isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PSMF - supposedly hard

Sparked by the weak-hearted OP in the controversial starvation mode thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117151341) I am going to be doing this for the next 4-5 weeks to show what a joke he truly is, and that anyone with a bit of dedication in their pinky finger can pull it off no problem.

Originally Posted by isosceles
    lol despite not being an ideal candidate for this per OPs definition, it is SERIOUSLY intriguing to just prove his true character and actually do this. of all the mentally weak ppl ive come across, hes def in the top 5 lol quitting after 3 days. somebody else with mental drive should volunteer, otherwise im debating the hilariousness of pulling this off. i saw 1000-1200 recommended by ppl who actually have done it at lower bfs than OP is suggeting, and after watching that "how the brain works" video (VERY GOOD BTW) its damn appealing...

like... 4 weeks at 1000-1200, with 2x full body days and running 5x a week (unfortunately required) almost seems like a cake walk. anyone feeling a rep bet
    was the original offer.

HML replied:
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava
    Sounds like someone with "D1 success" should be up for the challenge......
    No bets. I'll rep you, if you succeed. Neg you, if you don't...... I'm sure others could be convinced to follow suit. Proof required of success\failure, of course. You could start another thread (since OP is banned...lol) and make a spectacle of it.
    This section has been dull lately. Spice it up.
    Up for it?
    I triple dog dare you....lol.
    and, like the arrogant yet driven 21 year old I am, I accepted

Originally Posted by isosceles
    hahaha. there are few challenges im NOT up for

the rep if i succeed, neg if i fail sounds fair considering the difference in our statuses. others following suit would be nice, but this IS admittedly a bit extreme of a diet, so im not sure the weak-hearted posters we have seen on OPs side itt would be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

what sort of proof should we be shooting for? i figure at the end a pre/post photo with newspapers, and shots of me standing on a scale with the papers next to it? obv cant verify the workouts, but those should be evident when the results are posted imo.

a guy i know who does psmfs a couple times a year said that he never goes more than 2 weeks on it (similar bf to me), and if i HAVE to do 4 to follow this schedule:
    14 days 1k-1.2k cals
    1 day 4k refeed
    14 days 1k-1.2k cals

if we can figure out all the details in here ill def be keen to start a whole thread for it as i cruise my way to victory (as has become par for MY course)

oh and there should also be some clause of quitting early if for some reason the extra running im doing turns this into some sort of suicide mission and i hit an arbitrary weight loss number. so, if i were to start at 178 depleted, quitting at 160 at 21 days in would be allowed or something along those lines

or something like 3 weeks on, 2 days refeed, 2 weeks on would also be a possibility, assuming it still adheres to others expectations.
    so here we are today. I am most likely leaning towards the 3 weeks on, 2 day refeed, 2 weeks on. ill be consuming about 1k-1.2k cals per day, though i wouldnt be shocked if there were a few days where it will be a bit under that. ill end up doing 10 full body workouts in this time, and as we are currently in preseason mode for soccer, ill do a significant amount of cardio 4-5 times per week.

diet will look something along the lines of 125g protein, 50g fat, 50g carb. time to fall back in love with chicken, tuna, and green veggies

oh yeah pre-suicide stats, which will be verified: ~15bf (no idea really), 180 post-carb up, 177 pre carbup

id be lying if i tried to say i wasnt looking forward to this but dreading it at the same time. in any case, im sure I can outlast the joke OP from that thread. peace easy, and if anyones up for rep betting or rep/negging agreements, post that **** up.
    Last edited by isosceles; 06-27-2009 at 05:33 AM.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good night sweet prince...have fun with no energy to even leave the bed

How are you going to prove that ur actually doing the workouts?

What d1 school do you play for that allows 165'ers to play

isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isosceles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TY mods for banning that idiot and cleaning up "The Journey". That guy was seriously bugging out. Deusexmachina is my lil bro btw, dont ban him pretty please! Ill trade ya his acct for one hell of a 5 week ride!

Shopping is mostly done, I have tuna and peas and carrots fully stocked and loaded. Chicken and eggs are also going to be somewhat of a stable, and I guess maybe oats? Going to unpack and get my scale out, I anticipate weighing in every day for the sake of veracity in knowing what is affecting what.

Sunday will be my first 1k cal day, but shouldnt be too bad as ill be coming off of my last carb up for the next 5 weeks. No weights, but will put in about 3 miles as well as some speed conditioning work. Need help getting a good 2x per week full body split.

Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    good night sweet prince...have fun with no energy to even leave the bed

How are you going to prove that ur actually doing the workouts?

What d1 school do you play for that allows 165'ers to play
    Well, thats half the point, isnt it? Mind over matter. Easy enough. I obv cant actually prove I am doing the workouts, but as I mentioned to HML, it should be evident when this is all said and done that I was doing them.
    Heh and I play soccer. 165 probably puts me above the median weight.
    PSMF if that is you, PM me I have some specific questions about this.
    Last edited by isosceles; 06-27-2009 at 05:33 AM.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uh....OP got banned. Weird.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

Registered User deusexmachina88's Avatar
    deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    Uh....OP got banned. Weird.
    I'm Iso's little brother. That jealous fullback7 idiot made up some lie or something to the moderators and got him banned, what I can only assume will be temporarily. Until he succeeds in getting it lifted, I'll be posting his "progress" (assuming the moderators are cool with that). Otherwise, he said he will be keeping all of the progress logged on his computer and then give an update 3 weeks from now. In any case, the great Isosceles is much too determined to let a small, pathetic setback by the name of Fullback7 get in his way on the path to victory lol.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deusexmachina88 View Post
    I'm Iso's little brother. That jealous fullback7 idiot made up some lie or something to the moderators and got him banned, what I can only assume will be temporarily. Until he succeeds in getting it lifted, I'll be posting his "progress" (assuming the moderators are cool with that). Otherwise, he said he will be keeping all of the progress logged on his computer and then give an update 3 weeks from now. In any case, the great Isosceles is much too determined to let a small, pathetic setback by the name of Fullback7 get in his way on the path to victory lol.
    isosceles=deusexmachina88

I'm done with this thread.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deusexmachina88 View Post
    Um, no.

He reported things directly.

And as I included my e-mail in the ban notice, and I still have nothing in my inbox, I would kindly stop making ot posts about mod decisions, which is against the rules, in the mean time.

Registered User deusexmachina88's Avatar
    deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deusexmachina88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks like ill be adopting this journo. I would estimate myself to be a bit better of a candidate for this, at 5'10 175, probably between 17 and 18 percent bodyfat (though I have seriously NO idea on that for sure... I can see abs when flexed, but when I dont flex I would consider myself skinny-fat).

I have never lifted weights before, but I play tennis about 2 or 3 times per week. Hopefully I can drop about 10 pounds doing this, I am following the outline rick drew up, maybe with fewer cals per day, I am thinking around 700. If I can figure out a weightlifting routine though, I might increase that a few hundred. I want to target my biceps and lower back area specifically, so with any luck this will get me to that point. I hate white meat, so I will be getting the majority of my daily intake from 90% lean beef. See you guys at the finish line.

Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_The_Kid is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by isosceles View Post
    Sparked by the weak-hearted OP in the controversial starvation mode thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117151341) I am going to be doing this for the next 4-5 weeks to show what a joke he truly is, and that anyone with a bit of dedication in their pinky finger can pull it off no problem.
    How'd that work out for ya?