Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Legal Gear sucks!!!!!!!!!!

KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry HELP! M1T pills gernaded in bottle!

I bought a bottle of Legal Gear M1T from here. I am over a week into my cycle of M1T (20 mg a day) and 4AD (1200mg a day). I opened my bottle tonight to find that there is goo all over my pills! Apparently, one of my pills casing bursted open and got M1T over other pills. During the span of 6 hours, about 4-5 pills ALSO bursted! I wiped the remaining pills off. They are all sensitive though. I don't know if they are going to last

Has anyone ever have this happen to them? I took some pics. Feedback please!
    Attached Images

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you have them stored in a cool place or next to your furnace? Try sending them back.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10) KainVictus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stored ontop of a tv cabinet to keep away from my nephew. Just regular room tempature.

I'll send these suckers back, but regaurdless I have to order new ones tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some quick, and salvage what I can of this bottle.

GNC doesn't sell M1T does it? I hate to disrupt my cycle mid way

BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KainVictus
    Stored ontop of a tv cabinet to keep away from my nephew. Just regular room tempature.

I'll send these suckers back, but regaurdless I have to order new ones tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some quick, and salvage what I can of this bottle.

GNC doesn't sell M1T does it? I hate to disrupt my cycle mid way
    Did you buy them from here?

bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bg330 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They are poorly manufactured. I've had problems with other products and so have other people I know. There QC sucks.

BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bg330
    They are poorly manufactured. I've had problems with other products and so have other people I know. There QC sucks.
    I would have to disagree with you on that one. Legal Gear is a great company that makes great products. Remember- there's a lot that can happen to a package from the time it leaves the store until the time that it arrives on your doorstep.

cincyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also depending on the TV in the cabinet it might not be that cool of a place after a few hours of the set being on. I've had 0 problems with any of LG's products.

My .02

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That has happened to me on more than one occasion with LEgal Gear. The first time was with their crappy tabs of MOHN, the second time was the same problem you have. I bought the 4ad+ methyl gels, and their was sludge all over the bottom and all over the capsules.

I would be very cautious buying from legal gear anymore. They have a major qaulity control problem.

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have ordered about 2 cases of Methyl 4AD+ Gels and a customer dropped a bottle and it was fine...My buddy dropped his on accident and they were fine...Have not had any complaints at all about caps bursting.
    I also carry LipoXene and Lipoassassain and have sold quite a bit and have not yet had any complains...Just good things about those products.
    Last edited by Matt96teg; 12-09-2004 at 11:46 AM.
    Do or Die

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When making a softgel/liquidgel or anything of the like, the process is very tricky. To have a true softgel made is very expensive when compared to a cap. They also have high minimum runs as well.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you buy anouther bottle of M1T, take a look at Underground Laboratories'. They're hard tabs instead of gels.

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Veteq
    If you buy anouther bottle of M1T, take a look at Underground Laboratories'. They're hard tabs instead of gels.
    The gels are suppose to last longer (storing them for longer periods of time). That would be a huge plus if you stock up on them
    Do or Die

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not if they explode everywhere.

DON'T PM ME

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Matt96teg
    The gels are suppose to last longer (storing them for longer periods of time). That would be a huge plus if you stock up on them
    Gels last longer if you keep them away from heat. Caps last just as long when they are kept below about 70 degrees. Softgels left in the car will go bad quicker than pills but pills will go bad quicker around high moisture.

softgels=keep away from heat
    caps= keep away from humidity
    tabs= don’t get wet

Also on top of the TV is generally a warm place. TV’s get hot.

Originally Posted by ********
    Not if they explode everywhere.
    lol true
    Do or Die

Its not on top of the TV. Its on top of the TV cabinet. Which is wood. I can take a pic if anyone cares? I'm not ruling Legal Gear out, nor am I saying they are a bad company. Stuff happens, even to the best brands. I will mention, though, that my Egropharm 4AD (same type of pills) are holding up perfectly fine. The only company I am skeptical of, is IDS. My 1 AD pills wheren't the best quality, and became a PITA. Up until this little incident, the LG M1T was going great! Hopefully I will get a new bottle in Monday.

The remaining pills (at least at the top of the bottle from what I see) are still contained in the capsuls, but the capsuls have lost all their solidity. Should I try to take them, or just wait til Monday/Tuesday?

TRUTHxSEEKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Designer Supps tabs are the worse. I had a bottle of mdien tabs...and some of them were crumbled. It had all kinds of powder at the bottom of the bottle.

cincyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MY bad I assumed that being on top of a TV Cabinet meant there was a TV in the cabinet, that's what I get for assuming. I would give the guys at LG a shout they are stand up guys and I would expect them to stand by their product.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

I am not buying this post at all.

Jedi Master posts

TruthSeeker (Jedi Master) posts

Now some guy who has 4 posts compalains. (Jedimaster? AOL screen name jeditor)

We have had ZERO complaints on our MethylGels since we started manufacturing them.

So, the capsules survive the shipping, survive temperature changes all summer with NO returns and you set yours up on the TV stand and it bursts...welcome back Jedi Master. I know they are too small to **** in like you did with Avant's product...I bet if you microwaved them that might happen...

Also, if you indeed had an issue, instead of posting "HELP I had an issue" on a public forum, how about you just contact the company and see if they would replace them?

Mike, you have ZERO class as usual.
    Last edited by legalgear; 12-09-2004 at 07:07 PM.

TRUTHxSEEKER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by legalgear

I am not Jedi Master.
    And I didn't say anything about your products. I was talking about Designers Supps crappy a** Mdien that falls apart.

btw.. I dont buy his post either.

NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I am not buying this post at all.

Jedi Master posts

Now some guy who has 4 posts compalains. (Jedimaster? AOL screen name jeditor)

We have had ZERO complaints on our MethylGels since we started manufacturing them.

So, the capsules survive the shipping, survive temperature changes all summer with NO returns and you set yours up on the TV stand and it bursts...welcome back Jedi Master. I know they are too small to **** in like you did with Avant's product...I bet if you microwaved them that might happen...

Also, if you indeed had an issue, instead of posting "HELP I had an issue" on a public forum, how about you just contact the company and see if they would replace them?

Mike, you have ZERO class as usual.
    Great Customer Service!
    Hi.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why because someone with a bogus post that microwaves our stuff is trying to discredit us? We have a standing policy of making people very happy with our customer service. I have had NO complaints on that.

I give up...

NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why because someone with a bogus post that microwaves our stuff is trying to discredit us?

I give up...
    You're not even considering anything..you just assume it's someone you don't like. Why would Jedi make a name a month ago and then just today decide to post? Just because you've had no complaints doesn't mean there aren't any. Offer help rather than posting your opinion. Show you care about people who spend money on your products..
    Hi.

We take care of everyone excessively on customer service. These pills were obvioulsy tampered with...most likely microwaved since my partner did a microwave test and they came out the same.

Why would someone do that? Because they are sick and jealous, that is why. We have been through this 100 times over the past year with trolls who post 4 times and all of a sudden have a complaint or insult on our stuff. It's a total joke...
    Last edited by legalgear; 12-09-2004 at 08:01 PM.

No product has zero complaints.

DON'T PM ME

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ********
    No product has zero complaints.
    this is true, but i haven't heard of many if any complaints about LG customer service. i have had nothing but great experiences with LG. Im 17, bought some PH from them, then did my homework and realized i shouldn't use them. I contacted LG, and they allowed me to send back the product and get something else just because i was an idiot. LG gets a thumbs up from me.

Sldgehmr
    anyone that had issues with the methyl-dien tabs that emailed me all got free bottles. no questions asked. if you had a problem you should have said something 3 months ago.
    Also if youll notice those are the only tabs that have ever looked like that, so obviously the problem was fixed.

RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They do look like they got hot, and sitting on top of the TV could do it. I have a bottle of M1T sitting here, and they are fine.

However, I agree with Noswttea, That is pretty harsh to come on here and jump down this guy's throat. He never once said that legal gear sucks, or that he better get a refund or anything like that. All he was doing was saying that it sucks that he has to order another bottle.

If he came on here and started bashing then I could understand the hostility, however, he was very civil about it.

Most of the time Legal Gear does have good cust. service.
    Bad day maybe?

Ok:

1) Why would someone with 4 posts go to all of the trouble to take pictures before someone called him on it?

2) Why would someone with 4 posts not ask for a refund?

3) Why wouldn't a legitimate person be pissed? I would if I bought a product that exploded.

4) Jedi is the only one that posts consistantly pictures to "validate" his BS claims. Like the Avant Sesathin...

5) Jedi is notorious for this crap. Why? I have no idea...

It's not a bad day. This is just a bull**** post. If it isn't the guy can email me and I will replace his methylgels.