Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post
    See that's not fair.

I have such a hard time eating.

I spend on average three/fours hours training, lifting and BJJ/MMA. Getting enough food in is imperative but I can just about make 2500 - 2700 on a good day.
    lemme think... she wasn't hippy at all. she did fries, burger, baked potato w/ all kinds of junk on it(I warned her about overdosing on potassium cuz of the spironolactone, she didn't listen), then chips and lots of queso. So that's like... 2000 cals right there.

During the summer I tend to bike in the morning, do some calisthenics, shower, yoga, veggies, pushups, rice, review, screw around online rice, speed around on the motorcycle, rice, run 5 miles at the gym, rice, then i do late night sparring till like midnight because at the facility I go to they hold back for the sake of noobs.

Once I'm back at work it'll probably just be more running, sparring, less rice, more green tea.

Gotta keep it all natural, and i feel my best.
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hard Drive View Post
    lemme think... she wasn't hippy at all. she did fries, burger, baked potato w/ all kinds of junk on it(I warned her about overdosing on potassium cuz of the spironolactone, she didn't listen), then chips and lots of queso. So that's like... 2000 cals right there.

During the summer I tend to bike in the morning, do some calisthenics, shower, yoga, veggies, pushups, rice, review, screw around online rice, speed around on the motorcycle, rice, run 5 miles at the gym, rice, then i do late night sparring till like midnight because at the facility I go to they hold back for the sake of noobs.

Once I'm back at work it'll probably just be more running, sparring, less rice, more green tea.

Gotta keep it all natural, and i feel my best.
    Agreed that's an awful diet but wow, and she still looks like that. Girls got worms or summin man.

So you do MMA? Any BJJ?

Natural as in food choices?
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, natural is best.

My bf chewed me out yesterday because I refused to take the painkillers the doc gave me and I was only taking half the hormone pills that I could be taking cuz well, I HATE medicine after working in pharmacy so long, but he argued sense in me.

It seems as if yesterday I was under the opinion that if I took one stupid lortab it would end the world, the chemicals would blow up my waist and my virgin liver would um... be violated. Or something like that. Same thing bout restaurants, if I don't cook it it's not going in my mouth>.>

So that's why I apparently went post happy in this thread last night, instead of staying in bed and healing from the motorcycle crash I was happily hyper on hydrocodone yappin away bout trannies and their rights and blah blah blah. Thanks for being so patient with me^_^

Anyways back to bed rest.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just a random note:

I was watching some YouTube videos and my friend had posted one about how he has given up his dream of being an Olympic skater because he had to choose Olympics or transitioning. He had to give up his dream.

He posted this like a month ago.

But, now that may not be the case. He might be able to compete in a few years. I just thought that was an awesome coincidence.

There was a very real debate between me and my journal buddies on whether to give up lifting: tore me to shrds.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There was a very real debate between me and my journal buddies on whether to give up lifting: tore me to shrds.
    Why would you give up something you love just to fit stereotypes? Lift!

Originally Posted by Chris_co View Post
    Why would you give up something you love just to fit stereotypes? Lift!
    skirts, bikinis, spaghetti straps, all the things that can be taken for granted that show off a bit too much muscle on me.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking The Shark finally responds...

True identity? So someone's entire life is determined by their outward characteristics that they are born with? Must a blind man born blind stay blind? Or an albino woman stay albino? I mean sure they can live with those things just fine, but it'd make them a lot happier to not feel left out. Someone born in a Muslim country must always suscribe to the religion of Islam, without any chance of converting to another religion?

Basically, no matter what, you can't change your own destiny?

I quite disagree. Simply because you seem to doubt your ability to change, doesn't mean I do.

You think bio women have to work hard? Try explaining to your boss why your background check has a former male name on it. You think the world is more accepting of male athletes?
    You asked for an opinion and because it was an opinion that didn't agree with you want to get your femmeballs all in a bunch. Get over it. In my OPINION no matter how you alter yourself, GENETICALLY you are a MAN. When you look in the mirror...no matter how much plastic surgery you have and makeup you wear, you will see a hint of the REAL person you are trying to hide. Tell you what.....if someone were to do a gene test on you what would the result be?

