Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 7890
    madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count me in. I need some motivation. Thinking about doing a show, time will tell.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    if you do not find an online contest why not find a show to do in or around your area

this will help keep you on track I promise.

Pack, do you have a specific show you've got your eye on doing this coming year?
    Actually, bud, I do. I want to do the Oregon Ironman. I know around here everyone says that's the hardest one to place in. But I figure if you are gonna go it a go, why not go all the way? It is at the middle of May I believe. I think a little banter with a few in here would just be extra motivation, but not my only motivation for sure. Been my plan to start in January for a while now. To make sure I don't overdo it and lose a bunch of muscle trying to get down to the lower BF%.

Originally Posted by hollowaypi View Post
    I am for it but I may start sooner cause I got a longer road ahead of me LOL.
    Start as soon as you need, man. You can ask for some pointers from Transmigration and most in this thread. Everyone who still talks in here has different ideas and points of view. You will have to try out different advice until you find that sweet spot that works best for YOU. It took me almost 6 weeks during the last contest to figure out what was working for me. In the end though I found it didn't work quite the way I wanted. I slowed my metabolism down too much by not enough enough calories and not enough carbs. Though I must say that I got a massive dose of healthy out of it, so it still worked. Just not the best contest prep
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sweat out the pain, baby!

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by madles View Post
    Count me in. I need some motivation. Thinking about doing a show, time will tell.
    w00t! Well that is four of us so far whom are making a commitment. Sounds like a blast and a little bump up in the motivational department. I see nothing wrong with that I already get the wow, you look much healthier. The you look way different and even younger. Now I need that, who in the heck is that guy, lol. That's what I gotta bring if I am going to be able to enter a show!
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    I'll post some before and after pics with ya, bud. That's when I plan on doing another serious cut. Sounds like fun
    Cool. I've been putting on weight for a contest that wasn't going to happen and still am. lol. I will post Jan 1st. It will be hard to keep this thing running so I will try to post updates to help others stay on track. I hope we can all stay motivated and give tips like last time. Damn shame that MT didn't take advantage of the cheap advertising.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    if you do not find an online contest why not find a show to do in or around your area

this will help keep you on track I promise.

Pack, do you have a specific show you've got your eye on doing this coming year?
    I will do a power lifting contest in a lower weight class but I'm not ready for the stage yet. Maybe 2011. $hit but who knows maybe I will give it a shot.

I am for it but I may start sooner cause I got a longer road ahead of me LOL.
    Cool man.

So same rules? Pics with official news paper dated and all that good stuff. Front pose, side, back, most muscular, and so on?
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmpenwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there anyway at all that someone on here that has been through a transformation could help me out. i have no weight equipment anymore because i had to sell everything to pay bills. i have an exercise bike, pullupbar, and thats about it. i need help with diet and workouts. i can workout as much as needed 2x a day is really needed. i have some diet restrictions and those are only due to low income at this time. i currently get all my calories from bad food that my wife buys and she will not buy a specific diet for me but she buts some things like chicken, eggs, peanut butter and oatmeal but not a lot of it. can someone help me come up with a plan?

sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck guys! im curious to watch.

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sdilly22 View Post
    good luck guys! im curious to watch.
    yeaaa i will start preparing my self for a show just getting a diploma in personal training and nutrition has been a little intense but i have still been on my mass game staying heavy i did give it like 95 percent of my best in the mt one and sd your change was def moree extreme then mine i have been bascially just enjoyed my summer stayed around that 8 percent mark but now i aim to be around 195 maybe even 200 at around 5 percent bodyfat by around april and if i like the way i look i will get myself to 3 or 4 and go for a show if not i will just work harder until im ready
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

I will win the dymatize 200k 2015 challenge
    follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi
    face book -www.********.com/profile.php?id=100008488175320

Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    Cool. I've been putting on weight for a contest that wasn't going to happen and still am. lol. I will post Jan 1st. It will be hard to keep this thing running so I will try to post updates to help others stay on track. I hope we can all stay motivated and give tips like last time. Damn shame that MT didn't take advantage of the cheap advertising.

