Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jross2021 View Post
    ur still a teen...
    Yea it feels wierd getting out of highschool but yea your right. To the op you going to college? I wasnt very popular in school and had many regrets. But you ust have to learn from it and grow from it. College would be a great place to start.

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always 4.

Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100) Alpinez is not very well liked. (-100)
    cool story bro

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seriously man. i figure teenagers reading the misc, where there are a lot of pretty smart 20+ year old, would make them smarter.

High School doesn't matter, trust me. Try your best, be yourself, whatever turns out turns out.
    You can always gain muscle and work out. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you aren't in a wheel chair or dirt poor or have deformaties.
    Work hard. being smart is a greater asset than you can imagine. this includes BB and sports too.
    Do things you like.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post
    Cliffs on my life

-I'm 18 and I look like I'm 14 or 15 (according to the misc, my mom and family say I look 18 but idk)

-I have the crappiest genetics ever. I have high body fat percentage yet i don't weigh a lot, even though I'm kinda skinny, yet flabby, and working out doesn't help it. "skinny fat"

-I don't have good memories of my teenage years or high school. People always have these awesome stories of high school, but all I did in high school was work my butt off studying. I didn't make any friends

-I've been on the wrestling team for 3 years and have only won 2 matches in 3 years.

-I've never had a "crew" of guys to hang out/chill with. I don't really have any mates that I can do stuff with or hang out on the weekends. I never go out on the weekends, all I do it play video games and magic the gathering on the weekends.

-Whenever I go to a social event (church dance, party,etc) I don't really know how to act.

-I have extremely boring conversations with others. I don't know how to be funny or interesting. When I meet new people I always ask lame stuff like "how old are you, where do you go to school, what are your hobbies" These conversations never go anywhere because they are boring as crap.

-Never had girlfriend/date/anything like that. A few months ago an extremely hot girl (9/10, no e-standards or lie) liked me, but I blew it with her by trying to do all this "alpha" crap I read about here, and really she liked me because I was myself.

-the only thing I'm good at is education. I'm in Calculus 3/english 1102 this school year at the local university even though I'm only a senior in hs. I'm an eagle scout and also have a great gpa and I'm in college right now as a senior in high school

Good news is that I can finally work out at college gym once college starts next week, so maybe I can get some confidence up and be social.
    i lol'd, just sayin

Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for advice, like I said, I can finally workout now that college is starting and I will have a gym to go to.

Like so many things I can do right, I'm an accomplished piano player, eagle scout, 4.0 GPA, all honors and ap classes, member of my church...

I just badly wish I had some buddies to hang out with. "miscing all day" seems fun, but believe me, it blows staying home alone all day with just me and my video games and the internet.

loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for advice, like I said, I can finally workout now that college is starting and I will have a gym to go to.

Like so many things I can do right, I'm an accomplished piano player, eagle scout, 4.0 GPA, all honors and ap classes, member of my church...

I just badly wish I had some buddies to hang out with. "miscing all day" seems fun, but believe me, it blows staying home alone all day with just me and my video games and the internet.
    listen to your interests, "i play piano, im an eagle scout, 4.0 GPA, all honors, members of my church".

how many of your peers are into **** like that? it's cool that you're not like everybody else but at the same time you have nothing in common with people, which is why you're friendless.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^^

1) Go to army recruiter

2) Sign contract for 11x

3) Get airborne in the contract and RIP if you want to try being a ranger

4) Serve honorably

5) Get out, have money for school, live life

Or you can go to college, man up, exercise hard, study hard and not worry about stupid ****

Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000)

No one gives a sh!t that you're an eagle scout. As a matter of fact, you should probably stop telling people that.

KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chincup View Post

sorry OP but I ****en laughed at this

Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cliffs on my life

-I'm 18 and I look like I'm 14 or 15 (according to the misc, my mom and family say I look 18 but idk)

-I have the crappiest genetics ever. I have high body fat percentage yet i don't weigh a lot, even though I'm kinda skinny, yet flabby, and working out doesn't help it. "skinny fat"

-I don't have good memories of my teenage years or high school. People always have these awesome stories of high school, but all I did in high school was work my butt off studying. I didn't make any friends

-I've been on the wrestling team for 3 years and have only won 2 matches in 3 years.

