Thread: Superplexx 2

hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippo666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Superplexx 2

I completed a Superplexx 2 cycle approxiimately 3 weeks ago. I took all the required supports such as Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, COQ10 , etc. After I took Arim Evol for 3 weeks and then Reversitol for another 3 weeks.

All is well again with me however I would strongly urge anyone considering this product to think again.

I have used Gaspari M1T back in the day for 8 week stretches without supports and no PCT, and had less sides than with this product. I know, I know. I used the Gaspari product wrong, but back then I was a little younger and less informed. My point is that even though I used the M1T wrong I had significantly less sides than with the Superplexx 2.

Sides on the 'Plexx'. No sex drive, nuts did shrink a little, and restlessness. I got stronger, but believe it to have not been worth the sides.

Reversitol did it's job though. No Gyno, nuts are back, and sex drive is back with a vengance. The loss of sex drive was the most concerning thing out of all this.

Not really sure I am Gyno prone as I think all the M1T misuse would have brought it on if I was.

Any thoughts from the forum members?

wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wldesyWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hippo666 View Post
    I completed a Superplexx 2 cycle approxiimately 3 weeks ago. I took all the required supports such as Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, COQ10 , etc. After I took Arim Evol for 3 weeks and then Reversitol for another 3 weeks.

All is well again with me however I would strongly urge anyone considering this product to think again.

I have used Gaspari M1T back in the day for 8 week stretches without supports and no PCT, and had less sides than with this product. I know, I know. I used the Gaspari product wrong, but back then I was a little younger and less informed. My point is that even though I used the M1T wrong I had significantly less sides than with the Superplexx 2.

Sides on the 'Plexx'. No sex drive, nuts did shrink a little, and restlessness. I got stronger, but believe it to have not been worth the sides.

Reversitol did it's job though. No Gyno, nuts are back, and sex drive is back with a vengance. The loss of sex drive was the most concerning thing out of all this.

Not really sure I am Gyno prone as I think all the M1T misuse would have brought it on if I was.

Any thoughts from the forum members?
    I cant believe this is a suplement. These are mega doses. Also CRAZY to not take this with a SERM.

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you took in 50mg of superdrol.......that alone is insane.

USA2020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superplexx 2

Hippo and to all that have tried and/or thought about using this stuff.

I did my 1st cycle of this stuff late 2008. I rebounded fairly well, but seemed to put on quite a bit of BF - and I kept the diet clean. My strength gain was remarkable and I know I put on at least 10lbs of quality gain.
    I did a 2nd run of this stuff ending about 2 months ago - with A LOT more emphasis on PCT @ only 2 caps / day (Thats PLENTY) I had blood work done after this 2nd run. Everything was shut down - I mean bad! Test levels were bottomed out - good choloesterol (HDL's) bottomed out. I have been running Reversitol with Post Cylce support for a good 5 weeks and still feeling a bit shut down. Follow up BW showed a marginal increase in test levels - but still low. Pretty sure I had every symptom related to low test possible - lethargy, fatigue, restless sleep, hot flashes.

BTW - I preloaded with cycle support, liver support etc., and used cycle support through out.

I noticed that between cycles, I wasn't able to burn off the BF as easy as before and could not drop that 10-15 for the life of me. I'm thinking I was still a little shut down from the 1st run - I've found low test will wreak havoc on ones ability to burn BF.

So, the short of it is, I will never use this stuff again.
    Last edited by USA2020; 09-01-2009 at 03:29 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ...I drink beer....Milk is for babies.......
    'The King' - A. Schwarzenegger {Pumping Iron}