Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Just a quick observation:

For someone who was such an 'obvious failure', the Liberals/Democrats have certainly put a hell of a lot of effort into fixating on her, attacking her, reporting her every move, and ensuring she was constantly demonized and ridiculed in every possible format.

Yup, certainly a lot of effort for someone who did nothing more than provide lulz...

Nutsy, get out of her ass already. You Palin' defenders have asked this before and what do we always tell you? It doesn't matter how big of an idiot she is - she was almost vice president and millions of people will vote for her if she runs in 2012. George Bush is a failure as well, but he was voted for twice, despite huge failures.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thequestion View Post
    Well, you were lucky enough to have both with our last president. Of course, I'm sure you admitted this at the time and didn't attempt to defend his actions.
    The only kool-aid for Bush came from 9/11 and that wore off at the end.

And it was never as strong as Obama's kool-aid appeal. Not even in the same league.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WilyCoder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Just a quick observation:

For someone who was such an 'obvious failure', the Liberals/Democrats have certainly put a hell of a lot of effort into fixating on her, attacking her, reporting her every move, and ensuring she was constantly demonized and ridiculed in every possible format.

Yup, certainly a lot of effort for someone who did nothing more than provide lulz...
    quit being a partisan hack robot.

she was bad news, regardless of her political party.
    Last edited by WilyCoder; 07-21-2009 at 07:55 AM.

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SGMD1 View Post
    I'm gonna miss her lulz
    Why do you refer to her as Failin?
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you live in Alaska, SGMD?

And for everyone else - are you proud of your governor? Perhaps you'd like to illustrate their successes and outstanding performances here? Their verbal eloquence?

Please. This is an open forum.

Here's a chance to show up Sarah Palin -

Show her what a real governor is capable of by way of your own elected official.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like nutsy gave up after his partisan Rush Limbaugh BS fell through the floor...so sad that people like him cant use their own head and have to regurgitate what they hear on faux news

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post

Show her what a real governor is capable of by way of your own elected official.
    Its pretty hard to govern a state where you have huge natural resources and companies investing billions to harvest them.

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spetsnazos View Post
    Looks like nutsy gave up after his partisan Rush Limbaugh BS fell through the floor...so sad that people like him cant use their own head and have to regurgitate what they hear on faux news
    Most of the **** on this forum is just regurgitation of talking points.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

Good night sweet princess
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its pretty hard to govern a state where you have huge natural resources and companies investing billions to harvest them.
    That's it? That's the best anyone can come up with?

Lulz.

Oh, wait... I forgot. The mainstream media and a bunch of celebrities say you're supposed to bash her.

"How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

That's it? That's the best anyone can come up with?

Lulz.

Oh, wait... I forgot. The mainstream media and a bunch of celebrities say you're supposed to bash her.
    brah foxnews is watched more than any other station and I would hardly call them Obama supporters

ya it is pretty easy to manage a state where you get huge revenues due to natural resources and major company investments. I would hardly say the crime is low in Alaska either...whats she done about that?

brah foxnews is watched more than any other station and I would hardly call them Obama supporters

ya it is pretty easy to manage a state where you get huge revenues due to natural resources and major company investments. I would hardly say the crime is low in Alaska either...whats she done about that?
    Fox news? Where'd that come from?

Do you live in Alaska?

The question I posed had to do with the governor in your own state - and how he or she could teach Gov. Palin a thing or two.

Also, what state(s) have you governed that you would find it "easy"?

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know you're desperate when you are praising a retard.

She should stick to what she knows best, helping her daughters get pregnant.

Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    You know you're desperate when you are praising a retard.

She should stick to what she knows best, helping her daughters get pregnant.
    Praising? Who am I praising?

My challenge is basic, and I'll even lower expectations a bit given the playing field - outline some success or praise you have about your own governor that would legitimately put Sarah Palin to shame.

That's all.

It's not praise for Palin - it's a reality-slap that politicians across the board are sub-par. You're so fixated on what the news demands you accept as the main story, you and all you DemoBrats can't think outside the box that's been ordered around you.

[edit]Governor: Edward G. Rendell - please share with us the wonderful things he's done as governor of your state. Thanx in advance. [/edit]
    Last edited by edible_eye; 07-21-2009 at 10:13 AM.

Praising? Who am I praising?

My challenge is basic, and I'll even lower expectations a bit given the playing field - outline some success or praise you have about your own governor that would legitimately put Sarah Palin to shame.

That's all.

It's not praise for Palin - it's a reality-slap that politicians across the board are sub-par. You're so fixated on what the news demands you accept as the main story, you and all you DemoBrats can't think outside the box that's been ordered around you.

[edit]Governor: Edward G. Rendell - please share with us the wonderful things he's done as governor of your state. Thanx in advance. [/edit]
    LOL. Anyone have a rosetta stone? I'm not fluent in retard and need it to translate.

I'm not talking about her governing abilities or how they compare in relation to anyone else, I'm talking about how God damn retarded and annoying she is. Or should I say she's the new Messiah of the GOP, or is that too UnPC?

It's understandable. What I'm saying is UnPC so it's pretty apparent why you are disagreeing, you are just going along with FoxNews and Co. and whatever pundits you love.

LOL. Anyone have a rosetta stone? I'm not fluent in retard and need it to translate.

