Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SurfinBird View Post
    Almost as retarded as the claim, GSP could NEVER gain 20lbs muscles... if he would concentrate on exactly that for 1 or 2 years.
    No. Nowhere near as retarded.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Rand Paul for Senate 2010 Saku39's Avatar
    Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    You're fuking stupid. Seriously. Pro bodybuilder's don't even put on 20lbs of muscle in 2 months. Seriously go get a new brain because yours has expired.

I suppose you think he would do it naturally too? A guy who trains like him and burns as much calories as he does will put on 20lbs of muscle in 2 months. RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT. If I'm 20lbs heavier in muscular bodyweight 2 years from now I will be more than happy with myself. I will have busted my ass to add that much muscle in that time period.
    First off let me say *I* am the one who said Georges St. Pierre could gain 20 lbs of muscle in 2 months. He *isn't* a pro bodybuilder. He hasn't been focused on lifting and gaining muscle mass for years upon years.

He *has* been focused on incredibly grueling training camps of training 6 hours a day, sitting in the sauna, and drinking wheat grass smoothies to keep his weight down. Those *aren't* the most conducive ways to gain weight, in fact they are done for the *exact* opposite reason, preventing the body from gaining a single ounce

So for all the people saying "That's retarded, no one can gain 20lbs of muscle in 2 months", suggest thinking of one of the worlds top 3 fighters as not being a teen section beanpole who struggles to gain a pound a month, but a genetically elite athlete who has a calorie counting holocaust diet just to make weight. GSP could easily make it to 200 lbs in 2 months if he wanted to. He is not you & your not him.

Rich Franklin was a Heavyweight who was ripped at 220lbs, yet he cut to 185lbs. I guess it would take him *years* to ever make it to 220 again right? Nope. He's not you & your not him. Damn
    Last edited by Saku39; 05-19-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    Freeourhealthcarenow.org
    Be Pro-Choice! Contribute your signature, while you still can, to your natural right to Choose your Medical Treatments without Government intrusion or bureaucratic panels. As of now, over 1.3 million signed!

www.randpaul2010.com

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Saku39 View Post
    He *isn't* a pro bodybuilder. He hasn't been focused on lifting and gaining muscle mass for years upon years. He has been focused on dehydrating himself & cutting as much possible weight as he can to cram into the 170lb weight class. What about this do people not understand?

All it takes for someone like this to gain muscle is to stop going through incredibly grueling training camps of training 6 hours a day, sitting in the sauna, and drinking wheat grass smoothies to keep his weight down. Someone who has an elite level of athleticism and genetics to be a top 3 pound for pound fighter in the world, can easily add 20 lbs and it doesn't take years.

It doesn't matter if you "busted your ass to add that much muscle in that time period" your not Georges St. Pierre. He isn't some random beanpole on the teen forum who has to eat 5000 calories a day just to gain a pound in a month. Anderson Silva went from 185 to well over 205 in a *few weeks* to fight James Irvin. He looked noticabally larger and he didn't take 2 years of pumping iron in the gym to do it.

What about this concept does your brain not comprehend?? Do you have any idea how much bigger these fighters are than what they weigh on the scale, and how much bigger beyond that they are when they aren't doing training camps. Georges St. Pierre could fight at 185 *tomorrow* and his weight would be within range

You're so ignorant its giving me a stomach ache. 20lbs naturally takes a long time for anyone. And you think he should take time off from training to focus on bodybuilding and not train for fighting until he has added 20lbs of muscle? Jesus dude.

Anderson Silva walks around at 215 or so..he just cut less weight to make 205.

Why don't you ask professional bodybuilders how long it takes them to add 20lbs of muscle to their frame even with all the drugs theyre on? There are pro's on this board PM them and ask.

What the hell are you talking to me about grasping concepts for? How hard is it for you to grasp the concept that 20lbs of muscle is no easy task for anyone? Anyone has to "bust their ass" for it.

You think naturally GSP will put on 20lbs of muscle in a matter of months? How hard is it for you to grasp the concept that you are an idiot if you think this is true?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Rand Paul for Senate 2010 Saku39's Avatar
    Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saku39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    You're so ignorant its giving me a stomach ache. 20lbs naturally takes a long time for anyone. And you think he should take time off from training to focus on bodybuilding and not train for fighting until he has added 20lbs of muscle? Jesus dude.

Anderson Silva walks around at 215 or so..he just cut less weight to make 205.

Why don't you ask professional bodybuilders how long it takes them to add 20lbs of muscle to their frame even with all the drugs theyre on? There are pro's on this board PM them and ask.

