puma12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Want Smaller Chest

Hey everyone, I am sorry to bother everyone but I really want to shape my body and get some nice visible six pack abs. I am 22 at the moment and I have a DD cup but I really want to know if it is possible to go down to a B cup or A cup. and if so how do I start the transition and how to I gain abs that are six packs?

happily married hottie! aznprincess's Avatar
    aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000) aznprincess is just really nice. (+1000)
    your boobs will decrease in size as you lose body fat. so having a low body fat % will help with that desire although i don't know if you'll get that small.

also, abs require a low body fat so i guess your goals are in sync.

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by puma12 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am sorry to bother everyone but I really want to shape my body and get some nice visible six pack abs. I am 22 at the moment and I have a DD cup but I really want to know if it is possible to go down to a B cup or A cup. and if so how do I start the transition and how to I gain abs that are six packs?
    loose bodyfat, and you will start to see abs, and your breast will go down. If you don't have any abs at all, and are a NATURAL DD...I would assume you have a good amount to loose. MOST women with that size chest are not thin, now there are some lucky ones out there, but MOST are not...unless they are implants.

its funny you want to go smaller... my wife is a DDD and wants to go bigger.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not sure you realize how small an A cup is (believe me, I know, I've had them for 25 years!), I don't think you can go down that low from a DD without any form of surgery. Whether or not you can go down very low (you will certainly lose SOME from losing body fat) really depends on what you look like now. Are you small with a large chest, or do have have lots of overall bodyfat with a big chest? Pictures (and no, not the kind the MISC would beg for, just a real shot in a t-shirt or something could make it obvious, lol)?

sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post

its funny you want to go smaller... my wife is a DDD and wants to go bigger.
    She doesn't get back pain from that?? Like I said, I've been in the A cup club for years (although I think I'm busting a B cup now that I'm pregnant), I can't imagine the back pain??? Whatever... I'm jealous, lol. Maybe I'll try for some DDDs after the baby!!

boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thought I should add this to the mix... I naturally carry around a D when I am lean, DD when I have a little extra on me. However when I was in High school I played basketball and was really into it to the point that when 4 hours of practice was over in the afternoon I would take a 2 or so hour break eat and rest and then go out to the track to run no less then 5 miles every day... needless to say people started to ask me if I was anorexic because I got so lean. ( I was proud to tell them how much I was running every day not including vigorous practice ) Point being when I was that small I still carried around a Large C/Small D. I can drop all of my fat everywhere and have abs and still hold weight in my bust so chances are if you are built like me there is no chance to get that small.

Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emily2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that sounds like a big decrease in size! why do you want to go down that far??

JigglyElle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm an A cup NOW, and have body fat to lose. Is there something smaller than an A cup? An A- cup, perhaps?

How about you give me a cup size? Haha. If only.

GOOD LUCK. Perseverance is, I find, the key to EVERYTHING.

NutritionAndLiftinNoob 61inchesoffun's Avatar
    61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have any advice but if you find out how to get to an A cup from your size without some kinda surgical intervention...by all means....PLEASE POST IT HERE SO I CAN DO IT!

LOL! I'm 5'1", 135 lbs, and naturally a 32F. When I tell my friends how much I weigh they always comment "well it must be all in your chest!!"

Sucks for me cuz I would love to be a B cup and bras are hard to find because most F cups don't have a 32 band. I can totally understand why you would want to decrease in size. I'm in a similar boat because although I don't believe in posting negative comments about one's body (I think it can be detrimental to your mental psyche/self-image/motivation), that is one part of my body that I agonize over.
    Last edited by 61inchesoffun; 12-21-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    Taking my fat ugly disgusting looking self out of this world

