Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Lol, ok bud

Have fun never being taken seriously on this forum again.
    Like bags of sand.

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    I agree for the most part but the Afghans that faught against the Russians were anything but cowards.
    The Afghans who fought against the Russians weren't batsh!t crazy either, thats why their on our side today.

anonymous
    never has there been a greater coward than the islamic fighter
    oh yeah
    The guy in the green zone in his nice and cozy room controlling a predator drone is not a coward at all...

And i agree with blindead, i dont give who the **** it is, you shouldnt let someone kill others just because they are a little kid

Now if you can stop the kid why not, but if you cant you should just let it blow itself up killing others.

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me put my own 0.02c in.

First we got to ask ourselves, to American Soldiers ENJOY killing children? Do they get a kick out of blowing a kids head off? Is it cool? Is it fun? Is it enjoyable?

Speaking in generalizations, NO, NO it isn't. American troops aren't going around shooting every kid they see just because, quite the contrary.

I doubt any of those guys ENJOY killing a fukcing child, but lets face the reality.

These terrorist groups are a society within a society, they indoctrinate children early on, before a kid even knows what the fukc is going on. That child is going to follow whatever is told to him. Including attack those American infidels, or take this IED to the Americans and blow their asses up. At this point, they become a threat to American troops, what the fukc is the logical course of action? Treat them as an enemy. Treat that little 5 year old baby faced fukcin kid like a motherfukcin enemy.. I don't care who you are, but that takes a toll on a Man. But when the time comes, that soldier is going to have to engage that child as he'd engage an enemy, or else face the consequences of death or his fellow soldiers' death/injury.

Don't blame America for engaging a 5 year old who's planting a bomb, blame the got damn sick fukc terrorists who brainwash these poor children before they even have a chance to gather up a coherent thought. They are using children as expendable weapons, it's fukcing disgusting. I must ask, where are these poor childrens' MOTHERS? Oh yeah, their getting their asses beat and oppressed (Not like Western Women oppressed, LOL Western Women are spoiled rotten), but REALLY oppressed, treated like expendable SLAVES. Now, in Islamic radical society, Women & Children are treated as expendable, slaves and weapons.. What the FUKC is wrong with those sick fukcing taliban fukcs?

American troops ain't goin around raping all the Women, killing all the kids for the lulz, but when it comes to fighting the taliban, what the fukc how the FUKC would I respond if the sick fukcs sent a poor little kid to blow me up, or sent an enslaved ass Woman who has no say in anything to blow me up? Fukcin hell I'd engage the enemy and kill them, because at the end of the day, either they are going to kill themselves and take a few of my friends with me, or I'm going to kill them and live with the fukced up reality of killing a child.. In war the decisions are made logically and instinctively, TO SURVIVE. It's an unfortunate situation, but war has never been a fortunate thing, just when you thought sh!t couldn't get more fukced up, it DOES, and as a soldier, you have to deal with it.

Don't blame the American soldiers, blame the sick fukcs who use vulnerable Women and Children as weapons..

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Where's Khalib to defend these guys?

KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's pretty ****ed up. Wanting to kill a five-year-old that's planting an IED (which you could easily detonate after it was planted) is just as ****ed up, though.

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KDK View Post
    That's pretty ****ed up. Wanting to kill a five-year-old that's planting an IED (which you could easily detonate after it was planted) is just as ****ed up, though.
    No one wants to do it, it's one of the most horrible situations a soldier can ever face.

Yet those chicken**** coward dogs put women and children forward to hide behind every single day.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    or how about you pop a 223 in their head and you've taken care of akmed before he learns how to shoot an ak or an rpg.
    killing kids would do nothing except recruit more "terrorists/insurgents" to their cause.

its a lose lose situation. if the allied forces were caught red handed killing kids on suspicion of them laying a bomb, how long would it be before they killed one who was just digging in the mud? all it would do is further divide the people, and send more MEN willing to fight to the insurgent recruitment office.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one wants to do it, it's one of the most horrible situations a soldier can ever face.

