Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)

America, you can't be serious!

Read this article

KFC head office in the United States has pulled a controversial Australian commercial which sparked furious debate in America about whether it was racist.
    The commercial, featuring a white Australian cricket fan offering fried chicken to West Indies supporters, has been pulled from the air in Australia.

"KFC Australia is removing the television advertisement that was being run in conjunction with the Australian cricket season,'' the chicken fast food giant announced in a statement.

"We apologise for any misinterpretation of the ad as it was not meant to offend anyone.''

The Australian TV commercial was picked up by the US media, including the New York Daily News and Baltimore Sun, and drew heated debate, with some Americans accusing Australians of being racist because it perpetuates a stereotype that African Americans eat a lot of fried chicken.

The ad is one in a series where a cricket lover quietens people around him by giving them KFC to eat so he can enjoy the game.

The New York Daily News staged a poll on its website asking if the ad was offensive.

The vote was almost split, with 51 per choosing "No, it's just lighthearted and fun'' while 42 per cent selected "Yes, it plays on stereotypes''.

Six per cent voted "I'm not sure''.

Readers inundated the newspaper websites with emotional posts.

"This was blatantly racist,'' one reader commented on the NY Daily News website.

Another wrote: "Yeah, coming from the same people who almost singlehandedly wiped out the whole race of aborogines (sic). You people are the worst. I've had friends who visited Australia and they told me how it is over there''.

Australians, upset at the American response, bombarded US news websites and blogs to defend the ad and attempt to explain Australian humour.

"Oh dear,'' an Australian wrote on the Baltimore Sun site.

"Another shining example of how some Americans can be absolutely clueless about anything further away than the tip of their own nose.''

The furore began in the US after the ad was posted on YouTube, attracting thousands of comments and sparking members of the public to post their own video responses.

Meanwhile, acting Prime Minister Julia Gillard didn't weigh into the debate, but she did admit to eating KFC.

She had seen the KFC logo emblazoned on cricketers' uniforms.

"I'm someone who's eaten the occasional bit of KFC, but I can't say that I'm an expert in their current advertising strategy,'' Ms Gillard told reporters in Adelaide on Thursday.

"My general world outlook is to take things on the lighter side, but I'm not in a position to give a specific comment about that ad.''

Please re-read thread name again

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS?!!

First off, the ad didn't have any african-americans, it had indians in it. Secondly, it is a comerical for fried-chicken, how is there any racism behind it?

Stupid racist talks, and political correctness is going way too far these days. I read about how santa clause should be changed cos he is a bad role model for children, WTF! I know when i was a kid, i didnt run up to my parents and go "when i grow up i want to be like santa clause"

Then i heard the nursey rhyme 'ba ba black sheep' was changed to 'ba ba rainbow sheep'???

But how these americans are now complaining about a fast-food ad saying it's racist, when it doesnt even feature their race, well, this has put me over the top!
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs? lol
    "bustin my ass for the perfect body"

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

?You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.?

i rapes back

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4youtubevid
    Career Mod Negs: 4

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yer this is pretty dumb , west indians are not even african americans

Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    inb4youtubevid
    i watched that video, and i see nothing wrong with it. nobody should

We are all made of stars. Episoad's Avatar
    Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500) Episoad is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's their commercial.

They made it.

They paid for it.

They don't HAVE to let you see it.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Yes, it plays on stereotypes''.

Since when are stereotypes racist?

Am I racist if I say black people like fried chicken? I don't think so.
    If it is then it would be equally racist for a black person to say white people like ranch dressing.

Completed retarded PC nonsense.

People are such pansy ****s.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah it seems like black americans have a chip on their shoulder ...

i don't think that martin luther king had this kind of equality in mind when he headed the civil rights movement....

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hustlineveryday has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by abzz View Post
    cliffs? lol
    he mad
    I always rep back

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth
    -Oscar Wilde

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is racist. I'm GTFO of here.

Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it sucks that liking fried chicken is racist ;\
    -Night Miscers Crew-

Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont ask me, I think political correctness is retarded.

this statement may be more suited to the more liberal northern states and California
    *Gun Carrying Freedom Crew*
    *AR in the Car Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Uses Women's Bathroom at Work and Leaves Toilet Seat Up for the Lulz Crew*

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abzz View Post
    America, you can't be serious!

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Richoss View Post
    Read this article

KFC head office in the United States has pulled a controversial Australian commercial which sparked furious debate in America about whether it was racist.
    The commercial, featuring a white Australian cricket fan offering fried chicken to West Indies supporters, has been pulled from the air in Australia.

"KFC Australia is removing the television advertisement that was being run in conjunction with the Australian cricket season,'' the chicken fast food giant announced in a statement.

"We apologise for any misinterpretation of the ad as it was not meant to offend anyone.''

The Australian TV commercial was picked up by the US media, including the New York Daily News and Baltimore Sun, and drew heated debate, with some Americans accusing Australians of being racist because it perpetuates a stereotype that African Americans eat a lot of fried chicken.

The ad is one in a series where a cricket lover quietens people around him by giving them KFC to eat so he can enjoy the game.

