Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Harte99 View Post
    Enjoy the lols that will come
    seriously what the hell is going on i never heard of t-nation

the dude with the same user name there doesnt mean its me here dumbasses. do some proper research. and i will definitely say this, i promise that t-nation username aint fuking me thats for damn sure.

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JackedAndSwole View Post
    You used matty b pops pictures

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Matty is real. We iz FB buddies.

And in on possible sh*tstorm

Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lool the fraud is here.. have no fear..

cho cho time for neg train
    "X stands for the name that was stripped away from me when the slave masters rapped, enslaved and killed my forefathers. Instead the slave masters gave upon my great grandfather his name and so I refuse to carry a slave name"

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Reps owed... Krazy31, r3v0luti0n, Sword, Brando0331

Negs for life... againstall0dds

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Harte99 View Post
    You used matty b pops pictures
    lol... think what u like cuz if i were to use some other pics i wouldnt i have my own body 60% of my goal gained. but i dont post my pic until i have completed my goal which is about 1.5 yrs. hence i have no pic on my avatar. think about it, why would i steal soembody elses pic on some other website and not here? . coincidentally we use the same user name doesnt mean we are the same person. jacked and swole isnt hard to think of a name.

Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol... think what u like cuz if i were to use some other pics i wouldnt i have my own body 60% of my goal gained. but i dont post my pic until i have completed my goal which is about 1.5 yrs. hence i have no pic on my avatar. think about it, why would i steal soembody elses pic on some other website and not here? . coincidentally we use the same user name doesnt mean we are the same person. jacked and swole isnt hard to think of a name.
    lool you negged me haha.. think I care brah? you gonna go red real soon.. I might lose one point hahahah..

CHO CHO BRATHA CHO CHO
    "X stands for the name that was stripped away from me when the slave masters rapped, enslaved and killed my forefathers. Instead the slave masters gave upon my great grandfather his name and so I refuse to carry a slave name"

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Originally Posted by Jifar View Post
    lool you negged me haha.. think I care brah? you gonna go red real soon.. I might lose one point hahahah..

CHO CHO BRATHA CHO CHO
    does it look like i care? loser. oh and because its not me at t-nation using matty b pics besides thats not my goal body anyways. i just have nothing to worry about cuz bottom line its not me.

does it look like i care? loser.
    so why did you steal the pics brah? I mean if you ain't that big its fine.. but to steal workout routines and all.. thas fked man

CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOO

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UFmark View Post
    subbed for spoon pics...i will be waiting.

Originally Posted by GreatDane08 View Post
    He has probably ordered from here. I would suggest you suck some cocks of the higher ups and get his address. Or you pay a hooker to suck their cocks. Either way there will be a protein explosion.
    lol

u guise are fuking stupid i dont go to that site. LOLLLLLL!!! think what u like. i only take vega as a protein supplement before i hit the gym then i eat real food thats it.
    what does this have to do with anything?

the dude with the same user name there doesnt mean its me here dumbasses. do some proper research. and i will definitely say this, i promise that t-nation username aint fuking me thats for damn sure.
    brah, the IPs of your username and the username on T-Nation matched.

you're dumb. you can't get around it. I had mods from both sites cross check them.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post

brah, the IPs of your username and the username on T-Nation matched.

you're dumb. you can't get around it. I had mods from both sites cross check them.

Registered User CaliiforniaLove's Avatar
    CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Choooo Choooo
    NY Jets

M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still waiting for Phal to come in and own JAS

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    Why you stealing my pics and pretending to be me on T-Nation? Can't use your own pics?

I did some detective work after someone informed me of your *******ry. I obtained the IP addy from T-Nation and had a mod cross check it with an account here, and it was yours. You also conveniently used the same screen name on both sites.

You should be perma-banned, you phuckin' sick fraud.

Here's the original thread I made since I had the one on T-nation deleted: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114642221

yes, MadAndDisgusted!
    How does a mod on Tnation cross check an account on here when they have no access to our tools?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    How does a mod on Tnation cross check an account on here when they have no access to our tools?
    If i understand correctly he got the ip addy from a mod a t-nation. then verified that ip with a mod here a bb.com

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're gay

enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50) enimatpyrt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CollegeMisc View Post
    i am jacked and swole

thats why i NEVER show my face on a forum
    maybe myspace but i never use real names
    QFT
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

"I don't feel alive unless I'm dead. Lifting that is." - Me

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" - Francis Bacon

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    If i understand correctly he got the ip addy from a mod a t-nation. then verified that ip with a mod here a bb.com
    this.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have returned. Snot is about to get real

Yes I changed it from **** to snot
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlong15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    In for this ****!

Quick, someone touch my penis!
    PM'd.

TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

who does have access to your tools?

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)

howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) howyoudoin16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh lawd

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Poppa Phal View Post
    I have returned. Snot is about to get real

Yes I changed it from **** to snot
    Unaware of your skills

mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000) mackenzie-uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sub'd for when **** gets real

IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IROCthe5.7L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to see how this turns out...

lol at the idiots. its not me dumbfuks. the ONLY way i can think of if its true about the IP matching is that at my old place i used to work out with 3-4 different people and often they would come and chill at my place.
    clearly whens the last time that jackedandswole at t-nation has logged in, has posted? lol gimme a freaking break. if its very recent then do an ip check between those times. bottom line is its not me, case closed and i think matty b has a good body but definitely not my goal. get it over ur heads idiots.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kissed a boy and I liked i-it.

lol at the idiots. its not me dumbfuks. the ONLY way i can think of if its true about the IP matching is that at my old place i used to work out with 3-4 different people and often they would come and chill at my place.
    clearly whens the last time that jackedandswole at t-nation has logged in, has posted? lol gimme a freaking break. if its very recent then do an ip check between those times. bottom line is its not me, case closed and i think matty b has a good body but definitely not my goal. get it over ur heads idiots.
    internet isn't saving you know..

You fuxed it

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JuicintheJuice View Post
    admin doesn't believe in ip bans. you can make as many accounts as you want. one of the mods said that once.
    Untrue.

Quite a few people get IP banned. And while Ryan has said he believes in second chances, there are limits to everyone's patience.

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Untrue.

Quite a few people get IP banned. And while Ryan has said he believes in second chances, there are limits to everyone's patience.
    Hi Eric, how can one access your tools?