Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pyro19 View Post
    WAIT WAIT the airplane gas that burns like 1000 degrees less than what airplane metal melts desinigrated the airplane!! Common sense bro!! lmao people are so ignorant and they think there the ones with common sense... I agree 100% with this post, those are the exact questions i asked...
    Check this out, jet fuel is a special grade of kerosene with a flash point of 125 degrees F (52 degrees C).

I mean we don't know right? I don't work for the CIA and I wasn't there but there's too many questions to just make a blanket statement to discredit anyone that might have questions.

Whenever I see someone make a comment like this especially on this forum I wonder if they are here for the sole purpose of influencing other peoples minds. If they are ignorant then that's one thing. But I'm sure there are people here for the sole purpose of causing confusion.

Oh and by the way, I use to work as an Architectural Consultant, you know construction? In fact I was in the commercial construction industry dealing with mostly industrial buildings like hospitals, schools and yes skyscrapers.

Here's a tidbit.

Construction-grade steel melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit.

Nice try OP, not everyone here is so easily brainwashed.

So you were saying?

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll just leave this here...
    http://www.*************/view?i=249_1271625202

And it's not like the US government hasn't started wars before based on lies (Vietnam, Iraq).
    Sig line can't be a novel

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Neglected to mention Tower 7 which supposedly fell from small fragments of WTC hitting it.

FBI followed some members of the plane hi-jackers before 9/11.

A FBI agent reported to his superiors 20+ times that there are reports of attacks in the states prior to 9/11 and was ignored.

Bin Laden worked for CIA in his past years.

Adding to last poster, pools of melted steel were still found weeks after WTC attack.

pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
    Check this out, jet fuel is a special grade of kerosene with a flash point of 125 degrees F (52 degrees C).

I mean we don't know right? I don't work for the CIA and I wasn't there but there's too many questions to just make a blanket statement to discredit anyone that might have questions.

Whenever I see someone make a comment like this especially on this forum I wonder if they are here for the sole purpose of influencing other peoples minds. If they are ignorant then that's one thing. But I'm sure there are people here for the sole purpose of causing confusion.

Oh and by the way, I use to work as an Architectural Consultant, you know construction? In fact I was in the commercial construction industry dealing with mostly industrial buildings like hospitals, schools and yes skyscrapers.

Here's a tidbit.

So you were saying?
    I agree with you aswell...

So glad to see people look at real facts instead of being bullsh!tted into thinking this goverment would never do anything like that... Yea alright.. Things just dont add up, did Bush think this country was full of dumbasses??

ALSO, Bush and Bin Ladin's families know each other!! Bush and Bin Ladin's brother i believe it was were having breakfast together that very morning... They're in business together!! ZEITGEIST!!!! WATCH IT

AND WHY THE F@CK WAS I NEGGED!!!?? IM TIRED OF THIS SH!T!!! I EXPRESS AN OPINION AND GET NEGGED FOR IT??
    Last edited by pyro19; 05-01-2010 at 02:01 AM.
    blah

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course... Because someone posting simple facts that contradict your beliefs, is most easily explained as a government operative - one of what must be hundreds, or thousands, constantly toiling away, nearly a decade after the fact. Just another absurdly giant conspiracy, operating in total secrecy...

And at what temperature do all the other contents of an office building burn at? At what temperature is construction-grade steel weakened? (Since, as an Architectural Consultant, I'm sure you know that steel doesn't just instantly shift from 100% strength, to 100% liquid).

These threads have been hashed out hundreds of times in R&P. No sense wasting more time here.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know you live in a fuked up country when half the population thinks that their OWN government killed thousands of its own civilians.

USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink

Lets get back to work boys. We need to give the government our hard earned tax dollars. That is our Patriot act.
    Nick Edge is the Messiah of bodybuilding.com

I never thought I could gained 40lbs of lean mass in a year. All I have to do is go on a keto diet and do some isolation work. Thanks Justin my bro. You rock bro!

"You fake picture posting, copy n pasting, suckin on sd's balls, lame azz, dbag, team redz member." - Justin_Iso27

USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    You know you live in a fuked up country when half the population thinks that their OWN government killed thousands of its own civilians.
    Also people believe Jews run Hollywood. I know its crazy bro!

I never thought I could gained 40lbs of lean mass in a year. All I have to do is go on a keto diet and do some isolation work. Thanks Justin my bro. You rock bro!

"You fake picture posting, copy n pasting, suckin on sd's balls, lame azz, dbag, team redz member." - Justin_Iso27

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
    Neglected to mention Tower 7 which supposedly fell from small fragments of WTC hitting it.

FBI followed some members of the plane hi-jackers before 9/11.

A FBI agent reported to his superiors 20+ times that there are reports of attacks in the states prior to 9/11 and was ignored.

Bin Laden worked for CIA in his past years.

Adding to last poster, pools of melted steel were still found weeks after WTC attack.
    Exactly, let's ignore the fact that Bin Laden worked FOR the CIA in the 80's. He was educated and trained to fight the Russians out of Afghanistan. I mean, let's just ignore history and information that is PUBLIC DOMAIN. This isn't any conspiracy. The information is PUBLIC DOMAIN. You can figure out what those two words mean and go from there. But you won't.

What's wrong with asking questions? If you have nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem right? Maybe it was terrorists and everything that mainstream news tells us is true. Maybe our government is looking out for our best interest and we have nothing to worry about.