So same rules? Pics with official news paper dated and all that good stuff. Front pose, side, back, most muscular, and so on?
    I dunno, maybe it has something to do with all the crap going on with congressional committees and trash like that. Who knows.

Same rules sound good. Shot with newspaper on your starting date. Front relaxed, side chest, back relaxed, crab (most muscular), and the good ole ab and thigh pose. Or we could change it up with back double bi or front double bi. I like just a side pose too without being side chest. Mostly bcuz then you can see the belly itself shrink even better than the ab and thigh pose. Lets work out the kinks. I plan on starting on or about Jan 4. I will commit to pics at 4, 8, and 12 weeks ending. Update measurements at least bi-weekly.

hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just uploaded my grose before fat pic's for our little contest , i did not do any poses I just did front, side, and back i'm in not shape to do poses. I am 295 5' 10" about 37% BF

I have a long road ahead of me.
    Cordially,
    Roger

Leave a positive impact in all that you do!
    Stand for something greater than yourself!

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    I dunno, maybe it has something to do with all the crap going on with congressional committees and trash like that. Who knows.

Same rules sound good. Shot with newspaper on your starting date. Front relaxed, side chest, back relaxed, crab (most muscular), and the good ole ab and thigh pose. Or we could change it up with back double bi or front double bi. I like just a side pose too without being side chest. Mostly bcuz then you can see the belly itself shrink even better than the ab and thigh pose. Lets work out the kinks. I plan on starting on or about Jan 4. I will commit to pics at 4, 8, and 12 weeks ending. Update measurements at least bi-weekly.
    Sounds good man. I'm waiting till after the Holidays to post pics.

I just uploaded my grose before fat pic's for our little contest , i did not do any poses I just did front, side, and back i'm in not shape to do poses. I am 295 5' 10" about 37% BF

I have a long road ahead of me.
    I'll take a look see. I think PackLeader would have some good advice
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why the news paper, why can't be just be honest on the dates. I think any pose will do. It is more for us than a company who gains at our loss. I would like to know what supplements everyone out there is going to be using. And no pushing your stomach out to make yourself look 9 months pregnant.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

why the news paper, why can't be just be honest on the dates. I think any pose will do. It is more for us than a company who gains at our loss. I would like to know what supplements everyone out there is going to be using. And no pushing your stomach out to make yourself look 9 months pregnant.
    LOL, on the pushing the belly out. I was sucking in as best I could for my MT pics. I felt terrible enough without trying to push out. I think I'm a little thinner in the belly than my last progress pics, but not by much. Bit leaner in the arms and legs though. Sure, doesn't have to be a newspaper. I think I'll do it with one just for my own piece of mind of when I started. I'm really excited to see what I can do this time!

Products... I will be using protein of course. Multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin d3, calcium.

Next question, did someone want to make our own thread for this or keep it in here? I wouldn't mind keeping it in here.

oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oceanblue149 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up yes!

i will join in too. entering my first figure for June
    Sarah - To date I've lost 77.6lbs of post baby weight!

Originally Posted by oceanblue149 View Post
    Sounds good! So what's your take. Here or new thread somewhere on here?

benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benmollman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ok

Hey guy I just refound the thread. Sucks that there is no comp this year, but Im in for a comp of our own. Should be fun some of the same guys and gals as last year. Jan 1st it is. But I will be ending mine closer to the middle of April. Good luck
    Last edited by benmollman; 12-12-2009 at 08:34 PM. Reason: My grammer sucks

Originally Posted by benmollman View Post
    Hey guy I just refound the thread. Sucks that there is no comp this year, but Im in for a comp of our own. Should be fun some of the same guys and gals as last year. Jan 1st it is. But I will be ending mine closer to the middle of April. Good luck
    lol, no problem on the grammar there, bro. Not needed for a Transformation challenge

So stay tuned. Gotta see here pretty quick if others want to stay in this thread or start a new one for it. Either way I know we have several for sures. I'm getting really excited! Happy as can be there some great people I enjoyed competing with last year are up for it even though there's no big cash prize.

