transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

feeling bloated what can I do

I dont use any kind of salt whatsoever, except there may be some on my seasonings that I use over my veggies and meals.
    I have not changed my diet at all in the past, I have been a little constipated and have been adding psyllium husks to my breakfast.
    The creatine and glutamine dosage of 5mls each post workout is the same, so I dont know whats going on. I drink heaps of water all day long too..

Any suggestions please?
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My first guess would be that it's the psyllium that you just started adding. The same thing happened to me and I walked around looking 3 months pregnant! As soon as I stopped taking it, it completely went away. Sometimes if you add too much fiber to your diet too fast you end up getting super bloated. So I would try eliminating that first

Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also say it's the psyllium. Fibers tend to cause bloating, but it usually, at least for me, get better over time. You can try to still take it and see if your body adjusts to it in a few weeks or stop it completely and see if it was the cause of the bloating.

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saraksheets View Post
    My first guess would be that it's the psyllium
    Agreed. It will help with the constipation but try talking it at night before bed. That way you'll have most of the night for it to pass through you hehe

just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aussieangie View Post
    I dont use any kind of salt whatsoever, except there may be some on my seasonings that I use over my veggies and meals.
    I have not changed my diet at all in the past, I have been a little constipated and have been adding psyllium husks to my breakfast.
    The creatine and glutamine dosage of 5mls each post workout is the same, so I dont know whats going on. I drink heaps of water all day long too..

Any suggestions please?
    Gluten or Dairy may be the culprit. I get bloated when I eat foods containing gluten. You may want to experiment by leaving one out of your diet to see how your body reacts. For me, it was pretty obvious after the first day.
    I won't stop until I conquer my body and mind.

skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfatlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aussieangie View Post

Any suggestions please?
    some fibres need water with them, obv veggies have a good water content but rice and suchlike maybe have a glass more water with your meal. Digestion starts in the mouth with saliva so try chewing food a little longer if you have a sluggish system. If you are really struggling go for a long run, that never fails to get things moving for me.
    “[Luke:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes I would concur about the psyllium. I just wouldn't take that at all. I used to have trouble getting my fiber and have a very picky digestive system. I found what works best for me (although it is expensive sometimes...) is to eat a lot of asparagus. It has a lot of fiber and is also a natural diuretic. Of course I get fiber also from other things. Typically it is pretty easy to digest and it has inuliin in it...it actually helps you digest your other foods you eat. I don't know if you can have it in your diet...but Kefir is also fantastic. It really helps your digestive system.
    I love Anthony Scott