jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progress Pictures on BodySpace (Good Motivation... or Borderline Creepy?)

I was looking at my progress pictures the other day, and I was impressed and creeped out at the same time. It hard to believe that just 6 months ago I was a much bigger and unfit person than I am now. Don't get me wrong, I am motivated like crazy, but still creeped out none the less... Anyone else get the same feeling when they see their progress?
    Jon "The Rare Breed" Carter

"Eat Clean, Eat Lean, and Train Like a F****** MACHINE!!!" - Self

mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jon_carter13 View Post
    I was looking at my progress pictures the other day, and I was impressed and creeped out at the same time. It hard to believe that just 6 months ago I was a much bigger and unfit person than I am now. Don't get me wrong, I am motivated like crazy, but still creeped out none the less... Anyone else get the same feeling when they see their progress?
    i would look but im too lazy. but id say more of motivation because you look back and realise how much better you feel and are now

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    change is something no one likes. people have to face things with change.

ive lost 100 pounds now ive been through some crazy times. i cant be afraid to face things any more. i have to do this no matter the cost.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_carter13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not the change that I'm afraid of. I love what I see in the mirror, especially since the last time I took progress pictures. I've made great improvements in the last 7 months, but at the same time, it takes some time to adjust to the new me. I still feel like that ole chubby guy on the inside.
    Jon "The Rare Breed" Carter

"Eat Clean, Eat Lean, and Train Like a F****** MACHINE!!!" - Self

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jon_carter13 View Post
    It's not the change that I'm afraid of. I love what I see in the mirror, especially since the last time I took progress pictures. I've made great improvements in the last 7 months, but at the same time, it takes some time to adjust to the new me. I still feel like that ole chubby guy on the inside.
    adjusting is the hardest thing. i am still the old me on the inside and i dont even know what to do when girls tell me i look good(especially when thier boy friends are standing right next to them :S ). i still feel like its impossible that girls like me for me. i still feel like the fat invisible blob that ive been since 92.

im slowly changing. ive been pertty angry lately. i will get to the new me by november 25th.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.