bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Creatine Question

Currently i am taking the higher power micronized creatine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html So basically, someone told me i don't have to follow the maintenance phase part i can just take 2 or 3 cycles of 3 months straight and 1 month off or 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off. Is this good?

Also, i am going to be buying this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html Green Mag since i heard it is a way better creatine product. So on this it doesn't have cycle directions would be taking 2 or 3 cycles of 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off on this be good?

Also, when would it be best to take a break from creatine for a while before getting back on it say after you are done taking the 80 servings container on the green mag?

Thanks so much!

Ray

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really don't think you need to cycle a creatine like GreenMAG.

bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    I really don't think you need to cycle a creatine like GreenMAG.
    What do you mean? Then what do you suggest would be best to do with green mag?

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigray View Post
    What do you mean? Then what do you suggest would be best to do with green mag?
    I don't believe in cycling creatine. Some feel its best to take a break once in awhile but I have never seen added benefits in doing so, but some will argue that you need to cycle off creatine.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When's the best time to take creatine? Pre/Intra/Post workout?

armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the lack of real information on this topic makes it impossible for anyone to give you a real answer, only opinions and educated suggestions. Some people cycle out of a better safe than sorry attitude, and others dont cycle because their buddy is 8 months in and he has had no adverse effects. Truth is no one really knows what will happen IF anything. Its a natural production of the human body and seemingly harmless to supplement. Do what you feel is smart.
    Everytime you do partial squats, Jesus kills a kitten...

"When in doubt, deadlift and eat MOAR, you puss!" -Jesus; 8 time Mr. Universe 0024 A.D. - 0031 A.D.

Originally Posted by armydude1 View Post
    the lack of real information on this topic makes it impossible for anyone to give you a real answer, only opinions and educated suggestions. Some people cycle out of a better safe than sorry attitude, and others dont cycle because their buddy is 8 months in and he has had no adverse effects. Truth is no one really knows what will happen IF anything. Its a natural production of the human body and seemingly harmless to supplement. Do what you feel is smart.
    Hmm, i see. So you can cycle or not cycle if you want all depends on what you want to do? Also, if you want to take a break from taking creatine how long should you do that for before going back on? Also, is green mag the best creatine?

armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) armydude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigray View Post
    Hmm, i see. So you can cycle or not cycle if you want all depends on what you want to do? Also, if you want to take a break from taking creatine how long should you do that for before going back on? Also, is green mag the best creatine?
    If you were to cycle, I'd say a week or two is all that is neccessary. But some go a month. Some go two months. With the lack of study I cant really say for fact how long one should go off of creatine. 2 weeks is more than enough time to cleanse the supp'd creatine out and restart your bodies natural production.

As far as the best creatine...its very opinion based, but the most cost efficient is creatine mono. And further its more cost efficient to buy a pure creatine mono powder. Its very cheap and flavorless, so you can add it to your preworkout or postworkout. 20bucks goes a LONG way like this. So in MY opinion, and having not tried green mag, pure mono is a good way to go.

"When in doubt, deadlift and eat MOAR, you puss!" -Jesus; 8 time Mr. Universe 0024 A.D. - 0031 A.D.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by armydude1 View Post
    If you were to cycle, I'd say a week or two is all that is neccessary. But some go a month. Some go two months. With the lack of study I cant really say for fact how long one should go off of creatine. 2 weeks is more than enough time to cleanse the supp'd creatine out and restart your bodies natural production.

As far as the best creatine...its very opinion based, but the most cost efficient is creatine mono. And further its more cost efficient to buy a pure creatine mono powder. Its very cheap and flavorless, so you can add it to your preworkout or postworkout. 20bucks goes a LONG way like this. So in MY opinion, and having not tried green mag, pure mono is a good way to go.
    Creatine washout and return to basal levels takes a month or more.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Creatine washout and return to basal levels takes a month or more.
    Interesting. I'll read up a bit more on that. Finding good info can be difficult, as many studies contradict each other. I've read 2 weeks was sufficient, but gotta sift through the bs right.

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thing its a good idea to cycle off most supplements. The exceptions being MVI's and fishoil. It just gives your body a break and doesnt let it become accustom to receiving it all the time. Just as we shock our muscle groups with different splits and routines it only makes sense to me to do the same with supplements. And I agree there are varied opinions on this making it impossible to really know the right answer.
    SNS REP
    PM Me With Questions
    Inhibit E-Affordable Estrogen Destroyer.

So i was told to do 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off for cycling.

Also, what would you recommend for creatine Higher Power Micronized Creatine this one http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html or Green Magnitude http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html this one?
    Everyone is telling me green mag is more quality and better.

I don't like bugging but would like it if i can get an answer. Thanks!

I was told to do 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off for cycling. do around 3 cycles is this correct?

Also, what would you recommend for Creatine Higher Power Micronized Creatine this one http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html or Green Magnitude http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html this one?
    Everyone is telling me green mag is more quality and better. I am taking higher power now, but i will order Green Mag after i am done with this creatine. Should i go with Green mag or another one?

My last question.

On higher power right now i am taking it before and after working out. Also, when i get green mag should i just take a 1/2 scoop "post" after working out?

Also, should i take creatine everyday 7 days a week even on my day off from working out? Doing this for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks out?

Thanks

raw100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since there are no uniform answer to your question, why not do it your won way according to your body?

Originally Posted by raw100 View Post
    Since there are no uniform answer to your question, why not do it your won way according to your body?
    I can see that i would just like to know right now on higher power creatine i am taking it pre and post since i have to take it twice a day. Also, i just want to know on green mag when i get it, should i just take 1/2 scoop pre or post?

Then doing a cycle for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off and doing like 3 cycles of this?

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my opinion the bulk micronized will work just fine. Green Mag is a good product but it all depends on your budget dude
    SNS REP
    PM Me With Questions
    Inhibit E-Affordable Estrogen Destroyer.

Originally Posted by fightbackhxc21 View Post
    In my opinion the bulk micronized will work just fine. Green Mag is a good product but it all depends on your budget dude
    this

And dude. Like we've said. There just isnt enough documented info for anyone here to tell you the best way to take creatine, whether it be pre or postWO, 8 on 4 off or 10 on 2 off. Anything anyone tells you reguarding this will be PURE opinion, or just what worked for their body. Its in no way going to guarantee results for you. As I said we are the guinee pigs here and our LONG TERM results will tip off the next generations. They may overcome any problems we might have, and take it a different way. Say cycling becomes law because not cycling causes osteoporoses after long term use. Or taking it preWO becomes law after many studies have been completed showing slightly better results than postWO.

So experiement yourself and try to find a better way or just do it like someone else does it, IDK. Do what the bottle says? We dont have the answer you seek.

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ this.

If you get results you like, keep using it and don't cycle off. If/when you stop seeing results you once had, take a few weeks off of the supplement and start again. Listen to your body because ultimately, alot of times everyone responds differently to supps... and that's the truth.