Breig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Breig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chicken Parmesan

After eating countless chicken breasts.. i just came up with this one out of left field.

Start out with 2 frozen chicken breasts, thaw them and fillet them down the center to double your meal.

Heat your skillet with a table spoon or two of olive oil in it and pan sear your chicken breasts on both sides till its slightly brown and a little crispy. While cooking, sprinkle with some italian seasoning.

Right as they finish cooking, toss them in a bowl with about 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and roll them around in it. It gives them a nice coating which is almost like a breading. I actually like putting them in the fridge for a bit because i find them more filling when cold, but they are awesome hot also. Best dipping sauce is A1 steak sauce, trust me, its a good mate for this chicken recipe. Its really easy, and tastes like way more time went into this. Hope you all enjoy!

Polish Vampire in Burbank Warrsaw's Avatar
    Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Instead of Italian seasoning, get yourself some Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning

Parnach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must to try this dish! Im eager to taste it. I'm very lazy in cooking, but I will do an effort.

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    will try this =)