Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    Lol @ how stupid you are to think you know everything.

Maybe you got negged because all your points are invalid.
    get your chin off the cops nuts... cops dont need protecting, they dont do very much of that themselves...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sthirteenturbo View Post
    get your chin off the cops nuts... cops dont need protecting, they dont do very much of that themselves...
    Strong stupidity for 27 year old.... Really 18 aren't you?

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ROFL OP thanks for this thread. your posts are priceless

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jgassen15 View Post
    I don't know about you, but as much fun as the Old West sounds being able to take the law into your own hands and shoot up the local saloon with no repercussions because there was virtually no law enforcement (crooked sheriff doesn't count), I much prefer being able to cheat in poker and not have to worry about the guy accross from me pulling out a six-shooter when he finds out.
    You missed my point. Why don't you fear the person across the table shooting you on the spot? Because of the law.

I'm talking about people being able to get a beat down from the law when it is deserved. If someone is resisting because they are being arrested with good reason then they should be punched or kicked in the face. If you are a murder and there is strong evidence towards your guilt, you should be shot immediately after the trial.

You are a sex offender, you should have your balls chopped off.

Eye for an eye etc etc.

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Calmatmebro CyborgAnarchist's Avatar
    CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God, I don't need the paranoia that comes from bashing beast, called the police. What we do need is individuals to stand up and hack at the roots off corruption, which is the state as a whole, goverment as a whole, and all of it's body politic.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
    (see me hang from the bar)

justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You are obviously red for a reason, Sthirteenturbo. You're an idiot without any reasoning to validly support your claims.

Most police officers maintain honesty in all dealings, both in their work life and their personal life. The public puts a certain amount of faith and trust in the police force. They want the officer to uphold that trust. They want to know an officer is serving all citizens fairly without prejudice, favoritism or special treatment of some people over others.

99.9% of the time, police officers work on the straight and narrow, of course there are the bad "apples" that are thrown in the batch. However, every profession and organization contains these bad "apples" - Martha Stewart, ENRON, Bernie Madoff for example. We can't discount the rest because of the actions of the few that choose to break the normality we live our life on.

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like I'm being trolled everytime you make a post.

Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mike-anon View Post
    Lol, love how you got negged.

If anything I think this thread should go somewhere for discussion. Of course crooked cops exist, and something should be done...

Oh wait..

OP UR A *******. I LOVE COPS. NEGGED. LOLZ

/sarcasm.

Repped. While I don't agree with the approach, you don't deserve the negs for this.
    just proves my point brah...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    naw, if the criminals knew the target they wanted to rob was carrying heat i highly doubt they go up to them... my point makes sense since how many criminals go up to cops and try to rob them...
    Are you aware of where you are located on the map?

Any one can carry a gun. It's the freaken United States of America. It's in our bill of rights.

People don't carry guns because they choose not to, not because they aren't allowed. People shoot up schools because they know they will not receive fire but any robber knows the risk that a convenience store owner could be packing.

I C U rollin', I'm hatin' G-O-A-T's Avatar
    G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G-O-A-T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by oM3gA View Post
    OP negged by a cop? these law protected cowards taking over the interwebz nooo.
    ok u clown, when was the last time u put your life on the line for a complete stranger?

Originally Posted by justdowork View Post
    You are obviously red for a reason, Sthirteenturbo. You're an idiot without any reasoning to validly support your claims.

Most police officers maintain honesty in all dealings, both in their work life and their personal life. The public puts a certain amount of faith and trust in the police force. They want the officer to uphold that trust. They want to know an officer is serving all citizens fairly without prejudice, favoritism or special treatment of some people over others.

99.9% of the time, police officers work on the straight and narrow, of course there are the bad "apples" that are thrown in the batch. However, every profession and organization contains these bad "apples" - Martha Stewart, ENRON, Bernie Madoff for example. We can't discount the rest because of the actions of the few that choose to break the normality we live our life on.
    lmao you make me want to puke... why do almost all cop marriages result in divorce, why do cops cheat, why do cops hire prostitutes, why do cops murder people, why do cops abuse power, why do cops give citations like theyre handing out flyers, give me a freakin break man...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP I hope you get gang raped and shot
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Are you aware of where you are located on the map?

Any one can carry a gun. It's the freaken United States of America. It's in our bill of rights.

