ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can i gain mass at 14 yrs old with a decent diet? and lifting?

i lift like a crazy mad man. but my diet has been to strict and i binge. therefore im going to un-stricten it. lol heres what its looking like

Meal 1: Egg sandwich w/ 2 slices whole grain bread.
    Snack/PWO: Smoothie with one cup protein powder in it.
    Lunch: Sub with gatorade
    Meal 3: Peanut butter sandwich
    Dinner: W/e my parents make me.

i also will probably have like a cookie or 2 each day. im 14, play highschool football, im 120 pounds(lol) 5'7 , athletic and strong. (im starting middle line backer).

i do 20-40 mins of cardio a day ON TOP OF football. so like. can i gain a fair amount of mass without fat doing this diet??

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly, at your age/activity level; eat eat eat and lift lift lift. gogo
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanoakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phal View Post
    Honestly, at your age/activity level; eat eat eat and lift lift lift. gogo
    is that a yes i hear
    i miss junk so much and as a teen i should be able to consume fair amounts of it without getting fat right?

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat, eat, eat and lift, lift, lift.

Eat whatever you want, on top of some good quality foods - i.e. make sure you get your vitamins, minerals, EFAs and some protein and you'll be fine.

If you start to gain significant fat, you'll notice and be able to stop. Don't be afraid of a little fat, that's easily fixed. Remember your body is still growing, make the most of these years.

Originally Posted by dat View Post
    Eat, eat, eat and lift, lift, lift.

Eat whatever you want, on top of some good quality foods - i.e. make sure you get your vitamins, minerals, EFAs and some protein and you'll be fine.

If you start to gain significant fat, you'll notice and be able to stop. Don't be afraid of a little fat, that's easily fixed. Remember your body is still growing, make the most of these years.
    thanks man. its a relief knowing i can have a cookie or so a day

Originally Posted by ryanoakes View Post
    thanks man. its a relief knowing i can have a cookie or so a day
    bumpty dump

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes you can gain mass at 14! Just as easily as an 18 year old.

Eat a lot more until you start gaining weight steadily, around .5-1lb a week is good for beginners. and why do you do extra cardio on top of football?

Make sure you drink a lot of water too and get enough vitamins.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat everything in sight and lift hard as ****. You will be massive by the time you are actually 19... Just be sure to be safe and stay injury free

Originally Posted by EYS View Post
    Yes you can gain mass at 14! Just as easily as an 18 year old.

Eat a lot more until you start gaining weight steadily, around .5-1lb a week is good for beginners. and why do you do extra cardio on top of football?

Make sure you drink a lot of water too and get enough vitamins.
    can i gain mass with the diet tho broseph?

robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000)
    you say your 14 but your avitar says that you are 19......
    i am like ALL - small and mighty

CIA is awesome! i recieve a wealth of knowledge everyday!!! and get to eat kick ass food!

Originally Posted by robinsteal View Post
    you say your 14 but your avitar says that you are 19......
    i messed up on the sign up

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryanoakes View Post
    can i gain mass with the diet tho broseph?
    Well you'll have o see for your self. Eat that, if you don't see any change, then bump up the cals another 500, then keep doing that until you start seeing steady weight gain.

Originally Posted by EYS View Post
    Well you'll have o see for your self. Eat that, if you don't see any change, then bump up the cals another 500, then keep doing that until you start seeing steady weight gain.
    mk thx

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Meal 1: Egg sandwich w/ 2 slices whole grain bread.
    Snack/PWO: Smoothie with one cup protein powder in it + fruit and Peanut BUtter
    Lunch: Sub with gatorade
    Meal 3: Peanut butter sandwich
    Dinner: W/e my parents make me. (meat, veggies, complex carb, fat sources)
    b4 bed - Cottage CHeese, PB, banana, oatmeal
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you are incapable of gaining mass right now... there are very few times in your life you will have a better chance at it. eat more.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like you should be eating A LOT more.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtcavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u won't gain **** eating a pb & j sandwhich as a meal.

ur also not listsing what you eat pre/post football practice. cuz i'm sure that's int he afternoon after your pb&j sandwhich, before whatever ur mom makes you. that's a great time for another meal.

KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Train like a true beast.

opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do like i did! i almost dobbelt my weight in 1 year(look at my picture) i just ate and ate and ate. and some serius amounds too.. like hole cakes, callons of chokolate milk, chokolate bars(like 10 a day) whole jars of nutella and peanutbutter.. everything i could get, i would eat it! then i would feel fuld of energy and go to the gym.. lifting weights for maybe 2 hours or so.. i have gained some serius mass(look at picture^) hope this helps;D

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're 14! Just eat and train like a mad man.

Anything you do is a win win situation as far as BB is concerned.