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Continue to do cardio, hit or whatever burns fat while maintaining your muscle. This will help reduce your breast size. Some woman lose breast size first as result of intense exercise. Fewer woman will remain close to original breast size after continuing to decrease overall body fat. That is why most figure competitors have implants or choose to remain A cup. I have friends with back problems from small frame and natural D+ breasts.
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was always a B and that was too big for me. Sorry, that's just my opinion. I personally don't find them attractive. Anyway after I got pregnant, I went up to a D. I really didn't like that! As I lost my pregnancy weight, after giving birth to my second daughter, I settled into a C. Well...I didn't like that either. If B was too big for me, C just wasn't acceptable. LOL. After I started to lift heavy, I eventually moved down to a large A cup. I'm very please and wouldn't mind if I shrink even a bit more! Yes, it can be done. The key is to lose the fat. But that isn't enough because all that will give you is saggy breasts. Lose the fat slowly and then build up your pecs by lifting heavily, consistently and in good form. I don't know how far down you can move from a DD, but if you stick to your program, you should be able to drop at least one cup size. Good luck!
    I won't stop until I conquer my body and mind.

Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Globiddle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JigglyElle View Post
    I'm an A cup NOW, and have body fat to lose. Is there something smaller than an A cup? An A- cup, perhaps?

How about you give me a cup size? Haha. If only.

GOOD LUCK. Perseverance is, I find, the key to EVERYTHING.
    There is actually a AA and AAA bra size, but not sure if that is just for kids or adults as well.

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know cup size is relative...and most people wear the wrong size. When I weighed 145, I wore a 36C. I lost 25lbs and now I wear a 30D. Now let me tell you, a 30D looks more like a 34A...not much there. If I told you I was a D you wouldn't believe me. The cup size is relative.
    Here is an example... http://theprettyyear.com/2009/06/siz...out-bra-sizes/

jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000)

I
    Am
    Learned.

LoL. That is seriously interesting (as in very interesting and not the "misc srs" )
    I'm a D/DD since I've had kids and I've always wondered at how they can have 28/DD bra... now I know... thanks! Well, I thank you but the girls Reallllly thank you
    That's *Mistress Aella* to you...

why, you may ask?

Check out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125143371
    ...that's why. ;)

smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Globiddle View Post
    There is actually a AA and AAA bra size, but not sure if that is just for kids or adults as well.
    It's for adults too...
    I belong to that proud club... 38AA... hideous actually trying to buy a bra that size but they do exist... 28AA is for kids...
    http://www.aalingerie.com/
    This crowd were doing great stuff... but I see the site is now closed... but they sell on Amazon.co.uk
    Getting there slowly.... and slowlier

OK... so all my stats are rubbish at the moment...

DL - 220lbs.... finally... still aiming for 330....

Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by puma12 View Post

Lose body fat.

I went from a D to a B and I still have more fat to lose. Abs = low body fat.
    Hard work = Hard body.

uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10) uk3mi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CATRACCOM View Post
    You know cup size is relative...and most people wear the wrong size. When I weighed 145, I wore a 36C. I lost 25lbs and now I wear a 30D. Now let me tell you, a 30D looks more like a 34A...not much there. If I told you I was a D you wouldn't believe me. The cup size is relative.
    Here is an example... http://theprettyyear.com/2009/06/siz...out-bra-sizes/
    +1 to this
    I had myself measured and got a lecture on bra size

Cup reads bigger but it's definitely not!

lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100)
    As stated by the others you need to loose body fat to reduce breast size and see your abs. However, If you are a natural DD you will not likely go down to a B or A cup without surgery unless you have a lot of fat to loose. Before I started lifting I weighed 115 lbs. had 25% BF and was a D size cup. I had a breast reduction in 2001 and went down to a C- cup size. I started lifting a year later, reduced my bodyfat to 21% and went down to 109 lbs. and went to a b+ size cup. I have been lifting now for 8 years, got my BF down to 20% and weigh 107 lbs. and I am still a solid B cup. I would love to go down to an A cup but unless I loose a lot more BF and/or have more surgery that will not likely happen. I don't want to disappoint you but just trying to be realistic.

Suzanne813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wanted a smaller chest until I got one. When I was really heavy I was a 38HH. I've lost about 90lbs and I'm down to a 34DD. Sounds big but the problem is its mostly extra skin filling up the cups! I'm so embarrased about my boobs! I'm 22 with a 90 year olds chest.