deepcover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Nitro / Post Work out shake

In the past i had always taken my Animo with my post work out shake. I decide to switch over to the Animal Nitro. So i was reading the back and it says take the animal nitro Post workout. then the shake 30mins later. What's the reasning for this? can i do my shake, then the nitro 30mins later? Are 2 paks a day nessary? I also use the Animal Paks and only take 1 a day, even though they recommend 2 a day. Sounded like over kill. I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for any help.
    My Only Fear In Death, Is Coming Back Reincarnated.

R.I.P. TuPac Aka Makaveli Tha Don

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deepcover
    In the past i had always taken my Animo with my post work out shake. I decide to switch over to the Animal Nitro. So i was reading the back and it says take the animal nitro Post workout. then the shake 30mins later. What's the reasning for this? can i do my shake, then the nitro 30mins later? Are 2 paks a day nessary? I also use the Animal Paks and only take 1 a day, even though they recommend 2 a day. Sounded like over kill. I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for any help.
    the reason to take the shake later than the nitro (or any aminos) is so that they do not compete for absorbtion. I take 2 of the nitro packs per day, one before training and one after, becuase that is what works best for me. If I were you I would try it both ways and see what works best for you. I do the same on the pak though, one a day was good for me as well.

T.E.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb ANIMAL NITRO & PROTIN

Hello
    I Also Take Nitro 2x A Day And 30 Min Later My Protin Shake.
    I Just Started Today To Take I Pk. Of Nitro In Am W/shake(i Take Pills Apart )

Just A Little System That Works For Me Taking Anm. Prods Maybe It Will Help You.

The Days I W/o (m-f) I Take 2pk Of Anm.pak/nitro
    Days Off Sat-sun Only 1 Pk Each

All Week I Take 2 Pks Anm.cuts & 1 Pk Stak 2
    ** This Seems To Be Working For Me W/ Stak 2 I Take It B4 Bed
    Hope This Helps Ya
    Later
    T.E.S STAT'S :
    WANT 2 B 250 & SOLID BY 9/12/05 (MY 36TH B-DAY)
    --------------------------------------------------
    11/15/04 315.5 LBS
    11/22/04 ??
    11/29/04 ??

ONE DAY AT A TIME WITH GOD'S HELP!
    JAY CUTTER FOR MR.O '05!!

deepcover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, that's cool. What about taking the shake 1st than the pak 30mins later sense the shake absorbs pretty fast. It just easier for me this way. Or is the animal nirto really that more important to absorb 1st.
    My Only Fear In Death, Is Coming Back Reincarnated.

R.I.P. TuPac Aka Makaveli Tha Don

T.E.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by deepcover
    ok, that's cool. What about taking the shake 1st than the pak 30mins later sense the shake absorbs pretty fast. It just easier for me this way. Or is the animal nirto really that more important to absorb 1st.
    WHAT I DO IS TAKE NITRO B4 W/O ( 1HR B4) AND RIGHT B4 A SHAKE
    AFTER W/O NIRTO 30-45MIN LATER SHAKE

LATER
    T.E.S STAT'S :
    WANT 2 B 250 & SOLID BY 9/12/05 (MY 36TH B-DAY)
    --------------------------------------------------
    11/15/04 315.5 LBS
    11/22/04 ??
    11/29/04 ??

ONE DAY AT A TIME WITH GOD'S HELP!
    JAY CUTTER FOR MR.O '05!!

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just follow the instructions.

I think that is best
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take the Animal Nitro before training, before my pre-workout meal, on an empty stomach... I also take it with a carb drink immediately postworkout, 20 minutes to a half hour before my shake... I take 1 Animal Pak daily, usually first thing in the morning. Peace out.