The New York Daily News staged a poll on its website asking if the ad was offensive.

The vote was almost split, with 51 per choosing "No, it's just lighthearted and fun'' while 42 per cent selected "Yes, it plays on stereotypes''.

Six per cent voted "I'm not sure''.

Readers inundated the newspaper websites with emotional posts.

"This was blatantly racist,'' one reader commented on the NY Daily News website.

Another wrote: "Yeah, coming from the same people who almost singlehandedly wiped out the whole race of aborogines (sic). You people are the worst. I've had friends who visited Australia and they told me how it is over there''.

Australians, upset at the American response, bombarded US news websites and blogs to defend the ad and attempt to explain Australian humour.

"Oh dear,'' an Australian wrote on the Baltimore Sun site.

"Another shining example of how some Americans can be absolutely clueless about anything further away than the tip of their own nose.''

The furore began in the US after the ad was posted on YouTube, attracting thousands of comments and sparking members of the public to post their own video responses.

Meanwhile, acting Prime Minister Julia Gillard didn't weigh into the debate, but she did admit to eating KFC.

She had seen the KFC logo emblazoned on cricketers' uniforms.

"I'm someone who's eaten the occasional bit of KFC, but I can't say that I'm an expert in their current advertising strategy,'' Ms Gillard told reporters in Adelaide on Thursday.

"My general world outlook is to take things on the lighter side, but I'm not in a position to give a specific comment about that ad.''

Please re-read thread name again

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS?!!

First off, the ad didn't have any african-americans, it had indians in it. Secondly, it is a comerical for fried-chicken, how is there any racism behind it?

Stupid racist talks, and political correctness is going way too far these days. I read about how santa clause should be changed cos he is a bad role model for children, WTF! I know when i was a kid, i didnt run up to my parents and go "when i grow up i want to be like santa clause"

Then i heard the nursey rhyme 'ba ba black sheep' was changed to 'ba ba rainbow sheep'???

But how these americans are now complaining about a fast-food ad saying it's racist, when it doesnt even feature their race, well, this has put me over the top!

DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'd almost think that this has nothing to do with America, or their context on racism.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Worldwide View Post

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Originally Posted by DestroyedAus View Post
    You'd almost think that this has nothing to do with America, or their context on racism.
    i just cant understand why americans think this is racist? i mean, the people in the ad arent african-americans, they are west indians for a start... then they say, its stereo-typing they like fried-chicken. its an ad for fried-chicken, should we ban all ad's for fried-chicken cos african-americans will think its directed towards them and is racist. heck, i like fried-chicken, and im sure african-americans arent the only race in the world that loves fried-chicken.

america, get over yourself! stop thinking everything has to do with you

DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10) DestroyedAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just cant understand why americans think this is racist? i mean, the people in the ad arent african-americans, they are west indians for a start... then they say, its stereo-typing they like fried-chicken. its an ad for fried-chicken, should we ban all ad's for fried-chicken cos african-americans will think its directed towards them and is racist. heck, i like fried-chicken, and im sure african-americans arent the only race in the world that loves fried-chicken.

Yes, the fact that the ad is advertising the "crowd pleaser bucket", to the opposing "crowd" seems lost somewhere.

Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what a bunch of sooks if it was black guys offering white guy chicken nothing would say anything

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

[/b]america, get over yourself! stop thinking everything has to do with you[b]
    90% of Americans don't think it's racist

Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gankez365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i dont see how telling the truth about something is racist... honestly i dont think ive ever met a black person who doesnt like fried chicken... come to think of it i dont think ive ever met anyone who doesnt love fried chicken lol... unless they dislike it because of the grease but other than that...the **** is ****in good... damnit now i gotta go to kfc for dinner lol
    -Night Miscers Crew-

Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Okaymate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah when i was on youtube there was some video by some tossers called "theyoungturks" or some **** about it had to close it half way through due to rage.

Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

we are a country full of pansy ass liberals who somehow gained power and a voice, it sucks brah.
    *Gun Carrying Freedom Crew*
    *AR in the Car Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Uses Women's Bathroom at Work and Leaves Toilet Seat Up for the Lulz Crew*

Doesnt afraid of anything Croatian_Lifter's Avatar
    Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Croatian_Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Worldwide View Post

DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtyScorpion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who are they to judge what others have done to natives

on topic:

skip to 1:17

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i watched that video, and i see nothing wrong with it. nobody should
    And yet you didn't post it...such fail.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't read the whole thing, but what made it racist? Yeah, if you have a commercial dangling chicken in front of people with African origin, making them go crazy, then yeah it could be racist like they're some kind of crazies going toward chicken like a dog goes toward a slab of prime rib (Korean commercial I believe). Nothing wrong with stereotypes and chicken, but theres something wrong with playing on those stereotypes and demeaning a race.

It would help to post a video of the commercial as well.

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lolz I saw this on the news and there was some black radio producer in america going ape ****.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ridiculous

He is offering the West Indians (not Africans) fried chicken because it is a fried chicken advert and he is trying to silence the opposing crowd by giving them delicious food

wtf man

Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slovakian_Pride is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

this is the commercial btw