Closed Thread

Thread: Mods???

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mods???

There seems to be a lack of mods on the IFBB section of the board. Every thread is off topic and the report button has no effect on anything being done. There needs to be a changing of the guards or some addition of some non-bias members to mod status to get that place turned around.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    There seems to be a lack of mods on the IFBB section of the board. Every thread is off topic and the report button has no effect on anything being done. There needs to be a changing of the guards or some addition of some non-bias members to mod status to get that place turned around.
    There were two reports yesterday from that section. One resulted in an infraction, the other in a ban.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    And the day before that Coal_Man closed 2 threads and deleted at least a couple others.

The section is tons better than it use to be with Sheepdog and Coal_Man now present, both former regular posters in that section. Any member who has posted or lurked the IFBB boards for years can agree with that.

People sometimes forget about the size of this site. Outside of the hundreds of thousands of registered users, troll accounts are also created each and every day to add to the fun and excitement.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I asked to be a mod there, but......

for now im only a mod in the misc and the subsections
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude weren't you causing some problems and getting people angry there, which is why they negged you into the red?

Just because you feel unfairly treated somehow, doesn't mean the mods aren't doing their jobs. I do lots of thread closing/moving and since I'm a regular there I actually READ the threads and keep people in check.

I visit the section every day
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    dude weren't you causing some problems and getting people angry there, which is why they negged you into the red?

Just because you feel unfairly treated somehow, doesn't mean the mods aren't doing their jobs. I do lots of thread closing/moving and since I'm a regular there I actually READ the threads and keep people in check.

I visit the section every day
    My posting has nothing to do with threads that need to
    be gone through and weeded out. I have never been unfairly treated as you say. I don't keep up with rep so I could care less about the childish rep system you people worship. All I know is when posts go off topic by one or a group of posters they should be moderated. That is not being done. Im glad you visit every day but doing so with your eyes ope
    may favor better results.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My posting has nothing to do with threads that need to
    be gone through and weeded out. I have never been unfairly treated as you say. I don't keep up with rep so I could care less about the childish rep system you people worship. All I know is when posts go off topic by one or a group of posters they should be moderated. That is not being done. Im glad you visit every day but doing so with your eyes ope
    may favor better results.
    Try using the report feature.

Two reports in a 24 hour period. That was from the day before.

One yesterday.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Try using the report feature.

Two reports in a 24 hour period. That was from the day before.

One yesterday.
    I truly believe they think we have a crystal ball that shows us every post in every section every second.

As Arlecchino said If not reported, we may not see it.

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    I truly believe they think we have a crystal ball that shows us every post in every section every second.

As Arlecchino said If not reported, we may not see it.
    I am a mod on 3 different very large automotive forum. I'm very aware how to moderate a board and how the notifications work. I have used it many time asking to clean up the Levrone Transformation thread and nothing was done. Many others have done the same, nothing is done. If Cole Man knows so much about my posting habits i'm sure he would be aware of the bashing in that thread and the people wanting it to stop. So why was nothing ever done? I even am guilty of going off topic trying to stop the bashing, and all of that needs to be cleaned up. Even Kevin Levrone himself says the section is a joke and has no intentions of posting there.

Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shaun0310 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Believe one was from me
    REP BACK 10K+

MMMC

Bench: 135 x 3

Squat: 85 x 2

Dead Lift: Working on just 45 bar x 1 BRB