Yet those chicken**** coward dogs put women and children forward to hide behind every single day.
    Yeah, it's not hard to imagine that the effect it would have on a soldier's psyche would be pretty severe.

Just to be clear, I'm not opposed to killing children/teenagers IF they are actually attacking you in a situation where there's just no other way to stop them klling you. I just feel that if you know the exact position of an IED because you are watching a little child plant it, then there's obviously no reason to kill the child (something other posters don't seem to have a problem with, even though I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to do it themselves) since you could just blow up the IED once the child has left.

Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This article is bull threw and threw.

I'll tell you why, no military in the world will allow its soldiers to be killed by children.

So what are they doing? Watching the kids planting bombs? How do they know this lol

Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by squigglyspooge View Post
    The Afghans who fought against the Russians weren't batsh!t crazy either, thats why their on our side today.
    Mullah Omar is on Americas side?

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    Rough. I'd have no problem with the military shooting them dead if they're planting IEDs. Letting your own soldiers die just because it's a kid trying to kill you instead of an adult is stupid. They may not know better, but tough ****ing break champ.
    unfortunately the soldiers will have to deal w/the guilt of killing children who have no idea of the consequences of their actions
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    calm down bro.

that's the point.

If someone is seen planting a bomb -- especially a little kid -- you can capture the kid shortly after he finishes and just blow up the IED.
    Yea because it is that simple lol. Worst post I have seen all week.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post
    in b4 resident Muslims & terrorist sympathizers come in defending them.

They're only defending their country, you stupid j00!
    Lol. They're not terrorists, they're worse. They're absolutely evil and malicious and it isn't Islam they're trying to convert everyone to, its a particular distorted and whackey version of Islam.

Any Muslim who defends these people is seriously deluded. The Taliban ARE NOT the Afghan people, sure its hard to tell the difference, but these people are the same people who stop girls from gaining and education, smoke weed and drink alcohol and the same people who kill more Muslims than any other people in Afghanistan. Their recent attacks on a Muslim saint's shrine and Mosque (the most important in south asia) where they killed scores of Muslims speaks for itself.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE MUSLIMS!

On the other hand... The Afghan people that fight. Suppose a soldier came to your local neighbourhood and busted caps in your whole family, you're bound to turn around and fight, these people are the freedom fighters - trouble is, you can't tell the difference between the Taliban and them, which is why this war is being lost.

F*CK THE TALIBAN, F*CK AL-QAEDA, F*CK BIN-LADEN! YOU PR*CKS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT CAUSED MILLIONS OF PROBLEMS FOR MUSLIMS AND THE WORLD!!!

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never has there been a greater coward than the islamic fighter
    I don't understand. That statement is a load of bull, you've branded all Islamic fighters their have ever been in one. The Taliban do not represent the Islamic fighters of the past. Oh and i think this is a more truthful, yet all the more controversial statement, never has their been a more coward force than the American Army.
    The history speaks for itself, have a load of it.

Originally Posted by JustAnotherUser View Post
    Use non-lethal measures on the kids. I'm sure that they won't be so eager and stop after you shoot them in the legs with a couple rubber bullets.
    Knock out gas?

No false propaganda will have me and many others fooled. Do they think I was born yesterday?
    Warriors.

Warriors.

Warrior.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinpoppin View Post
    I don't understand. That statement is a load of bull, you've branded all Islamic fighters their have ever been in one. The Taliban do not represent the Islamic fighters of the past. Oh and i think this is a more truthful, yet all the more controversial statement, never has their been a more coward force than the American Army.
    The history speaks for itself, have a load of it.
    You mad the American Army outsmarted everyone and became more advance so we don't have to risk our own lives? Yea you're mad!
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

Originally Posted by Kulaib View Post
    No false propaganda will have me and many others fooled. Do they think I was born yesterday?
    Warriors.
    \
    You're still the biggest troll on this forum.