-I've never had a "crew" of guys to hang out/chill with. I don't really have any mates that I can do stuff with or hang out on the weekends. I never go out on the weekends, all I do it play video games and magic the gathering on the weekends.

-Whenever I go to a social event (church dance, party,etc) I don't really know how to act.

-I have extremely boring conversations with others. I don't know how to be funny or interesting. When I meet new people I always ask lame stuff like "how old are you, where do you go to school, what are your hobbies" These conversations never go anywhere because they are boring as crap.

-Never had girlfriend/date/anything like that. A few months ago an extremely hot girl (9/10, no e-standards or lie) liked me, but I blew it with her by trying to do all this "alpha" crap I read about here, and really she liked me because I was myself.

-the only thing I'm good at is education. I'm in Calculus 3/english 1102 this school year at the local university even though I'm only a senior in hs. I'm an eagle scout and also have a great gpa and I'm in college right now as a senior in high school

Good news is that I can finally work out at college gym once college starts next week, so maybe I can get some confidence up and be social.

All I can tell you bro is that when you get to college, everything changes. No one knows if you were a loser in HS or anything. You can start totally fresh.

Take advantage of it.

BMW 335i Crew

GO Noles, Heat, Red Sox, Bruins, and Chelsea FC!

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do well in school man, meet some friends in college and youll be okay. They have groups for everyone in college.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Without delay i grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door, stopping for a moment to consider hiding this dangerous substance should i die in the gym. I clutched my bag and scrambled to my car. On arriving at the gym I consumed the creatine beast and clutched my mens health magazine as tears rolled down my face, i had gone down the path of no return. I sat in my car until the initial effects wore off. Exploding into Ballys i quickly flashed my badge and ran to the drinking fountain to replenish my bodies need for water. My muscles were straining, The creatine steroids were transforming my body into the brad pitt physique body builders yearn to achieve. I knew the worst was yet to come.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -I don't have good memories of my teenage years or high school. People always have these awesome stories of high school, but all I did in high school was work my butt off studying. I didn't make any friends.

High school sucked for a lot of people dude. And those that say "Oh it was the best years of my life" are generally the ones that didn't do **** afterwards. Buck up, Nancy.....it'll get better.

Purple Belt in UFC hockeyislife9's Avatar
    hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha no offense bro, but if i was that bad at wrestling i would have quit after the first year

ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThePhenom21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    at least you have good grades...my grades blow...3.1 gpa...fail

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by loseyourself View Post
    listen to your interests, "i play piano, im an eagle scout, 4.0 GPA, all honors, members of my church".

how many of your peers are into **** like that? it's cool that you're not like everybody else but at the same time you have nothing in common with people, which is why you're friendless.
    this is true. but he should also be making friends at these places. Make friends at church, make friends at eagle scouts, make friends with people that piano. all opportunities, just take them.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know if this has been said already, but nobody in college will know or care that you were a loser in high school. Think of this as a clean slate.
    Omar comin'

Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Fat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You just turned 18 and your on a forum complaining? **** man go buy some cigarettes and porn.

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheVM View Post
    seriously man. i figure teenagers reading the misc, where there are a lot of pretty smart 20+ year old, would make them smarter.

High School doesn't matter, trust me. Try your best, be yourself, whatever turns out turns out.
    You can always gain muscle and work out. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you aren't in a wheel chair or dirt poor or have deformaties.
    Work hard. being smart is a greater asset than you can imagine. this includes BB and sports too.
    Do things you like.
    Exactly. I just saw this thing on Sportscenter about these 2 high school wrestlers. One had his legs cut off when he was ran over by a train, and he met a friend who would carry him everywhere on his back who was legally blind. Neither of them complained, and I'll qoute the kid who got his legs cut off "Pity? you have a better chance of getting punched in the face from me than see me cry about it".