Thanks to anyone who has already committed. And thanks to anyone who wants to who hasn't spoken up yet. Would even appreciate those who don't wanna do it but would like to support and banter back and forth.

Ok, I went ahead and made a new thread for us to do this challenge in. Hope this is ok with everyone. Come over to it and let's figure out who's all in!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post421648231

NEW TRANSFORMATION THREAD
    NEW Transformation Thread 2010 <---- Clicky clicky

I hope it transfers over well. We'll have to repost this a few times a day or so until everyone makes it over to the new one.
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-13-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Originally Posted by benmollman View Post
    Same here, April.

Originally Posted by oceanblue149 View Post
    Soom good eye candy .... You know I'm just teasing, it's always motivating for me when I know your watching. Gotta look good for the ladies, lol.

Very true. I'm doing a new paper for $hits and giggles, makes it seem official and all.
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-13-2009 at 06:15 AM.

Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    NEW TRANSFORMATION THREAD
    NEW Transformation Thread 2010 <---- Clicky clicky

I hope it transfers over well. We'll have to repost this a few times a day or so until everyone makes it over to the new one.
    bump

Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why is MT not doing a 2010 Transformation Contest this year?

I've been looking forward to it all year!

Originally Posted by Cards1 View Post
    Why is MT not doing a 2010 Transformation Contest this year?

I've been looking forward to it all year!
    So were a lot of people. Who knows why.

Paneto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN products

i just got the Syntha-6 and cell mass and i was wondering if anyone knows how to stack them with NO-xplode. i am taking the xplode 30min before my workout but im not sure on when to take the other 2. they both say right after my workout on an empty stomach. so would i take the cell mass right after my workout then syntha-6 about 30min after that or with the cell mass.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I've noticed Iz has been silent, and I've seen nothing about his meeting with Dexter Jackson. Last year, Madden's meeting with Jay Cutler was well publicized, videos were made, etc. I wonder if Dexter got pissed about his placing and just blew everything off. Maybe MT just doesn't want to make their atheletes hang out with us regular folk every year. It can't be about the money, because you know they sold way more product than they paid out in prize money. Like Pack says, who knows?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2010 Contest?? When and Where is the Registration???

2010 Contest?? When and Where is the Registration???
    When and how will we be able to enter the 2010 Contest?
    Will there be one?
    I'm ready to conquer this one.
    Someone please help with some info.
    Thanks.
    Stay Fit!
    Salih

Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Rasheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No contest this 2010 year??

Who said there would be no contest in 2010? Bodybuilding.com and MuscleTech? or is it heresay?
    Any site references would be great.
    Thanks.
    Stay Fit!
    Salih

Originally Posted by Mr. Rasheed View Post
    Who said there would be no contest in 2010? Bodybuilding.com and MuscleTech? or is it heresay?
    Any site references would be great.
    Thanks.
    Two pages back the bodyspaceadmin posted that MT had contacted them and were NOT planning any transformation contest this year.

stewgots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is anybody else having issues seeing the regestration inforamtion on bodybuilding.com website? Not able to access it. Whats up with it?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheTMan View Post
    Trans wazzup.. *high fives*
    What are your future plans... doing the M.T. contest again?
    Well, I was going to congratulate Todd on his feature in this month's Muscle and Fitness magazine, but it appears he's been banned? Hopefully something minor.

Anyway, congrats, Todd!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Well, I was going to congratulate Todd on his feature in this month's Muscle and Fitness magazine, but it appears he's been banned? Hopefully something minor.

Anyway, congrats, Todd!
    It was probably due to him making duplicate accounts and trying to do another contest under that dupe account. It is against the forum rules. I remember someone warning him about the dupe account on the other contest's thread. That's too bad it happened... Yeah I saw him in my M&F a while ago. I remember him saying he was going to be in it, but I thought it was supposed to be in many issues back.