Thread: envelope color?

tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

envelope color?

What does the envelope color mean next to the post, whats it mean when there is a button on it? how about the "tag" on the right in the posting title box?
    ha ha NEG me!!

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

NESTA MMA Conditioning Coach Certified

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tubby2hunny View Post
    What does the envelope color mean next to the post, whats it mean when there is a button on it? how about the "tag" on the right in the posting title box?
    Scroll to the bottom of the forum page for a legend.

Basically, a red envelope means a post has received multiple views/replies and is considered 'hot'. A button on the envelope indicates you have posted in the thread. And a tag typically means there is an attachment (pics, pdf, other link, etc.) in the thread.

Though I may have gotten what is a 'hot thread' wrong. lol
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post

Basically, a red envelope means a post has received multiple views/replies and is considered 'hot'. A button on the envelope indicates you have posted in the thread. And a tag typically means there is an attachment (pics, pdf, other link, etc.) in the thread.

ok thanks I'll check it out. this one is blue now lol Ohh man, I cant believe I never scrolled down that far lol
    Last edited by tubby2hunny; 02-24-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    ha ha NEG me!!

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post

God bless you for answering this thread.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    Now its tan, with a paper on The right side. This color combo is not @ the bottom. And I'm still looking for what the tag means in the title box
    ha ha NEG me!!

Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    You make a good point. Every question is an easy question if one knows where to look for the answer, would you agree?
    ha ha NEG me!!