked immune stimulatory effects, which may bring about the anti-microbial effects of Prunella vulgaris.

A polysaccharide fraction from medicinal herb Prunella vulgaris downregulates the expression of herpes simplex virus antigen in Vero cells.
    J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jul;93(1):63-8.
    Herpes simplex viruses are pathogenic. With the emergence of drug-resistant strains of Herpes simplex virus, new antiviral agents, especially those with different modes of action, are urgently needed. Prunella vulgaris L. (Labiatae), a perennial plant commonly found in China and Europe, has long been used as a folk medicine to cure ailments. In this study, a polysaccharide fraction was prepared from Prunella vulgaris, and its effects on the expressions of Herpes simplex virus-1 and Herpes simplex virus-2 antigens in their host Vero cells were investigated with flow cytometry. The Herpes simplex virus antigen increased time-dependently in the infected cells, and Prunella vulgaris reduced its expression. The effective concentrations of Prunella vulgaris with 50% reductions of the Herpes simplex virus-1 and Herpes simplex virus-2 antigens were 20.6 and 20.1 microg/ml, respectively. The novelty of Prunella vulgaris is that it also reduces the antigen expression of acyclovir-resistant strain of Herpes simplex virus-1. After incubations with 25-100 microg/ml of Prunella vulgaris the Herpes simplex virus antigen-positive cells were reduced by 24.8-92.6%, respectively, showing that this polysaccharide fraction has a different mode of anti-Herpes simplex virus action from acyclovir. Results from this study show that Prunella vulgaris is effective against both the Herpes simplex virus-1 and Herpes simplex virus-2 infections, and flow cytometry offers a quantitative and highly reproducible anti-Herpes simplex virus drug-susceptibility assay.

Phenolics-rich extracts from Silybum marianum and Prunella vulgaris reduce a high-sucrose diet induced oxidative stress in hereditary hypertriglyceridemic rats.
    Pharmacol Res. 2004 Aug;50(2):123-30.
    The study tested the effects of phenolics-rich extracts from the plants Silybum marianum (silymarin) and Prunella vulgaris on blood and liver antioxidant status and lipoprotein metabolism. These results indicate that silymarin and Prunella vulgaris improve antioxidant status in blood and liver and positively affect plasma lipoprotein profile in an experimental model of dietary induced hypertriglyceridemia.

Biological activities of Prunella vulgaris extract.
    Phytother Res. 2003 Nov;17(9):1082-7.
    The organic fraction (OF; 25.7% w/w of rosmarinic acid) of Prunella vulgaris (total extract) was found to exhibit the following: scavenging activity on diphenylpicrylhydrazyl radical (DPPH), inhibition of in vitro human LDL Cu(II)-mediated oxidation, protection of rat mitochondria and rat hepatocytes exposed to either tert-butyl hydroperoxide, or to Cu(II) and Fe(III) ions. OF also showed a potential to inhibit rat erythrocyte haemolysis and it reduced the production of LTB(4) in bovine PMNL generated by the 5-lipoxygenase pathway. Other observations included antiproliferative effects against HaCaT cells and mouse epidermal fibroblasts and a moderate OF antimicrobial activity on gram-positive bacteria. Rosmarinic, caffeic and 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)lactic acids exhibited less potent activity than the plant extract in all bioassays. The antioxidative, antimicrobial, together with antiviral effects offer good prospects for the medicinal applications of Prunella vulgaris.

Identification of inhibitors of the HIV-1 gp41 six-helix bundle formation from extracts of Chinese medicinal herbs Prunella vulgaris and Rhizoma cibotte.
    Life Sci. 2002 Aug 30;71(15):1779-91.
    An increasing portion of patients with HIV infection and/or AIDS cannot use currently FDA-approved anti-HIV drugs, including the reverse transcriptase and protease inhibitors, due to the adverse effects and the emergence of drug resistance. Thus, it is essential to develop new anti-HIV agents with a target different from the HIV reverse transcriptase and protease. Using a conformation-specific monoclonal antibody NC-1, we previously established a high throughput screening assay for identification of small molecular organic compounds that disrupt the HIV-1 gp41 six-helix bundle formation, a critical step of membrane fusion between the HIV and the target cell. In the present study, we used this assay to screen for inhibitors of the gp41 six-helix bundle formation from aqueous extracts of nine Chinese medicinal herbs with antiviral activity. We found that the extracts of two herbs, Prunella vulgaris and Rhizoma cibotte, showed potent inhibitory activity. The inhibitory activity of these two herb extracts significantly decreased after they were passed through polyamide resin mini-columns, which are able to bind polyphenols including tannin, an HIV-1 inhibitor with multiple mechanisms of action. The bound polyphenols were eluted from the polyamide columns and also showed potent inhibitory activity on the gp41 six-helix bundle formation. Tannin purchased from different commercial sources inhibited the gp41 six-helix bundle formation in a manner similar to the polyphenols isolated from the herb extracts. These results suggest that tannin may be one of major inhibitors of the HIV-1 gp41 six-helix bundle formation in the herb extracts and that tannin may inhibit HIV-1 entry by disrupting the gp41 six-helix bundle formation.