I mean dang just because I can be tomboyish at times doesn't mean I need to get my vagina morphed into a penis and try to make the men's olympic swim team.

Sigh.....you taking this forum too seriously just made my day.

And you still a DUDE! Just a pretty dude with boobs.
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY

MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000)
    On what are you basing their "true" identity? That they were born with a penis? Supposing they were born Chromo****l Mosaics~~~with a chromo****l map that is XXX and a mutated Y, yet with a penis~~ then if you are a "normal" female with XX sex chromosomes, that would make the one born with a penis more female than you. So, then, that would make gender identity a purely social construct with no basis in reality whatsover.
    Just where ARE you coming from, girl? Did the Creator appoint you the judge?
    MountainSong

Our greatest freedom is to discipline ourselves.

Life is lived looking forward, but understood only by looking backward.

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are so out of line I wonder if you aren't a DUDE with a vagina. Or are you one of those women who HATES being female?
    MountainSong

Our greatest freedom is to discipline ourselves.

Life is lived looking forward, but understood only by looking backward.

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MountainSong View Post
    You are so out of line I wonder if you aren't a DUDE with a vagina. Or are you one of those women who HATES being female?
    She's military.

What do you expect??

(I know that's totally stereotyping and I am SURE there are people in the military who think different than this obvious bigot. But the general consensus seems to be no gays/trans/etc allowed. Or at least, don't ask, don't tell. )

As for the OP, I'm not sure how I feel about transexuals competing in the olympics. It wouldn't really affect me in any way so have at 'er, I guess.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

On what are you basing their "true" identity? That they were born with a penis? Supposing they were born Chromo****l Mosaics~~~with a chromo****l map that is XXX and a mutated Y, yet with a penis~~ then if you are a "normal" female with XX sex chromosomes, that would make the one born with a penis more female than you. So, then, that would make gender identity a purely social construct with no basis in reality whatsover.
    Just where ARE you coming from, girl? Did the Creator appoint you the judge?
    No Mountain Song, I don't feel I am THE CREATOR. I have no ill issuses with FTM, MTF or any other people. I am however opposed to MTF entering the olympics which is the main purpose of Hard Drive posting the forum. My opinion is only based on my belief that there is an unfair advantage and women, naturally born women, have hard enough time gaining respect in the sporting world. So if my opinion bothers you please get over it because it's just that..an OPINION.

I guess the dude comment was supposed to hurt my feelings...wait let me see if it hurts.....
    Nope! Know why because it's your own opinon. What people think of me is none of my business!

Sigh...let me stop messing with you all and get back to my wonderful job.
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Talking

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    She's military.

What do you expect??

(I know that's totally stereotyping and I am SURE there are people in the military who think different than this obvious bigot. But the general consensus seems to be no gays/trans/etc allowed. Or at least, don't ask, don't tell. )

As for the OP, I'm not sure how I feel about transexuals competing in the olympics. It wouldn't really affect me in any way so have at 'er, I guess.
    Sorry chica the military isn't the only way to work in Iraq.

What the heck....who said I didn't want gays & trans in the military?? Wow you really pulled that assumption out of your rear end. Out here that's where all the hotties who are in the LGBT world reside. See what happens when you jump to conclusions you end up having to eat your own words being that I AM IN THE LGBT community with a concentration on the letter L.

Oh yeah I can roll my eyes too...here I go! ) .

