pianbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pianbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny-fat guy cutting-wanna see my abs

Hi. All. Im 5'6'',140 pounds at about 22-25% bodyfat.

I used to be a skinny guy upto the 9th grade, maybe around 110 pounds at 12%bf .At the begining of the 10th grade, i watched that fight between Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson, and decided I wanted to become huge and tough too. I went about it the wrong way tho, incorporating atleast 2 extra servings of white polished rice in my diet!!
    Needless to say, by the end of the 10th grade, I was around 154 pounds and 30% bf.(If only i knew then , what i know now!!)
    Anyway,Im 24 now,and the past 7 years, i've been trying to get rid of my huge gut.
    I started gymming about 3 years back and consequently my weight decreased to about 132 pounds at about 18 % bf in May 2009.

I then became serious about bbing, read Tom Venuto's BFFM, learned a LOT, started counting calories, and joined bb.com.

I prepared a diet, cardio and weightlifting routine and my weight decreased to about 128 pounds at about 15-17% bf in December 2009, and then I started working...........from there things went downhill !!

I got an offshore job(works tough there!!), used to actually stuff myself during meals and breaks, gymmed erratically(poor equipment, no one there to act as a spotter, coz ppl just wanna relax after working so hard 12 hours a day.)
    So,I was back to being around 150 pounds, 30% bf...........S**T. within 3 weeks
    Anyway, I decided to be serous now(I just have to see my abs by 28th July 2010, my birthday).
    The good news is I have to loose only around 10-12 pounds, being a skinny fat guy, and having a small frame.

The pics below are about 8 days apart
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pianbb; 05-04-2010 at 01:07 PM.

pianbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pianbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I plan on using the fact that my job requires so much physical labour to act as the fat-burner part of my routine,in effect,it replaces my cardio(hate cardio anyway.)
    I intend consuming about 1800-1900 calories over the next 12 weeks,and incorporating atleast 1.3 grams protein/pound.

Ill try to upload pics while Im working offshore.

Wish me luck,this time I shan't fail !!! I owe it to you,bb.com and myself,of course !!
    Last edited by pianbb; 05-04-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you should try a keto diet then if you have the utter determination and drive to lost that fat.tbh you'll look great after a 6lb loss man.Do not fret about it cos 6lbs can be lost in 3 weeks.The first time i cut i lost 4lbs the first week and then a consistent 2lbs after that.I only had to cut for 6 weeks.Go keto man.You have more than 9 weeks to cut so try it out.After 3 days you'[ll feel and look leaner