Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qu4rk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

****, I'm gaining a pound a day.

This sucks. Of course, I'm bulking.

I was doing 4 miles 4 x per week. Cut back to 3. That wasn't working either. So, then stopped cardio. Now bang...I'm gaining like a pregnant lady.

I'm only at 3600 clean cals/day & taking creatine. I know it's not the creatine & I could care less about gain fat. Including my creatine load, I've gained about 8 .lbs in a month. Since I'm shooting for 50 .lbs B4 March, this isn't really a problem.

Only thing is, I just stopped cardio & increased cals (at once...yes, was not gaining) this week. Yesterday actually was only 1/2 a pound. But today...a full pound. I'm starting up cardio again ASAP, only 2 miles tho, maybe only 2x per week. I'd rather do that drop cals & no cardio (seems dumb to me).

I've read different opinions on this. Just looking for a little feedback.

Diabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine makes you hold a significant of water 1 cup water = 1/2 lb

also you have reduced your activity and increased your food intake. this means you are probably eating more carbs and your probably not burning as many off either.

1 gram of glycogen also holds 3 g of water

a possible increased sodium intake will also cause you to hold more water

most of your weight will be water if it came on suddenly like that

neghsmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah you can't accurately measure muscle gain in such a short span of time. Any changes from one day to the next can not be accurately linked with anything but water gain / loss. Wait a month doing the same thing and see if you're getting flabby, and how much weight you've put on.

It also helps to weigh at the same time of day, preferrably when you wake up before you eat but after you hit the crapper. Without clothes is probably a good bet too as there's alot of difference in the weight of your clothes if you're wearing blue jeans one day and exercise shorts the next.
    Determined...

Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where is your protein coming from? You said you were a vegetarian. Except for whey, all your real food protein sources are bound to be high in fat: eggs and dairy? If you are bulking with eggs, and dairy products being your only source of protein, you're bound to be eating too much fat...unless of course you're eating about 48 egg whites per day.
    Fatloss thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311486
    Fatloss post with attached diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=657290963&postcount=117