What the hell are you talking to me about grasping concepts for? How hard is it for you to grasp the concept that 20lbs of muscle is no easy task for anyone? Anyone has to "bust their ass" for it.

You think naturally GSP will put on 20lbs of muscle in a matter of months? How hard is it for you to grasp the concept that you are an idiot if you think this is true?
    Wow, you responded within 2 seconds. This isn't Pro Bodybuilding, people can quote the fighters not me, I'm done with you.
    Freeourhealthcarenow.org
    Be Pro-Choice! Contribute your signature, while you still can, to your natural right to Choose your Medical Treatments without Government intrusion or bureaucratic panels. As of now, over 1.3 million signed!

www.randpaul2010.com

Wow, you responded within 2 seconds. This isn't Pro Bodybuilding, people can quote the fighters not me, I'm done with you.

Oh I see. Pro bodybuilders will have trouble gaining 20lbs of muscle but pro fighters will do it peice of cake. *facepalm* You're "done" because your getting owned and know your wrong but don't want to admit it. Take your ball and go home.

He could do it if he used anabolics but even that would take time and he would risk failing the drug test and ruining his reputation for life. Just so he can fight heavier opponents.
    Spike92 is 15.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GSP could definitely gain 20lbs of muscle, just not naturally. He's already pretty muscular as it is, but he would need 2 years of professional-level development to get there, from optimal anabolic cycling to a weight training program geared towards putting on that sort of muscle. That said, he'd be short for 205 and would fail the first drug test he took, making all that effort worthless. But he's not a 17 year old mesomorph with optimal genetics, he's a 28-year old man already well past intermediate level weight training, and he doesn't have the potential that the most elite bodybuilders have, so it's not going to be the easy 2-month cakewalk some here might foolishly think.

note: this is not an issue about gaining 20lbs of bodyweight. This is an issue of him gaining 20lbs of muscle. Two different things. Nobody here argues that he couldn't just fight at 185 right now. He just wouldn't have to cut.
    --- Nick ---

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nick1971 View Post
    There's no way GSP could ever gain 20lbs more lean bodyweight without the use of steroids, growth hormone, and as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he does an occasional cycle. That's not to say he couldn't move up a weight class and do well there, but he won't be ripped like he is at 170. I think he's found a niche that he's perfect for, and should stick with it. I think people moving up a weight class is just fine, provided you have the frame and requisite musculature to support the move. Randy Coture is a classic example of someone who moved up, because quite frankly he wasn't at his best at 205. BJ Penn is, quite frankly, crazy, but he managed to do it once, and win. But I hope he stays at 155lbs because I think that's his niche, and as a belt-holder, he owes it to the other fighters in the weight class to stay there. I think that such experimentation should be done by people who don't hold title belts. Once you are the champion of that division, you need to stay there and defend it. Once you lose it, then you can try to find another niche, or challenge yourself at a different level. Just my take on things.

But as far as how heavy GSP should go? I'd like him to fight at 185 at one point in his career, but not until he loses the belt at 185. Just my take on things.

BTW, the claims that someone can gain 20lbs of pure muscle in 2 months? Retarded.
    Randy is a bad example, mostly because he started at HW and moved down to LHW
    then back to HW

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SurfinBird View Post
    Almost as retarded as the claim, GSP could NEVER gain 20lbs muscles... if he would concentrate on exactly that for 1 or 2 years.
    1 or 2 years, with the fact that GSP dosn't need to hold down a real job and can afford the Coaches and diet to do it, 2 years might be doable...but even if it is he'd have to basically drop his MMA training for that time
    now how the **** good is he going to be after 2 years w/out training?

Rich Franklin was a Heavyweight who was ripped at 220lbs, yet he cut to 185lbs. I guess it would take him *years* to ever make it to 220 again right? Nope. He's not you & your not him. Damn
    you can't possibly be this stupid
    I mean, if you are this stupid then someone else is handling the simple functions of tieing your shoelaces and turning on or off your computer
    Rich cuts waterweight to hit 185
    I think he said he cuts from 210 if I recall correctly
    so him going back up to 220 is more about him drinking water
    not to mention the factor of muscle memory

my God you are stupid

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kane Fan View Post
    Randy is a bad example, mostly because he started at HW and moved down to LHW then back to HW
    Yeah I know that, and as I said, he wasn't at his best at 205 because of that. He was too light to be at his best. Whereas you take someone like Penn, and he's just not at his best at 170, but at 155 he is. But Couture didn't gain 20lbs of muscle overnight, he just didn't have to cut dramatically to stay within the weight class. I think Penn could similarly move up to 185 and do minimal cutting, and still gain appreciable muscle mass. But not 20lbs.

