Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User AnabolicMaximus's Avatar
    AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Creatine Mono. vs CEE

Ok, Im confused. I know that the newer types of creatine are more advanced and thus "better" for various reasons. CEE being one of them. Products like Animal Pump use more "efficient" types of creatine. So, my question is - if these better creatine formulas exist (making mono outdated)- why is it that whenever a pro. or experienced bodybuilder talks about his creatine supp. he always refers to it as "creatine mono." Does this mean that mono is better than the new forms of creatine or are they just using "mono" as an umbrella term for any supp. containing creatine?

what do you guys think?

Registered User patrickhalferty7's Avatar
    patrickhalferty7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mono is time tested and proven to be a great supp. the other are not as sturdy in their foundation and studies. While they may end up being as good as they claim for now the most tested and proven form is mono.
    True protein .com discount code PKH989

"you can't overtrain, you can only under-eat"

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by patrickhalferty7 View Post
    Mono is time tested and proven to be a great supp. the other are not as sturdy in their foundation and studies. While they may end up being as good as they claim for now the most tested and proven form is mono.
    Yep ^^^^
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive never used anything but mono.

PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmTree is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    ive never used anything but mono.
    me either
    Lactate threshold can suck my balls.

Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i tried cellmass, which is cee, and celltech, which is mono. i have to say celltech is much better, and i only used half the dose, which is 5g of creatine.

i cant say i made any gains with cellmass at all...

805SLIM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I been using High Power CEE and it works for me. I cycled it for about 3 months and gained about 10 lbs. and noticed myself getting stronger. I stayed off it for 2 months and when I got on it again I gained 25lbs on bench. I noticed faster gains in strength too.
    A co-worker also saw good results from it.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do they bother to add search functions to forums?

CEE is junk http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2510171
    Miscer

XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    Why do they bother to add search functions to forums?

CEE is junk http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2510171
    CEE is not junk...everyone knows its not backed by as much data as CrM. Duh. Just like any other drug tho that doesn't mean that it isn't effective. I go into detail why I like CEE here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3073071

In short though, I use Higher Power's CEE and I have very nice results. To answer the OP tho I'm pretty sure that pros use CrM because it is more proven and when your body is that finely tuned you wouldn't want to risk switching products and having adverse affects (regardless of whether there actually are any) just for a boost in convenience. Also like I said in the post linked above, some people like the CrM bloat...even if you don't "bloat" exactly to my knowledge your body still stores more water near your muscles due to the excess creatine than it would with CEE.
    awww yeaaa 9 month knee injuries are fun as hell!

The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XpandemoniumX View Post
    CEE is not junk...everyone knows its not backed by as much data as CrM. Duh. Just like any other drug tho that doesn't mean that it isn't effective. I go into detail why I like CEE here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3073071

In short though, I use Higher Power's CEE and I have very nice results. To answer the OP tho I'm pretty sure that pros use CrM because it is more proven and when your body is that finely tuned you wouldn't want to risk switching products and having adverse affects (regardless of whether there actually are any) just for a boost in convenience. Also like I said in the post linked above, some people like the CrM bloat...even if you don't "bloat" exactly to my knowledge your body still stores more water near your muscles due to the excess creatine than it would with CEE.
    Creatine is not a drug. I stopped reading your post there.
    Miscer

XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

don't be stupid
    awww yeaaa 9 month knee injuries are fun as hell!

skoolbus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cee

Wow! Such fanboys of Mono... first off,, I take CellMass, and I'm so sick of haters. I'll will say this with confidence, I have a better physique than most who claim Mono is the way to go. I'm not pointing out names.

I've put on a good 7 pounds with CellMass, I take it 6 hours before workout and immediately afterwards. Thankfully I work out late at night, so when I sleep the creatine is still in my system.

I'm not saying Mono doesn't work, but lets get real, CEE does work. Don't call it garbage. No more product haters. Everyone's body reacts different, and then there are also people who don't eat and sleep properly, your diet means everything.

CEE does not make your head blow up like a balloon (and I ONLY speak from past experiences with creatine back in the day, I call it Tito Ortiz head). As for CEE, I don't feel like a balloon, and when I cycle off I don't look like a crackhead (exaggeration).