Inhibition of immediate-type allergic reactions by Prunella vulgaris in a murine model.
    Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2001 Aug;23(3):423-35.
    We studied the effect of aqueous extract of Prunella vulgaris (Labiatae) on immediate-type allergic reactions. Prunella vulgaris (0.005 to 1 g/kg) dose-dependently inhibited systemic anaphylactic shock induced by compound 48/ 80 in rats. When Prunella vulgaris was given as pretreatment, at concentrations ranging from 0.005 to 1 g/kg, the serum histamine levels induced by compound 48/ 80 were reduced in a dose-dependent manner. Prunella vulgaris (0.001 to 1 g/kg) inhibited the passive cutaneous anaphylaxis activated by anti-dinitrophenyl (DNP) IgE antibody dose dependently. Prunella vulgaris also inhibited the histamine release induced by compound 48/80 or anti-DNP IgE from the rat peritoneal mast cells (RPMC). The level of cyclic AMP in RPMC, when Prunella vulgaris was added, significantly increased, compared with that of normal control. Moreover, Prunella vulgaris (0.01 and 0.1 mg/ml) had a significant inhibitory effect on anti-DNP IgE-mediated tumor necrosis factor-alpha production from RPMC. These results indicate that Prunella vulgaris inhibits immediate-type allergic reactions in rats.

Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory triterpenes from the herb of Prunella vulgaris.
    Planta Med. 2000 May;66(4):358-60.
    The activity-guided fractionation of the extract of the herb of Prunella vulgaris (Labiatae) led to the isolation of four triterpenes, i.e., betulinic acid, ursolic acid, 2 alpha,3 alpha-dihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid, and 2 alpha-hydroxyursolic acid. One of these compounds, 2 alpha,3 alpha-dihydroxyursolic acid, demonstrated significant inhibition on the release of beta-hexosaminidase from the cultured RBL-2H3 cells in a dose-dependent manner; the IC50 value was calculated to be 57 microM. When the isolated compounds were tested for their effects on the production of nitric oxide from cultured murine macro****es, RAW 264.7 cells, ursolic acid and 2 alpha-hydroxyursolic acid exhibited strong inhibitory activities (IC50 values, 17 and 27 microM, respectively).
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now this thread is getting somewhere...
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    How about some more bloodwork?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd be down if anyone would care after tha wait. Take into consideration how long I'd have to wait inbetween products, and then running it how I had planned. Matt suggested 3 weeks? That would put me 7 weeks out... almost as long as a run of Cinnamon Roll 2.0
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

We aim to please.

I just need to move them over to photobucket. Give me a few mins.

I'd be down if anyone would care after tha wait. Take into consideration how long I'd have to wait inbetween products, and then running it how I had planned. Matt suggested 3 weeks? That would put me 7 weeks out... almost as long as a run of Cinnamon Roll 2.0
    When its done Ill send you some. You can run it as soon as you are able to run it.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Test subject 04 pre-set blood work series (5/13/2010):

Test subject 04 post-set of blood work series (6/15/2010):

Thats an increase in total testosterone of roughly 90%, an increase in free testosterone of roughly 100% while keeping estrogen levels below the testing thresh hold
    Last edited by Sldge; 07-26-2010 at 09:59 AM.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't wait to see mine
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by JHICKS3301 View Post
    I can't wait to see mine
    Me too!
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Test subject 04 pre-set blood work series (5/13/2010):

Thats an increase in total testosterone of roughly 90%, an increase in free testosterone of roughly 100% while keeping estrogen levels below the testing thresh hold
    Impressive. Was he in PCT or did he just have a test level at the lower end of normal to begin with?

Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    Impressive. Was he in PCT or did he just have a test level at the lower end of normal to begin with?
    No. He had low test (and estrogen) levels when he started. As you can see he almost had a 90% increase in test while keeping estrogen below the testing thresh hold. Free Test increased by about a 100% and this level would put him into the middle of the test range. His blood work is one of the reason why we think the product will work so well in PCT. Even with very low test levels he was able to get back into the middle of the range without seeing an increase in estrogen.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Also I dont know if it has been asked but this will be good in Canada, Europe and Australia and everywhere else.
    best news i heard all day!!!!!!

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me too!
    I'm very curious to say the least
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Plenty of things compare to Pink Magic:

-The dump I took this morning
    -My old sneakers
    -Trash
    -Hard wood flooring
    -Rubber bands
    -Black leather gloves?

... all are about as effective as a USP Labs product when taken orally.
    What, did you go on a little vacation? Havent seen you around in the past few weeks.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by hyper.radio View Post
    best news i heard all day!!!!!!
    I thought that might make a big group of people happy.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Wow, thanks for posting some blood work. Any idea on the current ET?

Have you used l-dopa before, or are you referring to getting l-dopa via mucuna pruriens? If not, i'd suggest you do as feedback seems to be a lot better for MP than 99.9+% l-dopa. ALmost as if something in the MP helps with the oral bioavailability.
    I was referring to the mucuna pruriens. The feedback I found on it was very good.
    Favorite Companies:

1. Controlled Labs
    2. Driven Sports

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting some blood work. Any idea on the current ET?
    We are shooting for the end of Aug.

I was referring to the mucuna pruriens. The feedback I found on it was very good.
    Mucuna is very good. Rob was saying that you should use Mucuna and an extract lower then 99% if possible because the 99% doesnt seem to work as well.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    We are shooting for the end of Aug.
    Thanks, looking forward to this. I'll try to to get a blood test done for it.