Chenaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preworkout supplement help!

so I'm a little disappointed that these pre sups don't do it for me.. I don't know if I am just insensitive to them or what..but I've tried a few now..

* Scivations Vasocharge..which gave me good focus and a bit of energy..but I adapted quickly and had to cycle off after only a week or two..
    * BSNs noXplode.. extremely temperamental for me.. some days it worked awesome..but most of the time I felt nothing..(I experimented with different scoop levels)
    * Cellucors Nzero.. didn't feel anything with one package..but when I combined it with their M5 another day, that was an awesome workout! so I dunno if that was just the M5 I was feeling, or the combination..However I'd prefer not to take Creatine due to water retention..
    * So I just bought Controlled Labs White Flood, which I was so excited to try..(I have been off stims for 7 weeks, to flush out my system..hoping maybe that was why these sups weren't affecting me).. I took half a scoop two nights ago before my workout..felt a bit of energy right away, but it didn't last long.. and last night I tried 1 scoop..and really felt nothing different than my normal workouts.. so tonight I'm going to try the full two scoops.. and hope it works, otherwise I'm gonna have to return it to gnc

I must just be extremely insensitive.. I'm not sure why.. I'm normally pretty sensitive to caffeine, since I never drink coffee.. so it's a mystery to me..

so if CL doesn't cut it.. I'll try out superpump.. and if that doesn't do it for me, I'll probably just give up on pre sups! haha, I mean they aren't a staple .. just would be a nice addition to my workouts

anyone else this resistant? if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears =)

thx

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you taking these pre-workouts for the energy/focus, pump aspect, or a combination?

What's the most imporant thing in a pre-workout for you?

EDIT: For the record, I'm extremely caffeine insensitive (but I don't drink coffee).
    New signature pending.

Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Are you taking these pre-workouts for the energy/focus, pump aspect, or a combination?

What's the most imporant thing in a pre-workout for you?

EDIT: For the record, I'm extremely caffeine insensitive (but I don't drink coffee).
    definitely a combination.. I'd say the most important is the energy/focus..thx

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best focus preworkout drink for me was Vengence.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Best focus preworkout drink for me was Vengence.
    im using vengeance and methyl mass on and off and like both better than any other preWOs on the market

If I need a small pep to get me going I use Plasmatic for the light stim feel.

Something Ive really liked was Plasmatic 1 hr pre and Vengeance directly before the gym and during.

If Im REALLY dragging ass Methyl Mass and Plasmatic simultaneously 30-45min pre produces amazing workouts every time.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    im using vengeance and methyl mass on and off and like both better than any other preWOs on the market

If I need a small pep to get me going I use Plasmatic for the light stim feel.

Something Ive really liked was Plasmatic 1 hr pre and Vengeance directly before the gym and during.

If Im REALLY dragging ass Methyl Mass and Plasmatic simultaneously 30-45min pre produces amazing workouts every time.
    Awesome, thanks guys.. I'll have to check vengeance out