Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers GTFIH

rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    You should try Demon Souls, hard as hell but also addicting once you learn a method to your madness.
    that game is the only thing in the world that has me contemplating a ps3 if my launch 360 ever bites the dust. i'm surprised they haven't though of porting it since it would make so much more money on the 360.

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rukkus View Post
    waiting on this game from gamefly. i just rejoined because i'm tired of spending 60$ for 10 hours of enjoyment. gamefly hasn't shipped any of the games in my queue yet and it's been like 5 days. now i know why i cancelled a few years back.
    I just joined, but they shipped a game two games down on my queue. I was pissed, going to cancel afte rthe month and do blockbuster game pass for a few bucks more a month and just pick em up. I also got tired of buying trading, etc.

Originally Posted by IRON HORSE J View Post
    Just went up to gamestop and bought Uncharted 2.

SInce my xbox is dead
    This is on my list. I have some catching up to do first though. Was [one of] top games for 2009.

Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post

you mean vs the stock or component cables?? if so then hell yea, HDMI blows em all away.. what i did was i got a monstart hdmi off ebay, then went and got the same one from best buy, put the ebay cable into the best buy case, and returned it lol
    So bought a cheaper cable from wal mart. It's like a different system. I've been missing out. Thanks for the tip. I'm stoked to try out some of the newer games now. Makes sense now why blu ray wasn't much better than standard.

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should try Demon Souls, hard as hell but also addicting once you learn a method to your madness.
    Also on the list, if I can get to it before FFXIII comes out. That should be a time suck. Looks like some amazing cut scenes.

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post

So bought a cheaper cable from wal mart. It's like a different system. I've been missing out. Thanks for the tip. I'm stoked to try out some of the newer games now. Makes sense now why blu ray wasn't much better than standard.
    yea the cable i got for my rents for the TV connection was just a $10 cable off amazon, no need for monster or anything, and it still blows up the picture to be so nice.. you have to re-watch/play everythin

the newer games are sick, i think theres a little upgrade in graphics and look from the first "HD" games

OT but cant wait to see what avatar looks like on blu-ray
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also on the list, if I can get to it before FFXIII comes out. That should be a time suck. Looks like some amazing cut scenes.
    FF13 is apparently very linear so I don't imagine it'll be as bad as the last ones time suck wise.

I'm cool with the design though, looks great.

Divinity 2 Draconis is actually pretty good, buggy as hell but if you put sometime into it you'll get hooked... just there is a bug when you die it'll start you at a previous save location. You have to end the game entirely and re-start to fix it haha.

Other than that it's good fun.

that game is the only thing in the world that has me contemplating a ps3 if my launch 360 ever bites the dust. i'm surprised they haven't though of porting it since it would make so much more money on the 360.
    Demon Souls is a time suck if you want to max it out, I think I spent 90 hours getting the platinum... i'm an RPG nerd at heart.

I believe Sony actually published the game in japan so they have the rights over there at least... Atlus probably won't port it because of this.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm liking uncharted 2 so far..... Will give an update later tonight
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by black_label View Post
    heros of newarth?

I might pop in some final fantasy 12 i think it is. Roommate left it laying around
    yes!

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just went up to gamestop and bought Uncharted 2.

SInce my xbox is dead
    This game is AWESOME..

I have to make myself quit playing and I usually don't get into these type of games...
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This game is AWESOME..

I have to make myself quit playing and I usually don't get into these type of games...
    Yeah Uncharted 2 is the bomb. The character dialogue and interaction definitely set a new bar.

BTW boys muscle march hits wii ware this week!

WiiWare

Muscle March
    Publisher: NBGI
    Players: 1-4
    ESRB Rating: E 10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) ? Comic Mischief
    Price: 500 Wii Points?
    Description: Muscle March is a quirky Japanese action game stuffed full of macho bodybuilders. The all mighty protein powder has been stolen, so it's up to Tony and his muscle-bound crew to catch the thieves. Choose from a variety of perfectly molded superstars and bring these terrible villains to justice. As the thieves attempt escape, they will smash through walls while making a variety of poses. You must match these poses to fit through the holes and catch up to the thieves. The protein powder will be yours again! Flex your muscles by yourself or with up to three friends in turn-based macho excitement. Posing for a few minutes not enough? Enjoy Endless Rush mode until your muscles bulge and explode! Muscle March will also be the first WiiWare title to offer a polar bear in tight swimwear!
    Yes real:

Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will concede the fact that the Japanese have better commercials than us
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FF13 is apparently very linear so I don't imagine it'll be as bad as the last ones time suck wise.

I'm cool with the design though, looks great.
    They say the first little bit is linear; apparently it opens up a lot afterward, though.

In any case, the story is meant to be gangbusters so we'll see how it all plays out.
    New signature pending.

Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    They say the first little bit is linear; apparently it opens up a lot afterward, though.