The only other products I take is HMB (Leukic) and sometimes No-Xplode on days I need energy after work.

Originally Posted by sbusfield View Post
    Wow! Such fanboys of Mono... first off,, I take CellMass, and I'm so sick of haters. I'll will say this with confidence, I have a better physique than most who claim Mono is the way to go. I'm not pointing out names.

I've put on a good 7 pounds with CellMass, I take it 6 hours before workout and immediately afterwards. Thankfully I work out late at night, so when I sleep the creatine is still in my system.

I'm not saying Mono doesn't work, but lets get real, CEE does work. Don't call it garbage. No more product haters. Everyone's body reacts different, and then there are also people who don't eat and sleep properly, your diet means everything.

CEE does not make your head blow up like a balloon (and I ONLY speak from past experiences with creatine back in the day, I call it Tito Ortiz head). As for CEE, I don't feel like a balloon, and when I cycle off I don't look like a crackhead (exaggeration).

The only other products I take is HMB (Leukic) and sometimes No-Xplode on days I need energy after work.

Read my link. CEE has anecdotal evidence to show that it works. First off, this is not a credible form of information. That aside, CEE is hazardous as it is highly unstable in neutral pH. THIS is the main issue with CEE
    Miscer

Rock Chalk JayHawk!! Eyeamfireproof's Avatar
    Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyeamfireproof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am taking Animal Pump right now and take Creatine Mono on my off days to keep the creatine in my system. Is it bad to be mixing the cee and mono?

_Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Mazza_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eyeamfireproof View Post
    I am taking Animal Pump right now and take Creatine Mono on my off days to keep the creatine in my system. Is it bad to be mixing the cee and mono?
    That should be fine, I think a lot of people do that with their NO products as it saves money and makes it last longer.

If you train every other day it's the difference between a month supply of animal pump and 2 months, plus NO on non-workout days isn't that beneficial.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tough to beat the price of mono!

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm more curious about Kre-Alkalyn. Anyone think this is better than Creapure CrM or CEE?

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...n-creatine.htm

Originally Posted by esquire415 View Post
    I'm more curious about Kre-Alkalyn. Anyone think this is better than Creapure CrM or CEE?

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...n-creatine.htm
    nope.
    Miscer

Registered User waiting4hercall's Avatar
    waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waiting4hercall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicMaximus View Post
    Ok, Im confused. I know that the newer types of creatine are more advanced and thus "better" for various reasons. CEE being one of them. Products like Animal Pump use more "efficient" types of creatine. So, my question is - if these better creatine formulas exist (making mono outdated)- why is it that whenever a pro. or experienced bodybuilder talks about his creatine supp. he always refers to it as "creatine mono." Does this mean that mono is better than the new forms of creatine or are they just using "mono" as an umbrella term for any supp. containing creatine?

what do you guys think?
    mono must be cycled you get better size gains and a better pump wich happens when adp is increased this is proven ... Cee doesnt have to be cycled since there is a less size gain you retain less water and get a great pump its really a matter of prefrence

Originally Posted by waiting4hercall View Post
    mono must be cycled you get better size gains and a better pump wich happens when adp is increased this is proven ... Cee doesnt have to be cycled since there is a less size gain you retain less water and get a great pump its really a matter of prefrence
    ADP is not increased, ATP is. an ATP increase does not result in a pump lol. Mono doesn't have to by cycled.

Strong bad advice
    Miscer

brn4baseball12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well BSN Cellmass works for me. Two bottles of mono didnt do much for me. And one bottle of kre-alkalyn did nothing. Cellmass which has ethyl ester is workin great!
    Starting offseason training the first week of january, but i lost a lot of strength during the season because i got lazy but from now on i plan on working nonstop.

uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Selode5 View Post
    i tried cellmass, which is cee, and celltech, which is mono. i have to say celltech is much better, and i only used half the dose, which is 5g of creatine.

i cant say i made any gains with cellmass at all...
    Bro, Celltech has 7 types of creatine in it. Mono is just the first one.

oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oopsguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creatine mono is for those ppl that don't care about carb intake.. cuz creatine mono needs a wad of insulin in your blood stream to be delivered to muscle tissues!!! so to get this insulin, simple carbs are needed and in big portions about 50 grams will do the trick.. so if you don't care about crab intake creatine mono is fantastic.. Yes it should be cycled to be sure your body don't get used to it.. and you'll feel the results!
    Creatine ethyl ester or simpply CEE is somewhat insulin independent.. and is less irritating for stomach and is needed in somewhat smaller amounts because more efficiently absorbed .... So try both and see what worked best for you! that's the best way!!! different bodies responds differently to various supplements... !
    Hope it was good info .. later !
    Last edited by oopsguy; 06-12-2007 at 03:11 PM.
    Nutritionist, Scientist, in short... I'm a Genius!!!

Time Traveling Bunnies! V.H.9.8.4.'s Avatar
    V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (Skip to last line for summary)

After reading replies in this thread, I have concluded that it mostly depends on the individual. Some say they make better gains with CEE than creatine mono, some dont get any gains. Some say they make better gains with mono instead of CEE. You really just need to try both and see which works best for you. That's it. It doesnt matter if there is evidence backing one and not the other. CEE could be better, but it hasnt been tested yet. Mono may be proven, but if someone eats a lot of meat (which contains small amounts of mono) they wont respond as well, and could need CEE. Others might not respond to CEE. I kiinda repeated myself a bit, but whatever you get the point

It depends on the individual, try both.
    Impossible is Nothing

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by oopsguy View Post
    Creatine mono is for those ppl that don't care about carb intake.. cuz creatine mono needs a wad of insulin in your blood stream to be delivered to muscle tissues!!! so to get this insulin, simple carbs are needed and in big portions about 50 grams will do the trick.. so if you don't care about crab intake creatine mono is fantastic.. Yes it should be cycled !
    big swing and a miss
    ♛ ♛

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter View Post
    big swing and a miss
    He needs to change his sig.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine mono is for those ppl that don't care about carb intake.. cuz creatine mono needs a wad of insulin in your blood stream to be delivered to muscle tissues!!! so to get this insulin, simple carbs are needed and in big portions about 50 grams will do the trick.. so if you don't care about crab intake creatine mono is fantastic.. Yes it should be cycled to be sure your body don't get used to it.. and you'll feel the results!
    Creatine ethyl ester or simpply CEE is somewhat insulin independent.. and is less irritating for stomach and is needed in somewhat smaller amounts because more efficiently absorbed .... So try both and see what worked best for you! that's the best way!!! different bodies responds differently to various supplements... !

Oops, you messed up guy. While the ideas are OK, the reasoning is not.
    Grand Valley State University Lacrosse

March 4, 2009
    B-315
    S- 405x2 belt
    D- 405x3
    Cl- 225x5
    40- 5.00
    Weight: 220 @ __%

By Aug 24, 2009
    B- 315x5
    S- 500
    D- 500
    Cl- 275x3
    40- 4.70
    Weight: 225@ above -2%

*#1 priority Healthy left shoulder and left hip(TFL)

ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000) ee09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you know what a drug is? A multi-vitamin is a drug.

I hate when people post just to say "use the search" or only have rude comments about everything. If this thread bothers you then find something else to read.

Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Mazza_ View Post
    That should be fine, I think a lot of people do that with their NO products as it saves money and makes it last longer.

If you train every other day it's the difference between a month supply of animal pump and 2 months, plus NO on non-workout days isn't that beneficial.
    Agree, I use SAN fierce (contains CEE and NO) on training days, and just a normal creatine mono on rest days, make my Fierce last longer and saves me $$$
    The closer you are to death, the more alive you feel.

uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uansari1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure exactly what point you're trying to make, but just to clarify... CrM is best taken (i.e. absorbed) immediately post workout mixed into any beverage with simple carbs (sucrose, dextrose, maltodextrin, etc.). Post workout, you WANT to spike your insulin by taking a decent amount of simple carbs and a lot of protein and amino acids. That's how you switch your body from catabolic mode (which occurs whenever you damage muscle through weight lifting) to anabolic mode. After your post workout "meal", which should have a good amount of high glycemic carbs and protein, you can cut back on the carbs again.