Thread: Pimp!!

Nu-Breed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I've got the Lever Squat. I don't think the Chinese know what a square is or don't use jigs when they do their welding. To many bolts too. The pivot is a big bolt instead of a solid rod. Large tubing but only about 16 gauge. Says it is rated for 800 pounds but I wouldn't trust it. The most I've put on mine is 8 plates. Maybe they were including that weight as part of the extra plate holders. It does wobble. The knob on the calf attachment gets in the way so I replaced it with a bolt. I also put some non-slip friction tape on the rear T. I like it better for the calf's anyway. I also made up a couple of removable arms and attached them to the back of the small shoulder pad tubes. Works great for shrugs. If you're not going to be squatting real heavy weights it worth the money. Definately is a lot easier on the back.