VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

soonest possible date phs can be officially banned? ie no shipping

thanks.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jan. 20th if i'm not mistaken...

marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

This is a pretty good question;

Since the ban is on Jan. 20th I would say that date however, I read somewhere (which could be TOTALLY wrong?) that there is a 90 day grace period for stores to get the 'banned' products off the shelf? So if this is true you might get alittle extra time?

I don't know though, it's probably bogus info?

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by marrk
    This is a pretty good question;

Since the ban is on Jan. 20th I would say that date however, I read somewhere (which could be TOTALLY wrong?) that there is a 90 day grace period for stores to get the 'banned' products off the shelf? So if this is true you might get alittle extra time?

I don't know though, it's probably bogus info?
    no phs has been banned , jan 20 is the end of the grace period
    I am king.

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The 19th is the last day, the 20th stores won't be selling.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ********
    The 19th is the last day, the 20th stores won't be selling.
    Correct
    I know my last day to order them from my distributor is next week Because they have to get rid of all their stock of it.
    Do or Die

marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sicosico
    no phs has been banned , jan 20 is the end of the grace period

Thanks for the clarification, I was confused! I hate giving out wrong INFO!

coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolpoint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it will be a sad day for us bodybuilders.

VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can we get some official reply from BB.com when they estimate to be out of stock on most popular PHs?

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As Matt said, a lot of distributors are going to stop selling Jan 1st. It will be an interesting month indeed.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ********
    As Matt said, a lot of distributors are going to stop selling Jan 1st. It will be an interesting month indeed.
    If I were in their position, I would do the same thing. Anyone who thinks they can still order some on January 17, for example, is living in a dream world.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will that include 6-oxo?
    There is no such thing as overtraining. Only weak minds!

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they are still legal in england right

and u can still buy them in england?

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pooh Bear
    Will that include 6-oxo?
    Ya thats included in the ban.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UNLVmike
    Ya thats included in the ban.
    Not as far as I can tell.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cowboyathlete
    Not as far as I can tell.
    Hmm..

I stand corrected, I was told by a couple of people they would be but I just looked around and it looks like it wont.