bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

animal cuts : why not hyperthyroid? Help out!

I read so many reviews that say how effective animal cuts are, but here are my questions.

1) I am wondering how this product does not have any hyperthyroid related side effects? Not that I am complaining, I just want to know how they prevent hyperthyroid problems from occuring when they use several supplements to boost thyroid hormone? However minor, eye problems, itching problems, dizziness, sleeplessness, nervous, and the like at all???

2) And why is it ok for females to take this product? Again, not that I am complaining, I just want to know how safe this product for females, considering the hormonal changes females go through monthly.

3) Not related to safety issue, I was wondering how ineffective it becomes if you take only one pack a day?

4) In relation to 3), why is it most effective to take the second one 4 hours after the first one? If you take one on wake-up, like 6am, then you take the second one at 10am. And the rest of the day till midnight is free. Why?

I would be VERY grateful for the responds to these questions. I would be able to use the animal cuts, and recommend the product as well, with total relief then. Thanks!

bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodychaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Any comment? Any body? Please?