People don't carry guns because they choose not to, not because they aren't allowed. People shoot up schools because they know they will not receive fire but any robber knows the risk that a convenience store owner could be packing.
    lmao no not everyone can carry a gun, you can own a gun with a permit and license, but you cannot carry a gun in public... strong fail brah, please tell me youre not a cop...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    OP I hope you get gang raped and shot
    i hope you do too brah... i mean it =)
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by G-O-A-T View Post
    ok u clown, when was the last time u put your life on the line for a complete stranger?
    they choose to do it, and it doesn't mean they can **** with innocent people when they have a bad day, that's my opinion. And ill never want their help, and never will...
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    >>> ANCIENT ASTRONAUT CREW <<<

Just pick up some fcukin' weight and MOVE IT!

lmao no not everyone can carry a gun, you can own a gun with a permit and license, but you cannot carry a gun in public... strong fail brah, please tell me youre not a cop...
    I'm going to be. *The following is for Louisiana* And yeah, you can carry a gun in public.. it just can't be concealed. You can get a concealed carry permit pretty easy. It's a one day class, couple pieces of paper work and something like $100.

In Louisiana you do NOT need a "permit" or a "license" to OWN a gun. You don't even have to register it.

'strong fail brah'

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're actually getting neg trained from the LEO thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...777641&page=88
    (and some other guy)

Their responses to a few of the threads going on right now are funny. It's like a fratboy mentality.
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) justdowork is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lmao you make me want to puke... why do almost all cop marriages result in divorce, why do cops cheat, why do cops hire prostitutes, why do cops murder people, why do cops abuse power, why do cops give citations like theyre handing out flyers, give me a freakin break man...
    Why do all Why did Bill Clinton cheat on his wife? Why did Eliot Spitzer hire an escort service? Why did OJ Simpson supposedly murder his ex-wife and friend?

In the end, police officers are people too. We all have intentions and differences, some which cause us to cheat, be promiscuous, murder, abuse, etc.. They are the same as you and I and shouldn't be criticized for protecting our streets and preventing people from destroying the lives of others, or their own lives. Their personal lives can't play into our considerations of how their perform their jobs.

You have a very narrow view on the world. Obviously something has caused this to make you act like you do, possibly an incident with a local police officer or a family member who was put into jail. Whatever it may be, if you want to succeed in this world you must learn to live with society, not fight against it, especially when your values are as upside down as yours are.

oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100)
    lets continue the COP HATE thread FTP
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    >>> ANCIENT ASTRONAUT CREW <<<

Just pick up some fcukin' weight and MOVE IT!

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow OP you went from +253 to red in a few hours :\
    Heads or Tails

Originally Posted by justdowork View Post
    Why do all Why did Bill Clinton cheat on his wife? Why did Eliot Spitzer hire an escort service? Why did OJ Simpson supposedly murder his ex-wife and friend?

In the end, police officers are people too. We all have intentions and differences, some which cause us to cheat, be promiscuous, murder, abuse, etc.. They are the same as you and I and shouldn't be criticized for protecting our streets and preventing people from destroying the lives of others, or their own lives. Their personal lives can't play into our considerations of how their perform their jobs.

You have a very narrow view on the world. Obviously something has caused this to make you act like you do, possibly an incident with a local police officer or a family member who was put into jail. Whatever it may be, if you want to succeed in this world you must learn to live with society, not fight against it, especially when your values are as upside down as yours are.
    naw not everyone needs to be on a cops nuts to succeed brah... just sayin...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    yeah because one dude in particular negged me... lmao...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    I'm going to be. *The following is for Louisiana* And yeah, you can carry a gun in public.. it just can't be concealed. You can get a concealed carry permit pretty easy. It's a one day class, couple pieces of paper work and something like $100.

In Louisiana you do NOT need a "permit" or a "license" to OWN a gun. You don't even have to register it.

'strong fail brah'
    strong fail??? brah youre only naming the laws for you own state, what about the rest of the nation... lmao...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

i dont care, just goes to show, cops can dish it but when its shoved back in their face they cant handle... just like stupid frat boys...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

i dont care, just goes to show, cops can dish it but when its shoved back in their face they cant handle... just like stupid frat boys...
    bump
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

Why dont you shove it back in their face then? Go shoot up a bank...kill someone. Since you obvy don't care, why not? You a coward?

Feed me a stray cat. TheHellion1989's Avatar
    TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol okay moron. You're going to judge a very tiny minority of people as the norm? There are misguided individuals in every aspect of society.
    there are some cool cops but the majority of them are big *******s
    and im not suprised that they would try to falsify a report.

there should be a law of how long a police officer can tail you
    or if your being sterotyped into being pulled over

my friend had an old cadillac with the subwoofers and amp so the bass was pretty loud in his car i dont remember the exact size

but his car was a "hot" car thats what they say down here for a car thats watched more than others
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mach430 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah because one dude in particular negged me... lmao...
    who? I'd like to rep him.

Originally Posted by mach430 View Post
    who? I'd like to rep him.
    Agreed, name pls