Go on.

spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my opinion > yours because i believe everything i see on youtube

pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not something seen on youtube, its an actual documentary but youtube is one of the many places you can watch the DOCUMENTARY...
    blah

Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the kerosene sets fire to everything else in the building. walls/furniture/paint/computer etc, the heat weakens the steal (not necessarily melts it) oh and half the support of the upper floors were destroyed by the planes impact.

this + that = building fall down

melted metal found in the clean up was a result of a shiit load of various burning material smoldering for days/weeks/months
    ಠ_ಠ

MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPower916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haterade~ View Post
    OP, who says any of the people/events you listed ever even existed?

... Oh yeah.... The government...
    My uncle died... Im preeeeeeeeettyyy sure it happened cuz

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow bramble cmon....and i used to think you were cool....wtf...

Talking

Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    the kerosene sets fire to everything else in the building. walls/furniture/paint/computer etc, the heat weakens the steal (not necessarily melts it) oh and half the support of the upper floors were destroyed by the planes impact.

melted metal found in the clean up was a result of a shiit load of various burning material smoldering for days/weeks/months
    Those terrorists had good Intel they knew where to fly those planes exactly. Didn't you see how both building collapsed the same as the other. Those 2 planes hit so perfectly to cause the towers to fall the same. They should use Jet Fuel on the next demolish sites they do. Its much more effective then explosives.

Originally Posted by Lexodus View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)

And building 7 came down at free fall speed on it's own footprint like in a perfect demo job because of a few fires here and there that were started by debris from the other towers and burned out after 20min...riiight.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by USAJohn View Post
    Those terrorists had good Intel they knew where to fly those planes exactly. Didn't you see how both building collapsed the same as the other. Those 2 planes hit so perfectly to cause the towers to fall the same. They should use Jet Fuel on the next demolish sites they do. Its much more effective then explosives.
    So, let me get this straight. The government hired 19 Muslim men of Middle Eastern descent, all with connections to Al Qaeda, to hijack four planes. At the same time, they managed to plant thousands of pounds of thermite/C4 (along with all the fuses, groundings, wires, timers, sensors, and mounts) into the framework of the WTC without anyone in NYC noticing that the building was being completely stripped down to the foundation. But rather than just using the already incredibly powerful airliner full of jet fuel to hit Pentagon, they decide to further complicate it by hiding the plane and all of its passengers and instead hitting the Pentagon with a cruise missile, hoping no one notices the low flying Tomahawk cruising over their neighborhoods. This adds another complication, in that the launch crews, technicians, contractors, security guards, and maintenance workers that work on the Tomahawk, along with the entire crew from the ship/sub that its fired from, must now be kept silent. While planning all of this, the government also plans to shoot down the 4th airliner with a military plane, and again, they have to keep the pilot, runway workers, airfield workers, jet maintenance workers, and ordnance re-armers quiet. At the same time, the government also plans to assassinate the NA leader on Sept. 9 so that it looks like the Taliban did it. At the same time, tapes and documents about OBL discussing the 9/11 attacks are forged. The assassination goes perfectly (white Americans make great Muslim, Pashto Taliban apparently), and two days later the big day arrives. The planes are hijacked and and the WTC hijackers manage to fly the plane into the WTC at just the right velocity, angle, and location to not destroy, damage, or disrupt the previously mentioned C4/thermite.
    ಠ_ಠ

That is something to consider. I hadn't considered the compound heat that could be generated. I'm kind of tired of going over this but that's worth looking into.

This is something maybe you can consider.

On this map Buildings 1 & 2 are the Twin Towers, how is it that they imploded perfecting into their own footprint. Wouldn't weakening steel begin to bend? I would have thought they would have tilted over or maybe fell to the side. But maybe not, maybe that's how they fell. But then, lol...how did pieces from two perfectly imploding buildings land on the blue Building 7 to the degree so as to cause it to collapse and yet not affect any of the other building right next to 1 & 2?

Is it possible? Maybe, but you have to admit when you have a BBC reporter saying that Building 7 collapsed before it actually did it's kind of a funny coincidence right?

And one last thing before I go to sleep. The insurance on the building was if I'm not mistaken tripled a few weeks before 9/11.(Kind of tired to look it up.)
    Last edited by Chococat; 05-01-2010 at 02:31 AM.

floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last edited by floods; 05-01-2010 at 02:28 AM.
    Never seen a man beat the snake before...

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Lexodus View Post
    Holy****....... Lexodus = Carrot Top

pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpkinale84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    urine idiot

buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SemperParatus View Post
    aside from all that, even with the LEAST amount of people they would have to involve, someone would have spoken up by now.

all you can do is lol at the retards who believe that ****.
    MAN ITS RETARDS LIKE YOU, people have spoken, thousands of people have spoken, where do u expect to hear about this? in the mainstream news? LOL, fkin spastics

go do some research you sheep

leave lexodus alone or ill fuggen smash ya
    ಠ_ಠ

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pumpkinale84 View Post
    urine idiot
    'nuff said.

Lightbulb

You guys chat each other up or what? ****ing tools! Go suck his roided out penis then. Cheers ****wits!

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by pumpkinale84 View Post
    urine idiot
    I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would **** him in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around!

You guys chat each other up or what? ****ing tools! Go suck his roided out penis then. Cheers ****wits!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    ಠ_ಠ

Thumbs up

Bull****! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass
    and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!