Closed Thread
Page 146 of 328 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 9829
    bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by crusher_ View Post
    Are you mocking me? :|
    would i do that to you ?

me you and janky goo way to far back for that kinda ****

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stsmurf View Post
    shun the non believers shuuuuuuuuuuun
    not so much horoscopes... the daily sh*t? yeah thats bullsh*t im just talking about astrology signs and the describing someone based on that is accurate
    Ok, gotcha.

I will admit.....I am a Libra through and through:

Librans are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.

They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.

In their personal relationships they show understanding of the other person's point of view, trying to resolve any differences by compromise, and are often willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than spoil a relationship. They like the opposite sex to the extent of promiscuity sometimes, and mayindulge in romanticism bordering on sentimentality.

Their marriages, however, stand a good chance of success because they are frequently the union of "true minds". The Libran's continuing kindness toward his or her partner mollifies any hurt the latter may feel if the two have had a tiff. Nor can the Libran's spouse often complain that he or she is not understood, for the Libran is usually the most empathetic of all the zodiacal types and the most ready to tolerate the beloved's failings.

The negative Libran character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia, seldom angry when circumstances demand a show of annoyance at least; and yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage. Their love of pleasure may lead them into extravagance; Libran men can degenerate into reckless gamblers, and Libran women extravagant, jealous and careless about money sometimes squander their wealth and talents in their overenthusiasm for causes which they espouse. Both sexes can become great gossipers. A characteristic of the type is an insatiable curiosity that tempts them to enquire into every social scandal in their circle.

In their work the description "lazy Libra" which is sometimes given is actually more alliterative than true. Librans can be surprisingly energetic, though it is true that they dislike coarse, dirty work. Although some are modestly content, others are extremely ambitious. With their dislike of extremes they make good diplomats but perhaps poor party politicians, for they are moderate in their opinions and able to see other points of view.
    All bold is spot on.
    domari nolo

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    See, anybody can relate to a vague description of how somebody views their life. Who doesn't want more out of their life, who doesn't have some sort of a romantic feelings. Even Hitler could relate to this garbage

Its no different to a "psychic" doing a dry reading of somebody talking to a loved one who has passed away. Its crap
    its not so much about sharing of one trait from one person to another of a different sign. Cause sure, i definitely fit a lot of things, but if i look directly at what describes a taurus it describes me way better then any other sign. Was talking to my friend a Sagittarius yesterday about it... hers fit her, mine fit mine

Taurus: (these are said differently place to place but same concepts)
    Patient and reliable (yes)
    Warmhearted and loving (yes)
    Persistent and determined (yes)
    Placid and security loving (yes)

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive (use to be way more... have worked on changing that)
    Resentful and inflexible (very much yes)
    Self-indulgent and greedy (self-indulgent yes - greedy? not terribly... )

Sagittarius
    Optimistic and freedom-loving (yeah for the most part)
    Jovial and good-humored (sure...)
    Honest and straightforward (sure...)
    Intellectual and philosophical (sure)

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless (no)
    Irresponsible and superficial (not really)
    Tactless and restless (not really)

my sagittarius friend matched all these way better then me

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    Ok, gotcha.

All bold is spot on.
    I don't like mine at all
    Originally Posted by scbork View Post
    (The Sun is in Gemini from approximately May 21 to June 20, depending on the year).

With the Sun in Gemini, the urge for self-expression is strong. These natives are often just as interested in collecting information as they are in sharing it. Curious to a fault, Geminis have a finger in every pie.

Solar Geminis are flexible and changeable people. Their ability to adapt quickly to new situations generally gains them plenty of friends and social contacts. Usually quite clever and witty, Geminis enjoy intellectual conversations and they are easily bored if they are not getting enough mental stimulation.

Often quite adept at fitting in with others, Geminis easily adopt the moods of those around them. They are friends to people from all walks of life, and are not easily intimidated. Their ability to detach themselves can make Geminis very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although they often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to Solar Geminis.

It can be difficult to know what Gemini really feels at any given moment. They are often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to Geminis that can make more personal characters a little uneasy. It is not always intuitive to trust Geminis to be loyal or to keep secrets.

Geminis often flit about, moving quickly and keeping busy every step of the way. Many people with this position of the Sun have gained quite a bit of knowledge in their lifetimes, but they don't often possess specialized knowledge. This is because Geminis have relatively short attention spans. Restlessness is especially common with this position of the Sun.

