-VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vasculars workout log

Decided to start a log here, nice and convinent place to record current workouts and track progress, as simple as that really,

few things about myself, love deadlift and squat and absolutely despice the bench..

height and weight are are in the avatar
    5.9''

hovering around 200lbs

any advice is very much appreicated as belive this is a game of trial and error so to speak and finding a winning forumula is key!

might aswel start with the good stuff..and go from yesterday the start of the week..
    'friends come and go but 200lb is always 200lb!'

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

-VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -VaScular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legs

Real bitch of a session today(Monday/yesterday), ive been struggling with legs for quite afew weeks and today was no different

SQUAT
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    265 x 8
    292 x 8
    which converted is 132.5, we have small plates, little 1.25kg ones which i prorgress with.

next week im guna drop down to 6 reps and the week after...
    then the following weeks down to 4 for 2 weeks
    then down to 2
    then down to 1 and max out on this lift, see what i can get to

leg extension
    3 x 12

leg press
    this was good fun, 7 sets, 2 of us,... do the set, jump off other does set, jump straight back, left us with about 25 seconds rest between each set..

5 plates pps, x 10
    7 sets

bit of a burnout thing

Stiff leg deads
    135 x 8
    175 x 8
    175 x 8

ham curls
    again 5 sets, jump on jump off partner style

seated calf raises
    5 x 15

smith machine standing calf raises
    5 x 10

*note*...was a dodgy leg day compared to normal leg days, i am currently sticking with 8 rep range and not going for ridivulous sets like 7, was training with an old friend and decided to go a bit mad...

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

Today.. Chest

trained earlier and as i stated in first log i despice this day...

i can get some half decent numbers on the deads and squats and this is just ****ty

CHEST
    Incline Bench
    few warm up sets
    workin sets..
    135 x 8
    160 x 6-triceps gave out on me
    160 x 8, last one forced rep

Flat dumbells
    yet again tris gave out
    65 x 8
    75 x 6 tris again the problem
    75 x 8 got the ****er this time..
    45 x 15.. failure was reached, growth response triggered hopefuli haha!

pec dec
    5 sets 10 reps
    just for a bit of a pump and finish off sorta thing

ive just figured out what may have caused the fluctuation in strength, had alot of stress early on in the morning to do with driving test and had little sleep, diet was out becos of test but i still did okay i think, at least i know what ive got to do next week... its all part of the learning....

legs are killing today, chest was pumped today and cant wait for some deadlifts tommorow, guna make sure im fueld up and hit it hard

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

Back day

Today i think i hit the nail on the head and found out why everybody raves about the number 1 thing whcih accompanies succesful training!

nutrition...

woke up quite early due to the dog plyin up and had a restless night..however today i strived to make my nutrition and good and have a found a diet in a sports nutrition book i have dug out, 3500 cals, pretty simple and can follow it...

had my breakfast, 4 pieces of toast, 2 scarmbled eggs... hour or so later 2 apples before training

was almost magical... approached the gym apprehensive and got int here warmed up and went for the deadlift!

DEADLIFT
    135 X 6
    225 X 6
    330 x 6

Progress is progress and it felt easy as pie, ripped the second set out of the floor peice of piss, and 3rd set the first was the major one and once i was going there was no stopping me.. will go for 340 next week, and if i get that for 6 il be real pleased then drop down to 4 and add some more like the squat plan and carry it on, i truly believe i can get the 4 plates, possibly more

Underhand Barbell Row
    88(40kg) x 8
    110 x 8
    125 x 8 (pr)

Underhand Lat Pulldown
    3 x 8
    know i beat all of last weeks numbers on this again aswel, moved the pin down one

T bar row
    2pps x 8
    2pps + 10 x 8
    2pps + 17.25 x 8 (more progress)

Dumbell row
    really impressed with this...
    55's x 8
    85's x 8
    90's x 8 with ease aswel, really strange just all rowing movement today just seemed so easy

low cable row, arnold style
    3 x 8
    again moved the pin down several times today.. just smashed evrything out of the water today, absolutely unbelievable..

my passion for back day has just grown stronger n stronger haha and i think my backs joining it, makes a huge difference what a bit of confidence can do, people take this sport for granted and think u just lift weights, u really do have to have a burning passion for it i you wana make the most of it, if i can keep this up im hoping for some serious growth

the game is on now!

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

Shoulders, traps

Seated D/B press
    45 x 15 wu
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 8 ... felt good

Cable Lateral Raise ss/ with shrug machine
    3 x 8 --- 3 x 8

Dumbell lateral raises ss/ with dumbell shrugs
    3 x 8 3 x 8

barbell front raises
    3 x 8

cable front raises ss/ with machine shrugs
    3 x 8 --- 3 x 8

reverse pec dec giant set
    15,12,10,8 all in one big set...

was gud!

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMike15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pretty good log man. ill subscribe.

best of luck bro

in for results

1st non op post
    Eat Big To Get Big Muscle

reps for life-

ChrisV92

Originally Posted by MuscleMike15 View Post
    pretty good log man. ill subscribe.

best of luck bro

in for results

1st non op post
    thanks bro...

new plan though..

madcows 5x5

no messing about now..

workouts are to follow

'yeahhhh budaaaayyyyyyy'

Monday 27th

WEEK 1

Squat
    135 x 5
    165 x 5
    200 x 5
    230 x 5
    265 x 5

Bench
    75 x 5
    100 x 5
    120 x 5