SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)

Skinfold sites and hormones (Biosignature Modulation)

I heard about Poliquin's Biosignature Modulation a while back. Personally, from his material that I have read, he appears to know what he is talking about, but some of his stuff is out there. Needless to say I was pretty suspicious of this system.

I was wondering if anyone has ever read about skinfold sites being indicators of certain hormone levels? What resource/book did you find this information in? If this is not bull****, it would be pretty interesting.

Look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it.

rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no research or evidence to cite, BUT I listened to a doctor speak at a recent ACSM workshop and she said yes there are studies that seem to corroborate what Poliquin says.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Topic is too advanced for this forum.

Google dianna schwarzbein

signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SFT View Post
    I heard about Poliquin's Biosignature Modulation a while back. Personally, from his material that I have read, he appears to know what he is talking about, but some of his stuff is out there. Needless to say I was pretty suspicious of this system.

I was wondering if anyone has ever read about skinfold sites being indicators of certain hormone levels? What resource/book did you find this information in? If this is not bull****, it would be pretty interesting.

Look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it.
    More Poliquin voodoo. Don't get me wrong, the man knows a sh*t-ton of information about training and nutrition, but he decided to cash in a few years back.

This is a sample supplement protocol for someone who, according to King Charles's biosignature, has "low testosterone":

Originally Posted by Charles Poliquin
    In the Biosignature model, low testosterone is evidenced by high triceps skin-fold measurements; a male with optimal testosterone levels will have less than 5mm on the triceps. The higher the triceps level, the lower the testosterone; even at 10mm, a male is at the bottom range for testosterone. At 15mm, his testosterone levels are abysmal. But part of the Biosignature program is not just to learn how to measure hormone levels but to provide practical, natural ways to bring those hormones back to normal.

Phase 1, Days 1 to 8: Increased Conversion of Cortisol to DHEA

Upon awakening:

3-5 Yang R-ALA

Breakfast:

2 Licorice Supreme and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Lunch:

3-5 Yang R-ALA and

2 Licorice Supreme and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Dinner:

1 Pantethine Supreme

Licorice Supreme serves to extend the half-life of cortisol, which helps with the problem of low morning energy stemming from levels of cortisol that are too low. By raising your morning cortisol to normal levels, in the afternoon and evening cortisol will drop, which will lower your stress and help you sleep better. This effect will also allow your other hormones to come into balance. This supplement can be combined with Yin Builder for a synergistic effect. (Warning: Licorice Supreme should be avoided for those suffering from high blood pressure.)

Phase 2, Days 9 to 16: Boosting T3 and Androgens

Upon awakening:

3-5 Yang R-ALA

Breakfast:

2 Holy Basil Supreme and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Lunch:

3-5 Yang R-ALA and 2 Holy Basil Supreme and 1 Pantethine Supreme

Dinner:

1 Pantethine Supreme

The Holy Basil Supreme works to reset the neurotransmitter balance. If the client complains of being buzzed in the morning, it is normal, as the brain is rebalancing the four major neurotransmitters at that time. Holy Basil Supreme will also protect the body from the effects of both physical and chemical stress and will boost morning and afternoon energy.

Phase 3, Days 17 to 24: Boosting LH and Growth Hormone

Upon awakening:

3-5 Yang R-ALA

Breakfast:

1 Pantethine Supreme

Lunch:

3-5 Yang R-ALA and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Dinner:

2 Tribulus Supreme

Bedtime Snack:

2 Tribulus Supreme

The Tribulus Supreme is a powerhouse for its ability to boost testosterone as well as growth hormone. Expect improved recovery, better sleep and more energy.

Phase 4, Days 25 to 32: Boosting Dopamine and Androgens

Upon awakening:

3-5 Yang R-ALA

Breakfast:

1-2 Androgen Excellence and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Lunch:

3-5 Yang R-ALA and

1-2 Androgen Excellence and

1 Pantethine Supreme

Dinner:

1 Pantethine Supreme
    I don't even want to know how much that sh*t costs (on top of the ridiculous price of the biosignature "assessment" itself).

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Considering they're health supplements, they can likely be purchased in bulk for pennies on the dollar.

Unlike the majority of "performance oriented" supplements which are both expensive and ineffective.

signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000) signature166 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Considering they're health supplements, they can likely be purchased in bulk for pennies on the dollar.

Unlike the majority of "performance oriented" supplements which are both expensive and ineffective.
    either way its a bunch of bullsh*t sell-out voodoo made to sound all sciency and stuff