brb supporting men who kill women for showing a little skin

brb supporting men who send little children to blow up buildings

brb supporting men who make towns suffer under tyrant rule

brb supporting men with lice in their beard.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    No one here is for killing kids. What we are trying to say is if an American soldiers life is on the line and the only way he can save himselve is to off a kid, then so be it. It sucks but thats a part of war. Unless you have been in battle or in that situation, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant.
    Because and American soldiers life is more precious than a little Afghan, brainwashed kid? I though you said you where Afghan not a joker that wants his country sh!tted on. The kid, the Taliban, The American, The Brititsh and the Nato soldiers are all of the same category. Shameless killing machines.

You either dart the kid with instant tranquillisers, knock out gas or such things.

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    You're still the biggest troll on this forum.

brb supporting men who kill women for showing a little skin

brb supporting men who send little children to blow up buildings

brb supporting men who make towns suffer under tyrant rule

brb supporting men with lice in their beard.
    Brb, supporting a sick twisted imperialist nation.

Brb. intentionally killing civilians.

Brb, trying to rob resources.

Brb being an ignorant redneck.

You mad the American Army outsmarted everyone and became more advance so we don't have to risk our own lives? Yea you're mad!
    So advance that you created Nuclear not to risk your own lives. Its not about putting your own life on the line that decides whether you're a coward or not. Its about the techniques you use and how many innocent people are killed. And don't say that in a war innocent people die. Hiroshima and Nagasaki speak for themselves. The people are still born deformed today and they have one coward force to to write a letter of thanks to: THE AMERICAN ARMY!

Because and American soldiers life is more precious than a little Afghan, brainwashed kid? I though you said you where Afghan not a joker that wants his country sh!tted on. The kid, the Taliban, The American, The Brititsh and the Nato soldiers are all of the same category. Shameless killing machines.

You either dart the kid with instant tranquillisers, knock out gas or such things.
    Irezumi is correct. An American soldiers life is worth than some little kid over there who is HELPING the Taliban.

I would kill 1,000 children recruited by them to save another soldiers life.

Originally Posted by Kulaib View Post
    Brb, supporting a sick twisted imperialist nation.

Brb. intentionally killing civilians.

Brb, trying to rob resources.

Brb being an ignorant redneck.
    You are in the red, you're opinions don't matter and I don't live in the south so you're dumb.

So advance that you created Nuclear not to risk your own lives. Its not about putting your own life on the line that decides whether you're a coward or not. Its about the techniques you use and how many innocent people are killed. And don't say that in a war innocent people die. Hiroshima and Nagasaki speak for themselves. The people are still born deformed today and they have one coward force to to write a letter of thanks to: THE AMERICAN ARMY!
    Dropping those bombs saved more lives in the long run or are you unaware of that?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I see some people here are trying to revise history to make the Japanese look like the victims, when in fact they were the purveyors of far more barbaric attacks. Ever heard of the Rape of Nanking? Unit 731?
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    I see some people here are trying to revise history to make the Japanese look like the victims, when in fact they were the purveyors of far more barbaric attacks. Ever heard of the Rape of Nanking? Unit 731?
    ^Also this.

It's so easy how people forget the atrocities that Japan committed. Equal or sometime even worse than what Hitler did, but because Big Bad America dropped the bomb everyone makes us look like the bad guy.

Smile The beauty of the American army...

Originally Posted by squigglyspooge View Post
    American troops ain't goin around raping all the Women, killing all the kids for the lulz...
    Hmm, i thought they got a kick out of raping women and killing kids. Seem they don't do it for the 'lulz'.

It must be under the same orders as raping your own fellow American female soldiers in your ranks.

THIS IS THE ARMY YOU SO ZEALOUSLY DEFEND?