Originally Posted by smariejohnson View Post
    Thats a guy who WANTS to be a girl
    The part in me that tries to be accepting of everyone's life choices and decisions thinks it's okay...not great just okay (that side didn't win). However there is a huge side of me that feels an MTF will always have some type of advantage over women because no matter what an MTF takes and how MTF persons alter themselves, they can NEVER escape their TRUE identity which is they are a male. Women have to fight a lot just to even be considered worthy of participating in sports even in this day and age. Don't think so...look at the huge salary difference between men and women in soccer, basketball, volleyball, female football leagues, and bodybuilding. Women work just as hard if not harder and yet the sports world is still more accepting of male athletes...unless it's a sport people FEEL a female should do like gymnastics and figure skating. To me it just furthers the struggle of women fighting to gain the respect they deserve in sports. Next MTF's will want to hop in figure competitions, play in the WNBA, hop in a female softball league all because as a male they could NOT excel and know they have a better chance of exceling at the sport if they openly decieve people and compete as a female which they are NOT.

What the heck....who said I didn't want gays & trans in the military?? Wow you really pulled that assumption out of your rear end. Out here that's where all the hotties who are in the LGBT world reside. See what happens when you jump to conclusions you end up having to eat your own words being that I AM IN THE LGBT community with a concentration on the letter L.

That's disgusting. That even after facing bigotry growing up for being a lesbian you'd willingly pass it along to someone else just for being different.

FYI: I haven't had any sort of operations. I don't WEAR makeup, I'm all natural. The result of vegan dieting and insane cardio.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

That's disgusting. That even after facing bigotry growing up for being a lesbian you'd willingly pass it along to someone else just for being different.

FYI: I haven't had any sort of operations. I don't WEAR makeup, I'm all natural. The result of vegan dieting and insane cardio.
    Mrs. Garrison, just because I am in the community does not mean I still have to accept everything everyone in the community does. Just as straight people do not agree with every single view other straight people have. What's disgusting is a guy with tits. You should do tranny porn.

So you are a dude that wants to be a girl...go at it have fun...trust me it isnt' ruining my day. So long as you are happy in whatever you do, no one's OPINION should matter!! I'm noticing a pattern which is if anyone disagrees you charge at them. Maybe its because of the hormonal imbalance you now have.

I can see I have your femmeballs in a bunch again today. HIGH FIVE FOR ME!!!!

You aren't a vegan..i thought you loooooooved sausage!!!! (Ok corny joke).

Ok Ok I'm done agitating you now. Besides I expressed my opinion on your thread and that's that. MTF should not be allowed to compete. Just one opinion out of millions. So what are you gonna do chuck your femmeballs at everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you?

Seriously!
    Dude
    Sir
    Mam
    Shem
    I'll stop making your femmeballs get in a bunch because I am only doing it since you stalked me to other threads where I commented people. What...is the Hot Rod mad he didn't get a compliment. Ok here goes........you look like you are trying to copy Ava from Nip Tuck except you fail to realize she is what you can never REALLY be...a WOMAN!!!!!!
    In my mind I believe I am Asian. Everything in me tells me I am Asian. I mean I like Asian Cuisine sold at he PX, I like Ramen Noodles, I watch Jet Li and thus I should be able to slant my eyes bleach my skin and change my ethnicity to Asian.....sounds stupid..look n the mirror!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have to agree with this, I've had a lot of gay friends. Never had a lesbian friend though.

And I don't think any of them would ever, ever put down some one who wanted to be some one else because of how they feel on the inside!

I can't believe you can sit there and harp on so about how wrong it is when you know how hard it was for yourself growing up... Or did you have an easy ride???

Ok so Toni - aka Hard-Drive can get a little hot headed now and again but that's only because she's been given such a hard time on herself (granted a lot of it was her own doing) but deep down inside she's a good hearted young lady and has a lot to share if only you'd stop discremenating against her and take the time to get to know her a little.

I spoke with HD privately and honestly she's made me change my mind about the Olypmics and hell if transgender males/females want to compete then I say go for it. If they get caught for cheating then so be it but hell is there any difference between this and someone who's born male/female cheating?
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post
    I have to agree with this, I've had a lot of gay friends. Never had a lesbian friend though.

And I don't think any of them would ever, ever put down some one who wanted to be some one else because of how they feel on the inside!

I can't believe you can sit there and harp on so about how wrong it is when you know how hard it was for yourself growing up... Or did you have an easy ride???