In any case, the story is meant to be gangbusters so we'll see how it all plays out.
    I used to get every strategy guide for these because I'm a perfectionist. I wa soften disappoint with the "side quests." Earlier games would end up providing some insane weapons or something, but it seems now they gone more for story/background as reward, which is OK but with my younger kids and the fact my wife is not a fan of video games at all makes me hope it is more linear. I have a about 2.5 hours a night when the wife is at work. I hope they have worked on the save ability, b/c I remember having to go forever to end up saving. Either way, I'm def looking forward to trying this one out.

The new trailer w/ Leona lewis song was kinda ghey if you ask me though.

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to get every strategy guide for these because I'm a perfectionist. I wa soften disappoint with the "side quests." Earlier games would end up providing some insane weapons or something, but it seems now they gone more for story/background as reward, which is OK but with my younger kids and the fact my wife is not a fan of video games at all makes me hope it is more linear. I have a about 2.5 hours a night when the wife is at work. I hope they have worked on the save ability, b/c I remember having to go forever to end up saving. Either way, I'm def looking forward to trying this one out.

The new trailer w/ Leona lewis song was kinda ghey if you ask me though.
    Side quests are what always made the game for me - getting the weapon or materia that made completing the game that much better. I'm like you in that I always liked to get every secret item in the game.

It go so frustrating having to play for HOURS before finding a save point. I hate having to leave my system on while I go live my real life and come back because I wasn't able to save, ultimately adding hours to my playing time making it look like that's all I do. I understand the reasoning behind it but it's inconvenient for people who have lives outside of FF.

And sometimes they need to just stop making trailers and quit while they're ahead.
    New signature pending.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Dante's Inferno demo, ftw!

rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rukkus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -MBS- View Post
    yeah i liked the demo a lot too. i don't care if it's a GoW ripoff. speaking of games with that play-style; the new castlevania looks amazing. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc...ia-lords/54458

for those with a 360 and a decent PC, which version of Mass Effect 2 are you getting?

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah i liked the demo a lot too. i don't care if it's a GoW ripoff. speaking of games with that play-style; the new castlevania looks amazing. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc...ia-lords/54458

for those with a 360 and a decent PC, which version of Mass Effect 2 are you getting?
    normal, and its definitely replacing mw2 for me
    God bless/science be with our military

Originally Posted by drxmn View Post
    normal, and its definitely replacing mw2 for me
    oh i meant pc version or 360 version

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh i meant pc version or 360 version
    oh lol I thought you meant normal vs CE. Well yeah, 360 for sure, I got a new tv that looks great with xbox.
    God bless/science be with our military

anuone try bayonetta? Gets good reviews but IDK, it looks pretty weird. Just curious.

I am having trouble deciding... on one hand my saved game from ME 1 is on my 360, but my PC is pretty swank and after seeing how much better dragon age origins is on the PC I am really swaying that way. Plus I don't have to fight over the TV with my girl if I buy PC which is always a plus. PC it is

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anuone try bayonetta? Gets good reviews but IDK, it looks pretty weird. Just curious.
    There is a demo out. Definitely a confusing game story wise. As far as gameplay goes the demo was pretty fun though.

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a gift card and decided to use it on a game since they are so expensive now a days and I dont work atm. Picked up dragon age:Origins.

This game has so much you can do, the graphics/effects along with everything else is just crazy, it can single handedly halt you from doing anything worth while lol. At least when you initially buy it.

Originally Posted by Marauder63 View Post
    Had a gift card and decided to use it on a game since they are so expensive now a days and I dont work atm. Picked up dragon age:Origins.

This game has so much you can do, the graphics/effects along with everything else is just crazy, it can single handedly halt you from doing anything worth while lol. At least when you initially buy it.
    another on my list, lol. I have work to do. Great feedback.

Thumbs up

i played the hell out of that game man. i think i logged like 60 hours total on one character. just grabbed it for my new pc for a second play-through as well. it can definitely take it's toll on real life... one weekend my girlfriend went to visit her parents and I played from 7am Saturday morning until 2am Sunday morning only breaking for food and bathroom. haven't had a session like that in quite some time lol.

weird is an under statement, it's worth getting though. Great game and will have you laughing or very disturbed often.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

weird is an under statement, it's worth getting though. Great game and will have you laughing or very disturbed often.
    In the demo when I ate a boss with my hair I was pretty freaked out.

Oh and the fact that my hair was really my clothing?

I am still not sure what I saw.

But like you said it is probably worth getting, the demo was fun for sure.

!?!
    New signature pending.

Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mac_330 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was gettin bored with MW2 so i picked up army of two: the 40th day... save your money, it blows.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, the Demo for this is quite awesome, but I have small kids at home and was a bit shocked at the nudity. (Looks to be an after bed time only game).

I tried it, it was pretty cool but some of the first scenes of the demo were so action packed I had a hard time telling what all was going on.

That part was pretty cool, she looks to be wearing very little actual clothing.

The game really looks to be a quirky Japanese developed game.

I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum. What an awesome game!
    I think I will be trying Assassins 2 next....
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Thumbs down

anyone done this and demons souls? Which one was better? I'm not huge into RPG outside of FF but I've found some interesting. Just curious.

EDIT: IDK why there is a thumbs down--I didn't put that?!!!?!?!?!
    Last edited by liftjunkie06; 01-19-2010 at 11:26 AM.