Americans raping 12-year-olds:
    http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11119

American monsters used child prostitutes:
    http://www.atlargely.com/atlargely/2...er-values.html
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/19...itutes-in-Iraq
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203

Abu Ghraib photos shows rape of women & children:
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle22727.htm
    http://www.infowars.com/us-military-...at-abu-ghraib/

Photos show detainees sodomized & raped:
    http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22737.htm

U.S. raped prisoners with broken bottles, revealed former British ambassador Craig Murray. This is the immoral horror that is OK, when its done by the American soldier, but terrorism when its done by others:
    http://rawstory.com/2009/11/ambassad...ople-tortured/
    http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...illed-a-career
    http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...74&jumival=466

CIA terrorist druged & raped girls in Algeria:
    http://www.infowars.com/the-ugly-ame...used-of-rapes/

According to Human Rights activists & former prisoners, female detainees are being raped by U.S. troops:
    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail.aspx?id...onid=351020201

U.S. soldiers raping Iraqi women:
    http://www.democracynow.org/2005/3/2...used_of_raping

U.S. torturing females in Afghan prisons:
    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail.aspx?id...onid=351020403
    http://www.aztlan.net/strange_case_of_dr_siddiqui.htm

American soldiers raped & executed Iraqi child & her family:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/07/wo...erland&emc=rss

Drunken American troops took turns to rape Iraqi child:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5253160.stm
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/18/so...urt/index.html
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...rl-410977.html

Rape of women by American Occupation Forces:
    http://www.aztlan.net/iraqi_women_raped.htm

U.S. troops raped & burned Iraqi child:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle602731.ece

American soldier admits Iraq girl rape:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6152118.stm

U.S. soldier poured kerosene on raped, slain Iraqi:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

U.S. soldier described rapes & murders:
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle14401.htm

Rape, Murder, & the American GI:
    http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/40481/

American soldiers played golf before raping child:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/aug/08/usa.iraq

Americans admit boys were sodomized in Iraq prison:
    http://www.truthnews.us/?p=2935
    http://www.infowars.com/us-officials...in-iraq-prison

American soldiers regularly rape Japanese women:
    http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/07/02-13

British soldiers gang-raped & mutilated Iraqi civilians:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/se...ldiers-accused

Child gangraped by 22 soldiers:
    http://judicial-inc.org/9931948_isra...rape_child.htm

A culture based on gang-rape:
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...K5VK.DTL&tsp=1

Christian doctrine fueled dehumanization:
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle25378.htm

Serial killers, paedophiles and serial rapists in american jails must be furious when they realise all they had to do was join their military in Iraq and Afghanistan were they'd be free to murder as many innocent Men, Women & children, including Babies as they liked while laughing there sadistic retarded heads off & even be called "Hero's" for comitting there sick disgusting crimes, Some day [Hopefully soon] All the evil these sick b*st*rds comitt in Iraq & other countries around the world will come back to haunt them.There evil scum bags.

I do however feel a huge amount of sympathy for the soldiers that go through tremendous torture killing people in a war they know isn't for the reasons they are told and are desperately awaiting to see there families and come home.

I'm pretty sure you avid American Army soldiers aren't even going to open a single link, but hey, its here, for the record. To show the wonderful and amazing job the innocent and beautiful soldiers of the great American army are doing. There's stuff there that belongs to other world armies, we didn't want them feeling left out. This thread should be shut in shame.

And by the way, I am a proud American, but that doesn't mean I'm proud of my countries army and government.

YOU MUSLIMS ARE SUCH TERRORISTS! LET US COME AND LIBERATE YOU!

Talking

Originally Posted by timdf View Post
    dropping those bombs saved more lives in the long run or are you unaware of that?
    lol!!!

^Also this.

It's so easy how people forget the atrocities that Japan committed. Equal or sometime even worse than what Hitler did, but because Big Bad America dropped the bomb everyone makes us look like the bad guy.
    And they where bad for doing this, equally bad as the Americans but it doesn't excuse the behaviour of the American army. Oh wait, them innocent people where Japs. F*ck it, we're American, kill 'em all, they're wrong either way.