Trust me, I used to be just like you (minus being smart). A fat computer nerd who never did **** with nobody. Then I started lifting, got to know some people from my school by working out with them (many of whom are my good friends today). Now I'm even playing sports, which I never thought I would do because I used to have pretty bad asthma which is now almost completely beat out of my system. Lifes too short to work hard and never have a good time, one of my friends parents were both killed in a car accident so now he works 2 jobs just to survive and we still kick it on the weekends. Just remember that your life is determined by your choices and actions.
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000) FB31T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by clockwork123 View Post
    it is what it is
    this..fuk it man start over in college and youll be fine

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Turned 18 2 days ago.

OP you need to (no buddhist) find the middle path, and walk down that one.

The concentration on school is good, but what good is school (or future $$ I guess) if you lose your childhood/teens/enjoyment out of life with it?

Honestly, I've read your threads and I think you being a mormon has a lot to do with it. You don't drink/smoke/kiss girls or something? Wth man, spirituality is there to benefit you and make you a better person, not hinder you and make you a social fuk up who doesn't enjoy life.

Also on your schooling, maybe it's just america but OP your calc 3 stuff is crap we do in grade 11 where I'm from...
    bulking to 150

Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    appreciate everyone's imput, I'm going to make friends with all the other engineering majors, in fact, I already made friends at my college orientation! I'm going to lift and make friends in all my classes, so I think I will be doing great in college!

Originally Posted by -themask- View Post
    Turned 18 2 days ago.

OP you need to (no buddhist) find the middle path, and walk down that one.

The concentration on school is good, but what good is school (or future $$ I guess) if you lose your childhood/teens/enjoyment out of life with it?

Honestly, I've read your threads and I think you being a mormon has a lot to do with it. You don't drink/smoke/kiss girls or something? Wth man, spirituality is there to benefit you and make you a better person, not hinder you and make you a social fuk up who doesn't enjoy life.

Also on your schooling, maybe it's just america but OP your calc 3 stuff is crap we do in grade 11 where I'm from...
    No, you don't do this in grade 11, here is what I'm going to be studying as a senior in high school at my local university:

Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandman316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ultimus View Post
    appreciate everyone's imput, i'm going to make friends with all the other engineering majors, in fact, i already made friends at my college orientation! I'm going to lift and make friends in all my classes, so i think i will be doing great in college!

No, you don't do this in grade 11, here is what i'm going to be studying as a senior in high school at my local university:

cool story hansel

BMW 335i Crew

GO Noles, Heat, Red Sox, Bruins, and Chelsea FC!

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    appreciate everyone's imput, I'm going to make friends with all the other engineering majors, in fact, I already made friends at my college orientation! I'm going to lift and make friends in all my classes, so I think I will be doing great in college!

No, you don't do this in grade 11, here is what I'm going to be studying as a senior in high school at my local university:

I did calculus in 11th grade as well but I wasn't a loser. It's important to feel good about yourself...im just saying.

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The answer is bout 350.
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tbh with you OP, you probably just don't fit in with the "bb.com/misc" group. Sure you may lift weights and such, but you're just not the outgoing partier who likes to get fcuked once a week. Don't worry though. You'll start off with a clean slate in college and will probably find more like minded people there.

Off topic - I kind of wish I skipped/rushed through a few math courses...they're boring as fcuk cause they're so easy(no nerd). Slow ass U.S. high school education...

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anomynous View Post
    No one gives a sh!t that you're an eagle scout. As a matter of fact, you should probably stop telling people that.

Eh well you made a thread about logarithms a while back that was covered in low math courses here in grade 11. Pretty sure ^^ is covered in Math 31 here too (advanced grade 12 math...)

But yea, you dodged my comment about religion, and start over in college I guess.
    bulking to 150

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what we're trying to say is stop being beta, you are too beta, most of us are alpha...too alpha

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    You need to put yourself out there and gain experience.
    x2. best advice your gonna get. Your gonna suck at life till u just do it and learn.
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U