Ok so Toni - aka Hard-Drive can get a little hot headed now and again but that's only because she's been given such a hard time on herself (granted a lot of it was her own doing) but deep down inside she's a good hearted young lady and has a lot to share if only you'd stop discremenating against her and take the time to get to know her a little.

I spoke with HD privately and honestly she's made me change my mind about the Olypmics and hell if transgender males/females want to compete then I say go for it. If they get caught for cheating then so be it but hell is there any difference between this and someone who's born male/female cheating?
    Exactly WHAT did I say was wrong? I didn't say being MTF is wrong so please dude get your facts straight. I gave my opinion on MTF in the Olympics...

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mrs. Garrison, just because I am in the community does not mean I still have to accept everything everyone in the community does. Just as straight people do not agree with every single view other straight people have. What's disgusting is a guy with tits. You should do tranny porn.

So you are a dude that wants to be a girl...go at it have fun...trust me it isnt' ruining my day. So long as you are happy in whatever you do, no one's OPINION should matter!! I'm noticing a pattern which is if anyone disagrees you charge at them. Maybe its because of the hormonal imbalance you now have.

I can see I have your femmeballs in a bunch again today. HIGH FIVE FOR ME!!!!

You aren't a vegan..i thought you loooooooved sausage!!!! (Ok corny joke).

Ok Ok I'm done agitating you now. Besides I expressed my opinion on your thread and that's that. MTF should not be allowed to compete. Just one opinion out of millions. So what are you gonna do chuck your femmeballs at everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you?

Seriously!
    Dude
    Sir
    Mam
    Shem
    I'll stop making your femmeballs get in a bunch because I am only doing it since you stalked me to other threads where I commented people. What...is the Hot Rod mad he didn't get a compliment. Ok here goes........you look like you are trying to copy Ava from Nip Tuck except you fail to realize she is what you can never REALLY be...a WOMAN!!!!!!
    In my mind I believe I am Asian. Everything in me tells me I am Asian. I mean I like Asian Cuisine sold at he PX, I like Ramen Noodles, I watch Jet Li and thus I should be able to slant my eyes bleach my skin and change my ethnicity to Asian.....sounds stupid..look n the mirror!

Wow.

Internet or not, you are not a nice person at all. This is not an opinion you are expressing, it's hate. And it's awful.

*shakes head in disgust*
    DAYUM!!!

I never said you didn't want gays and trans in the military. I was simply pointing out that military is not very open to that lifestyle and many people in the military share this retarded view.

The fact that you are a lesbian makes your words even more laughable. Whether you agree with other people's decisions or not, I would think someone like you would AT THE VERY LEAST be more tolerant.

You opinion that trans should not compete was totally lost in your immature name-calling.
    DAYUM!!!

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's military.

What do you expect??

Excuse me, but it's the politicians that make those laws, not the Soldiers.

I'm disgusted and shocked that in a thread that's trying to be OPEN-MINDED, you stereotype SOLDIERS.

Now THAT'S bigotry.

Originally Posted by SpittfireDA View Post
    Excuse me, but it's the politicians that make those laws, not the Soldiers.

I'm disgusted and shocked that in a thread that's trying to be OPEN-MINDED, you stereotype SOLDIERS.

Now THAT'S bigotry.
    Actually that is not at all bigotry.

And, for the record, I am sorry I offended you. It was not my intention but I completely see how it could be offensive.

Which is exactly why I also said "(I know that's totally stereotyping and I am SURE there are people in the military who think different....)

I'm not stupid, I KNOW you can't lump everyone in one pile, but I've seen it with my own eyes - from people I personally know in the military and in the media, online, etc. You can't really argue with a bunch of macho soldiers sitting around, videotaping themselves bashing the GLTB community. I've seen more of those than I'd care to admit.

It doesn't matter who makes the laws. Hate is hate.

And after reading smariejohnson's posts and her neg comment, I totally take my military comment back. I don't think her hate has anything to do with her career. She's just a very mean person.
    DAYUM!!!