I hope that's clear, it's late and I'm tired.
    --- Nick ---

you can't possibly be this stupid
    I mean, if you are this stupid then someone else is handling the simple functions of tieing your shoelaces and turning on or off your computer
    Rich cuts waterweight to hit 185
    I think he said he cuts from 210 if I recall correctly
    so him going back up to 220 is more about him drinking water
    not to mention the factor of muscle memory

my God you are stupid
    Saku is just confusing bodyweight with pure muscular weight. As if lean bodyweight and bodyweight are the same thing. He apparently thinks that, just because someone gains 20lbs in 2 months, it's automatically all muscle. As you say, stupid.
    --- Nick ---

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't read much, sorry if it was already posted -- But before GSP lost to Serra, he mentioned challenging other champions in the future.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at this turning into another steroid thread.

Originally Posted by the_guvna View Post
    anderson silva couldn't cut to WW to save his life
    He's fought at 172 and 175.

Originally Posted by nardo85 View Post
    gsp walks around almost 190-200, seen him clubs in quebec, he's a big boy.
    You can tell how much someone weighs by looking at them?

Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Some people can tell how much someone weights by looking at them. I met one guy at a circus who made money guessing people's weight. He got everyone's weight within 5lbs, usually much closer. He asked for donations if he got close, but he made good money doing that. He was dead on with me any my wife. I know, chalk this up to "unusual or trivial" but if I didn't see it myself, I'd be a little skeptical about it.
    --- Nick ---

Some people can tell how much someone weights by looking at them. I met one guy at a circus who made money guessing people's weight. He got everyone's weight within 5lbs, usually much closer. He asked for donations if he got close, but he made good money doing that. He was dead on with me any my wife. I know, chalk this up to "unusual or trivial" but if I didn't see it myself, I'd be a little skeptical about it.
    Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I can fit women for bras by looking at them

Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    if someone guessed his weight by looking at him, that isn't his opinion
    that's like I say someone got tapped out and you tell me it is in fact my opinion that they tapped
    what are you a Brock Lesnar fan now?
    it's just everyone's opinion that he lost to Mir, didn't actually happen

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rashad is 205 and 5'10.. and has a hard time with the wrestling when gsp is the size he is.... with 1year of bulk while still training to be explosive and fast gsp could defineatly go into 205 and do dmg.... hw= lesnar class nobody should move up...

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can fit women for bras by looking at them
    You should probably strike up a conversation first though...
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

I'm not sure what you mean, or maybe you meant to quote something else, but the guy was dead on with guessing weight. My opinion had nothing to do with his talent for doing that.
    --- Nick ---

Originally Posted by exothermic View Post
    rashad is 205 and 5'10.. and has a hard time with the wrestling when gsp is the size he is.... with 1year of bulk while still training to be explosive and fast gsp could defineatly go into 205 and do dmg.... hw= lesnar class nobody should move up...
    I wouldn't mind seeing him fight at 185, but I don't think he needs to prove to anyone he can do 205. That said, if anyone in the UFC could move up from 170 to 205, it's GSP.
    --- Nick ---

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't be surprised if he does an occasional cycle.

The ****?
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    You should probably strike up a conversation first though...
    I guess I should have said I can guess her bra size
    it isn't like I run up to women and go hey buy this bra here, and then leave them wondering how I managed to bring the right size

if someone guessed his weight by looking at him, that isn't his opinion
    that's like I say someone got tapped out and you tell me it is in fact my opinion that they tapped
    what are you a Brock Lesnar fan now?
    it's just everyone's opinion that he lost to Mir, didn't actually happen
    What the f*ck is your problem? That was a quote from a movie, and was meant only for comedy value. PISS OFF.

I'm not sure what you mean, or maybe you meant to quote something else, but the guy was dead on with guessing weight. My opinion had nothing to do with his talent for doing that.
    Movie quote. The Big Lebowski. You should check it out... Man.

I never saw the movie, so didn't catch the reference. I didn't worry about it, however.
    --- Nick ---

What the f*ck is your problem? That was a quote from a movie, and was meant only for comedy value. PISS OFF.

Movie quote. The Big Lebowski. You should check it out... Man.
    oh, I see...we have to hae seen all the same movies as you or we can't comment on things you say
    interesting

stfu child
    I'll make what comments I like and if you act like an idiot I'll inform you of it
    understood?