Thread: Vitrix

Dooky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vitrix

Ok just went and purchased some Vitrix with NTS-5, b/c I was looking for a testosterone booster. My goal is to put on about 15ibs. of mass. While performing a search I noticed that people are using Vitrix after there off a cycle to allow them to return to their normal state. My question, is taking Vitrix by itself (along with some Nitro Tech) worthless? Will I more then likely not see my goal by taking this by itself and is it pretty much useless? Thanks.

Pizzaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like the VasoTest for getting my strength and weight up. Gained 16lbs and went from 375 on the bench to 410 for a double in 5 weeks. But I've scouting around looking for the best thing to come off with and keep all my gains. I'll have to look at the Vitrix.

lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Nitrotech? It is crap, please do a search. 15lb of mass? Are you sure?
    The persuit of muscle alone is somewhat shallow!

Originally posted by lzmuscle
    Nitrotech? It is crap, please do a search. 15lb of mass? Are you sure?
    Wow usually I've heard good things about NitroTech. And I personally like it. Also I wasnt stating that I think I'll gain 15ibs. of mass off of Nitro Tech. I am asking if Vitrix is a strong enough testosterone booster to allow me to make gains up to 15ibs. of mass within 3 month by itself? Meaning do I need a stronger testosterone booster to take with the Vitrix or is it fine to just take it by itself?

lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) lzmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude, muscletech don't have any worthy product, just send lots of money to some pro, its nitro-tech is whey protein+creatine mono,right? 15lb of mass in three months? how about your workout and diet?
    The persuit of muscle alone is somewhat shallow!

Originally posted by lzmuscle
    dude, muscletech don't have any worthy product, just send lots of money to some pro, its nitro-tech is whey protein+creatine mono,right? 15lb of mass in three months? how about your workout and diet?
    I'm not questioning my workout or my diet, my question is, is it worth using Vitrix by itself as a testosterone booster or would I need something stronger like 1-AD to take with it? I basically wanna know am I gonna see extrordinary gains in strength and mass while just taking protein and Vitrix or will I need a more stronger Test. booster?

Pizzaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dooky

Try the Vaso Test I got awesome gains with it. It is 1Test with nitros Malate (di-argine) and magnesium malate. It rocks i'm going to try stacking the Vitrix with it but my gain of 16lbs was without the Vitrix. Check my earlier post.

balou411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dooky
    Wow usually I've heard good things about NitroTech. And I personally like it. Also I wasnt stating that I think I'll gain 15ibs. of mass off of Nitro Tech. I am asking if Vitrix is a strong enough testosterone booster to allow me to make gains up to 15ibs. of mass within 3 month by itself? Meaning do I need a stronger testosterone booster to take with the Vitrix or is it fine to just take it by itself?
    First, if it works for you then it's not a bad buy. However, I tried it and for the money, taste, and results it isn't worth it at all. There is a lot better out there than NitroTech, for less money.

But remember, if it works it isn't stupid.
    Fortune favors the bold. Be bold.

KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *vitrix!

according to the reviews here(bb.com), seems to work well.