SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stretch Mark Creams

Has any one used "Klein-Becker Presents: Strivectin" before?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/klein/striv.html

It is rather expensive so I would like a bit of feed back before I get it. It looks good.

I've tried the Barmon cream before and it was ok, but didnt have that much effect.

Brotherhood of Iron butchershop666's Avatar
    butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also tried barmons, and it didn't do anything. I did it twice a day, using a whole bunch, right out of the shower. Recently I went to my dermatologist to ask about my stretch marks, and he prescribed Retinol A, and so I used it, and it worked very very good, made my marks almost dissappear, the smaller ones at least, but I got a horrendous rash in my armpits. my marks are on my bis and tris. I had to stop because of the rash, which burned like a thousand needles in my underarms, but it worked well while I used it. Hopefully you won't have that reaction.
    Find that spark inside you, and make it into the biggest F***ing bonfire anyone has ever seen!

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would just use some sort of Vitamin E cream. I use Vitamin World brand and it works great, and it only cost's me $4 for a two month supply.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    Has any one used "Klein-Becker Presents: Strivectin" before?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/klein/striv.html

It is rather expensive so I would like a bit of feed back before I get it. It looks good.

I've tried the Barmon cream before and it was ok, but didnt have that much effect.
    the best way to cover up stretch marks is with a tan. you might save money and look better if you go to the tanning salon. but if you do use the klein becker let us know what you think.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoSwtTea4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know how well this stuff works for stretch marks..which is what it is marketed for but apparently it works wonders for wrinkles as I've heard A LOT from older ladies.
    Hi.

Brotherhood of Iron butchershop666's Avatar
    butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchershop666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    American Muscle, actually the vitamin E molecule, (Tocopheryl) is too large to penetrate the deep layer of skin and collegen where stetch marks occur. show me a single real study conducted by a university or other reputable source that shows Vitamin E works. It doesn't.
    Find that spark inside you, and make it into the biggest F***ing bonfire anyone has ever seen!

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maderma(sp?) is a very effective cream but a bit pricey. You could buy some Vit. E gel caps real cheap bust them open and rub them onto the desired area. Also Coco butter seems to work realy well.
    PWA

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump - I would like some feedback on this topic as well. The tanning thing is out of the question because I am already dark-skinned (Filippino descent). I have some bad stretch marks around my bi's and arm pits that I'd like to get rid of... I'm thinkin about trying Mederma... Does Vitamin E and/or Cocoa Butter really work?

Please Help!

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tanning doesn't help. You'll just get darker while the stretch marks stay a few shades lighter. You could try Cocoa Butter, but even that hasn't been proven to be very effective.

Often times, there isn't much that can be done about them though. I would just continue to keep protein intake high and get your EFA's in. Hopefully your body will adjust to your change in body composition.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from the studys I have read the most important part of eradicating the appearance is just to keep the area continually moisturized night and day. I do not have the studys on hand sorry, but im sure there easy to find agen if you realy want to see them.

SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpongeTom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So no one here has used Klein-Becker Presents: Strivectin? bummer, ill have to do a bit more research.

Are there any ways of preventing more from coming up?
    Last edited by SpongeTom; 10-19-2004 at 11:05 PM.

phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes keep it moisturized in the trouble areas

Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    So no one here has used Klein-Becker Presents: Strivectin? bummer, ill have to do a bit more research.

Are there any ways of preventing more from coming up?
    Well I couldn't find anything other than advertising.

Anyone else know about it or used it?

EuroBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EuroBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by butchershop666
    American Muscle, actually the vitamin E molecule, (Tocopheryl) is too large to penetrate the deep layer of skin and collegen where stetch marks occur. show me a single real study conducted by a university or other reputable source that shows Vitamin E works. It doesn't.
    Wow, someone actually got this for once. All the lotions that people put on their skin are in reality just sitting on top of the skin. It's not penetrating inside the skin at all. I think the reason why some lotions or creams might work is because of the massage part of it where you are massaging your skin, increasing blood flow and circulating it. Kind of like heating up the blood so your skin process activates.

RecklaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by butchershop666
    I have also tried barmons, and it didn't do anything. I did it twice a day, using a whole bunch, right out of the shower. Recently I went to my dermatologist to ask about my stretch marks, and he prescribed Retinol A, and so I used it, and it worked very very good, made my marks almost dissappear, the smaller ones at least, but I got a horrendous rash in my armpits. my marks are on my bis and tris. I had to stop because of the rash, which burned like a thousand needles in my underarms, but it worked well while I used it. Hopefully you won't have that reaction.
    I get those same side effects... but with Barmons and with deo. I guess i have sensitive armpits...... I'm going to look into Retinol A though, i'll just watch out with getting the cream to close to my armpits.