I'm not talking about her governing abilities or how they compare in relation to anyone else, I'm talking about how God damn retarded and annoying she is. Or should I say she's the new Messiah of the GOP, or is that too UnPC?

It's understandable. What I'm saying is UnPC so it's pretty apparent why you are disagreeing, you are just going along with FoxNews and Co. and whatever pundits you love.
    I asked a question and you CHOSE to not answer it. Instead, you chose to attack as though I give a fu<k about Palin. The only one freaking out along some party line appears to be you, Ibanez.

"god damn retarded and annoying" - well, at least you have a well-thought-out argument to bring. Good on you.

These posts by you aren't unPC - these posts are just a bunch of empty anger directed at Palin cuz you don't like her. Or are obsessed with her. One of the two, anyway.

I asked a question and you CHOSE to not answer it. Instead, you chose to attack as though I give a fu<k about Palin. The only one freaking out along some party line appears to be you, Ibanez.

"god damn retarded and annoying" - well, at least you have a well-thought-out argument to bring. Good on you.

These posts by you aren't unPC - these posts are just a bunch of empty anger directed at Palin cuz you don't like her. Or are obsessed with her. One of the two, anyway.
    LULz. Just as I predicted. I was so UnPC you flipped your whig.

I'll let you brood in your sickening filth and let you contemplate the demagoguery you are spewing.

lol @ republicans wanting "proof" of stupid thing Palin has said. Shes has to be the biggest retard ive seen on tv

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Obama's lack of experience = a breath of fresh air in DC
    Palin's lack of experience = she won't make it out of DC alive

Obama's drug use in the past = we are all human
    Bristol's teen pregnancy = sweet, a sex scandal!

Obama's belief in global warming despite the science still not in = the man is above science
    Palin and her deep religious roots = crazy lady in fairytale land

Michelle with feminists = what a brilliant accomplished woman and role model for girls
    Palin with feminists = this B*tch doesn't follow our liberal agenda- let's destroy her!

I am not a Palin fan. I like her fiscal values but she's socially too conservative for me. But even I can see the double standard against her.

LULz. Just as I predicted. I was so UnPC you flipped your whig.

I'll let you brood in your sickening filth and let you contemplate the demagoguery you are spewing.
    You must be typing with a sarcastic finger.

Moving on...

Thanx to everyone else who highlighted the performances of their own governors. I've learned a lot.

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You must be typing with a sarcastic finger.

Moving on...

Thanx to everyone else who highlighted the performances of their own governors. I've learned a lot.

Pennsylvania's governor Rendel. Some of the highest gas taxes and corporate taxes in the country yet now he wants to raise the income tax to balance the budget...nuff said.

Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Pennsylvania's governor Rendel. Some of the highest gas taxes and corporate taxes in the country yet now he wants to raise the income tax to balance the budget...nuff said.
    Wait - that's supposed to highlight something that could help teach Sarah Palin to be a better governor?

And for everyone else - are you proud of your governor? Perhaps you'd like to illustrate their successes and outstanding performances here? Their verbal eloquence?

Please. This is an open forum.

Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SGMD1 View Post
    I'm gonna miss her lulz
    If Palin is so worthless, so stupid, why is there so much attention given to her? lets pretend the left really believes what they say about her.. then way is her every move reported, commented on, dissected by talking heads and "political experts"...

If what the left makes claim too, is true, they why are they not reporting on their corner wino, Leroy Baca and countless others "who dont matter"... stupidity.

The answer, Simple.. they are afraid of her...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see how she can be labeled a failure, seeing as how she has the second highest approval rating of any governor in the country.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Originally Posted by Nagalfar View Post
    The answer, Simple.. they are afraid of her...
    actually they're using her stupidity to show how dumb republicans are for having a "serious" candidate such as her.

Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually they're using her stupidity to show how dumb republicans are for having a "serious" candidate such as her.
    The only ones that are repeatedly stupid are the American people, they keep voting the same 2 parties back, thinking there is going to be change.. they are one in the same.. We the people are the jokes.. we never seem to get the punchline, we prove that every 2 years.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does Biden get a free pass on all the of stupid crap he has said in the last year? And he's our VP for god sake. There is a good reason that you don't hear much from him lately. I think his handlers told him to just sit there and keep his mouth shut.

SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nagalfar View Post
    why is there so much attention given to her?
    Is this a serious question?

She is a sitting governor and was a vice presidential candidate less than 10 months ago. Recent polls suggest 7 out of 10 republicans would vote for her in 2012.

After the Letterman joke she went on national television (The Today Show) and bitched about it to the world. Then a week later she held a national press conference and gave a ridiculous resignation speech.

It'd be one thing if she was trying to stay under the radar and keep a low profile, then yeah I'd say the media coverage is unwarranted.

But it's pretty obvious she's not.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol nutsy the neo-con defending failin...rush limbaugh much brah?
    For the billionth time... I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. But apparently you do, since you seem to know his positions so well.

I "defended" Palin - and then noted that she will never get my vote in the future (nor did she ever get my vote in the past). Try reading everything that someone posts.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thequestion View Post
    The changed wording doesn't alter the fact that it is an incredibly inane thing to say that only underscores just how stupid she is.
    I'd say it's incredibly inane to attack someone for a quote... Which she never actually said.

Your position is based on a fictional character in a comedy skit, so maybe accusing others of being "stupid" isn't the best move
    Last edited by nutsy54; 07-21-2009 at 02:04 PM.