How can people ever pity themselves while others like smariejohnson are so much more pathetic?

Glad I'm not a lesbian. Or I guess I could say dyke, but in reference only to you and you alone. I won't spread hate to people who don't merit it, and out of all the lesbians on this planet you've got to represent the WORST.

Oh yeah, and it's been over a year since the original post when I started this thread. I'm still pretty athletic but it's leaving slowly but surely. The final conclusion I can come to of my own is that I'm pretty much a weakling due to hormone therapy. I've got a sharp mind and fierce reflexes for sports, but the natural springyness is almost all gone. I switched from strength sports and bodybuilding to motorcycle racing, MMA and cooking.
    Last edited by Hard Drive; 05-29-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

How can people ever pity themselves while others like smariejohnson are so much more pathetic?

Glad I'm not a lesbian. Or I guess I could say dyke, but in reference only to you and you alone. I won't spread hate to people who don't merit it, and out of all the lesbians on this planet you've got to represent the WORST.

Oh yeah, and it's been over a year since the original post when I started this thread. I'm still pretty athletic but it's leaving slowly but surely. The final conclusion I can come to of my own is that I'm pretty much a weakling due to hormone therapy. I've got a sharp mind and fierce reflexes for sports, but the natural springyness is almost all gone. I switched from strength sports and bodybuilding to motorcycle racing, MMA and cooking.
    LMAO. Dyke....u serious...That word doesn't bother me.

Enjoy bodybuilding, MMA, mortcycle racing and cooking!

Like I said earlier so long as what you do makes you happy then nothing else should matter

I never said you didn't want gays and trans in the military. I was simply pointing out that military is not very open to that lifestyle and many people in the military share this retarded view.

The fact that you are a lesbian makes your words even more laughable. Whether you agree with other people's decisions or not, I would think someone like you would AT THE VERY LEAST be more tolerant.

You opinion that trans should not compete was totally lost in your immature name-calling.
    LMAO...Laughter is the best way to start off any day. No matter what you say.....I still stand by my OPINION. Want it again okay here we go. Just because a male gets tits, takes hormones and wears women's clothes does not mean that person should compete in women's sports. Just because a female chops her tits off, takes hormones and dresses like a man doesn't mean she should go sign up for the men's basketball team. Guess what when something like that does happen and the male or female is hurt because of people finding out that person only has himself/herself to blame.

If that makes me mean so be it. If that makes me intolerant so be it. Trust me...spelling out my obvious screen name, calling me mean, intolerant, and a supposed bigot doesn't bother me. It makes me laugh actually because I am obviously getting to you. *HIGH FIVE FOR ME*

LMAO...Laughter is the best way to start off any day. No matter what you say.....I still stand by my OPINION. Want it again okay here we go. Just because a male gets tits, takes hormones and wears women's clothes does not mean that person should compete in women's sports. Just because a female chops her tits off, takes hormones and dresses like a man doesn't mean she should go sign up for the men's basketball team. Guess what when something like that does happen and the male or female is hurt because of people finding out that person only has himself/herself to blame.

If that makes me mean so be it. If that makes me intolerant so be it. Trust me...spelling out my obvious screen name, calling me mean, intolerant, and a supposed bigot doesn't bother me. It makes me laugh actually because I am obviously getting to you. *HIGH FIVE FOR ME*
    Nope. You're not getting to me.

Just makes me sad that there are people like you living in this world.

You don't have to be sunshine and rainbows, but you also don't need to be mean and rude and call people names and make derogatory comments just because you don't agree with something.

I also thinks it sad that you give yourself a H5 cause you think you're getting to someone.

I think you're all around pretty sad and I'm glad I don't know you.

Not that you care, of course.
    DAYUM!!!

Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10) Curls-4-Girls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its a trap!
    "This one time i was giving her rim and I asked "what do you want me to do." She spread her cheeks and moaned, so i just kept sucking" -- Marco90

bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Curls-4-Girls View Post
    its a trap!
    Now that's comedy!
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.
    Plato

VPX and Gaspari FTW!!