Usually quite affable, Geminis enjoy the "light" side of life. This tendency to take things lightly makes them quite pleasing to be around; but it can be maddening to people seeking support on the deeper issues in life.

Geminis are both interesting and interested. Their wit can be dazzling and their changeability dizzying. At the very least, Geminis will seldom bore you.
    Morgen, morgen, nur nicht heute sagen alle die faulen leute. -my father

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bben147a View Post
    would i do that to you ?

me you and janky goo way to far back for that kinda ****

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    Ok, gotcha.

All bold is spot on.

bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its not so much about sharing of one trait from one person to another of a different sign. Cause sure, i definitely fit a lot of things, but if i look directly at what describes a taurus it describes me way better then any other sign. Was talking to my friend a Sagittarius yesterday about it... hers fit her, mine fit mine

my sagittarius friend matched all these way better then me

Who we are as a person cannot be defined by the month you were born, no matter how much you can relate to an unarticulated description of your life views defined by the month you and 500,000,000 other people were born in.

People liek to read horoscopes because you can usually always find something positive to relate to in them, if you dont like what you read you can simply dismiss them as crap.

"You can ride unicorns, I whack off in the shower" or something along those lines... :|

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who we are as a person cannot be defined by the month you were born, no matter how much you can relate to an unarticulated description of your life views defined by the month you and 500,000,000 other people were born in.

People liek to read horoscopes because you can usually always find something positive to relate to in them, if you dont like what you read you can simply dismiss them as crap.

"You can ride unicorns, I whack off in the shower" or something along those lines... :|
    like i said chief, you cant take it how you want. I'm just saying it helps me to understand people a lot of times, ive noticed how different people of different signs act, it gets pretty creepy at times when you start noticing similarities.

And how about i ride a unicorn while whacking off in the shower?

like i said chief, you cant take it how you want. I'm just saying it helps me to understand people a lot of times, ive noticed how different people of different signs act, it gets pretty creepy at times when you start noticing similarities.

And how about i ride a unicorn while whacking off in the shower?
    How about i whack off unicorns while watching you shower?.. :|

Im not saying you're wrong, im simply saying I comprehend and rationalise reality a little better than you is all.. but you are American after all

haha nah im only playing I dont care if people believe in it, even my f**king mum does I just think its a load of bollocks

i want a bear jew tshirt

different design

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about i whack off unicorns while watching you shower?.. :|

Im not saying you're wrong, im simply saying I comprehend and rationalise reality a little better than you is all.. but you are American after all

haha nah im only playing I dont care if people believe in it, even my f**king mum does I just think its a load of bollocks
    Most women are into this sort of thing, I bet smurf is just sharpening his game.

i want a bear jew tshirt

different design
    What does that mean?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Most women are into this sort of thing, I bet smurf is just sharpening his game.

What does that mean?
    Chuck Norris may be able to kill 2 stones with 1 bird, but the Bear Jew can kill 2 stones with Chuck Norris.
    10k+

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont believe in luck. god. horoscopes. ghost. etc.

never have

What does that mean?

What do you think date rape drugs are for, sheesh!

How much can a Panda Bear?..

Ahahahahahaha

Has anyone heard what those lights over Norway were? Aliens? It was aliens wasn't it, I knew it..

beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone heard what those lights over Norway were? Aliens? It was aliens wasn't it, I knew it..
    strange that I can't find pictures of this anywhere...
    10k+

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    strange that I can't find pictures of this anywhere...
    strange that you can't work google

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html

you ruined the suspense

but anyway, wtf was that thing? Looked like a stargate or some sh-t.
    10k+

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    you ruined the suspense

but anyway, wtf was that thing? Looked like a stargate or some sh-t.
    Im scuuuured, hold me..

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive seen the aurora borielis(sp?) a few times.

Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    ive seen the aurora borielis(sp?) a few times.
    From America? I didnt know you could see them.. They reckon this was nothing like the northern lights

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I might be going to jail tonight

Originally Posted by ImFromDuval View Post
    what!? why?

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scbork View Post
    what!? why?
    um, this.
    domari nolo

Take a tub of Vaseline with you

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cheerupemokid you online?

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cheerupemokid you online?
    Yep.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 328 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast