Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gyno can be present at lower BF. its a medical condition, not just excess fat. i mean yes it is excess fat... but i dont think itll ever completely go away just by dieting alone if he truely has the real deal? im not sure im no expert. i just think those people usually need medications/surgery.

car photo = high school in cali, 2 hours of PE swimming a day. the new one you really still cant see my face, but my hair is different again, haha, and im less tan cause... its indiana.
    Last edited by jecristragedy; 03-03-2009 at 03:29 PM.
    keto is for lovers.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113568721

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jecristragedy View Post
    gyno can be present at lower BF. its a medical condition, not just excess fat. i mean yes it is excess fat... but i dont think itll ever completely go away just by dieting alone if he truely has the real deal? im not sure im no expert. i just think those people usually need medications/surgery.

car photo = high school in cali, 2 hours of PE swimming a day. the new one you really still cant see my face, but my hair is different again, haha, and im less tan cause... its indiana.
    I had gyno and it went away through diet. Maybe it wasn't gyno, though. But I did have teh boobies.

So the photos are years apart, then. That explains it.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha yeah it probably wasnt real gyno the tissue is more like a woman's breast, not just more fat there cause you got too chubbsie.
    or maybe you had a non severe case of it.
    keto is for lovers.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113568721

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jecristragedy View Post
    haha yeah it probably wasnt real gyno the tissue is more like a woman's breast, not just more fat there cause you got too chubbsie.
    or maybe you had a non severe case of it.
    I don't know. I mean I could see it through two layers of clothing (tanktop and Lacoste polo shirt). I actually had to wear blazers most of the time to cover it up. Keto did away with it, though.

Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the responses..

Log for the day:

1h on the CrossTrainer at 120-140 heart beats pr minute, decided it should suffice since i walked about 7 kilometers today doing arrents and frankly my legs are DEAD. For the first time in a very long time i actually have SEVERE doms. ouch.

Also hit the weights and did a PR on bicep curls and dips! my leg exercises sucked though, DOMS of doom.

About the gyno matter.... Well... I was 16% when i got it checked, they warned me though that with the amounts of loose skin i have, it probably won't be very accurate.

The gynos are (according to my doctor) due to extreme obesity (hi 300lbs) in my puberty which leads to increased levels of oestrogen (female sex hormone, no idea what it's called on english but you get my point) - a combo of that, and loose skin. Me trying out "The HCG diet" injecting ****ing HCG in my butt might or might not also have something to do with the gynos.

I've been considering bulking aswell, weight wise i've been stuck forever, i get's stronger but i can't really see an increase of mass in the mirror worth mentioning, or significiant fat loss, quite frustrating.

I also suspect that my metabolism might have been taken the evil hit after being in calorie deficit more or less every single day for the past 1? year. Tried to eat maintenance or slightly above about Christmas to see if it would yield results, but apparently not.

Now, the good news is - the state i live in is going to pay a private hospital to remove excess skin at my belly, thighs, butt, back, arms and chest, and remove the gynos Woot!

For now i'll just stick to cutting, i'll throw in a new picture in 14 days and so - then i'll hopefully be a bit leaner

The reason i'm sticking to relatively low calories is ... I'm stalling so badly and haven't seen progress for months (before i started doing keto again). Body type wise i'd guess i'm an endomorph - Big time. I gain fat very very eaisly. When i ate 2400 calories i actually gained weight. Don't ask me how my metabolism can be so effed up, but i swear it is.

Lastly, about cardio - I think i'll just do it when i feel like it and not stress about it if i don't feel like it. In regards of muscle loss I think most of it went poof dieting down from 300lbs, if I ever had any considering my non-existing level of activity back then.
    Last edited by Ekke; 03-04-2009 at 08:30 AM.
    Effin' gynos... be gone :(

Originally Posted by Ekke View Post
    Thanks for the responses..

Log for the day:

1h on the CrossTrainer at 120-140 heart beats pr minute, decided it should suffice since i walked about 7 kilometers today doing arrents and frankly my legs are DEAD. For the first time in a very long time i actually have SEVERE doms. ouch.

Also hit the weights and did a PR on bicep curls and dips! my leg exercises sucked though, DOMS of doom.

About the gyno matter.... Well... I was 16% when i got it checked, they warned me though that with the amounts of loose skin i have, it probably won't be very accurate.

The gynos are (according to my doctor) due to extreme obesity (hi 300lbs) in my puberty which leads to increased levels of oestrogen (female sex hormone, no idea what it's called on english but you get my point) - a combo of that, and loose skin. Me trying out "The HCG diet" injecting ****ing HCG in my butt might or might not also have something to do with the gynos.

I've been considering bulking aswell, weight wise i've been stuck forever, i get's stronger but i can't really see an increase of mass in the mirror worth mentioning, or significiant fat loss, quite frustrating.

I also suspect that my metabolism might have been taken the evil hit after being in calorie deficit more or less every single day for the past 1? year. Tried to eat maintenance or slightly above about Christmas to see if it would yield results, but apparently not.

Now, the good news is - the state i live in is going to pay a private hospital to remove excess skin at my belly, thighs, butt, back, arms and chest, and remove the gynos Woot!

For now i'll just stick to cutting, i'll throw in a new picture in 14 days and so - then i'll hopefully be a bit leaner

The reason i'm sticking to relatively low calories is ... I'm stalling so badly and haven't seen progress for months (before i started doing keto again). Body type wise i'd guess i'm an endomorph - Big time. I gain fat very very eaisly. When i ate 2400 calories i actually gained weight. Don't ask me how my metabolism can be so effed up, but i swear it is.

Lastly, about cardio - I think i'll just do it when i feel like it and not stress about it if i don't feel like it. In regards of muscle loss I think most of it went poof dieting down from 300lbs, if I ever had any considering my non-existing level of activity back then.
    So you don't care if you lose even more muscle?

Keto can rip you to shreds by itself just fine. Cardio isn't needed.

0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with Jay Rawd, unless you don't care about losing muscle mass you should do low intensity cardio. From Dave Palumbo's article:

"CARDIO should be performed at a low intensity (under 120bpm heartrate). This will ensure that you use FAT as a fuelsource since as your heartrate increase, carbohydrates begin to become the preferred fuel of choice for the body. When on a low carb diet, you're body will break down muscle and turn that into carbs. Remember, Fat CANNOT be changed into carbs. Therefore, for bodybuilding, the rule of cardio should be LONG DURATION, LOW INTENSITY"

Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ekke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd View Post
    So you don't care if you lose even more muscle?

Keto can rip you to shreds by itself just fine. Cardio isn't needed.
    Well, building some mass wouldnt hurt, just saying i haven't really been taken the smart choices in the past regards to dieting and been water fasting, juice fasting, injecting HCG in my ass daily while eating 500g of chicken breast daily, you get the point - eventually I just came to the conclusion that i probably did so much damage i could aswell just lean down without taking muscle mass in consideration and build up from there.

I'll do LISS from now on and cut down on it, hopefully i'll see the results i want
    Last edited by Ekke; 03-05-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Took a day off from the cardio, my legs has been dead the entire week.... In the beginning it was just DOMS, now it's more like... stifness and PAIN.... totally not looking forward to the depletion workout tomorrow with my legs feeling like this.

Took a day off from the cardio, my legs has been dead the entire week.... In the beginning it was just DOMS, now it's more like... stifness and PAIN.... totally not looking forward to the depletion workout tomorrow with my legs feeling like this.
    Too much cardio. Seriously, cut it out before you regret it and your legs end up like twigs.

Keto=little to no cardio needed.

Either let your diet shred you up or your cardio. Never both. The diet is meant to make you lose fat, it can work fine on its own. Adding cardio on top of that just makes your body fight back harder and stop fat loss.

Too much cardio. Seriously, cut it out before you regret it and your legs end up like twigs.

Keto=little to no cardio needed.

Either let your diet shred you up or your cardio. Never both. The diet is meant to make you lose fat, it can work fine on its own. Adding cardio on top of that just makes your body fight back harder and stop fat loss.
    Yeah, i'll relax on the cardio.. How much weekly would you recommend? I'm studying and thus the only exercise i get is pretty much the cardio.

Yeah, i'll relax on the cardio.. How much weekly would you recommend? I'm studying and thus the only exercise i get is pretty much the cardio.
    The only exercise you should get is WEIGHTLIFTING.

Screw cardio. Walk around campus or something. There, that's your cardio.

hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hercules71185 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can't anaerobic be good on Keto?
    Like sprints. Say 10x40m
    and 5x100m
    Takes 20 mins to do it all and not so harsh on his body.

The only exercise you should get is WEIGHTLIFTING.

Screw cardio. Walk around campus or something. There, that's your cardio.
    Ok. I'll leave it at that

Originally Posted by hercules71185 View Post
    Can't anaerobic be good on Keto?
    Like sprints. Say 10x40m
    and 5x100m
    Takes 20 mins to do it all and not so harsh on his body.
    That's 20 minutes of using dietary protein/muscle for energy. No thanks.

Only if you have carbs beforehand or after. Never by itself. Do not do this. I did it and I suffered the consequences.

Why do people insist on cardio? The lower caloric intake and ketosis should handle fat burning for you. Adding anaerobic physical activity that runs on carbs is just asking for trouble. Fat oxidation does not occur with sprints.

Done with the friday workout, 10 mins LIIS cardio as warmup, lifted for 45 minutes. Only did 2 sets of each exercise instead of the 4 i usual do, I did lift heavier than usual though.

As usual my friday workout suffered - I just don't seem to have the juice to complete the last workout of the week with the intensity I expect from myself.

Genereally on keto i should probably lower the volume from 4 to 2 sets and then lift as heavy as i possibly can with fewer reps..

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ekke are you doing any weight training or are you cardio only? Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think if Ekke tried to build muscle while still as young as those gynos you speak of might fill in a little more as well any other areas that are sagging. Your skin is a wonderful and amazing cell and usually has some good elastisity at your age and should bounce back. I would consider trying the weight training before I go under the knife, only my opinion...I would only consider the surgery after have done the muscle building to get anything that might still be "hanging" around.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    Ekke are you doing any weight training or are you cardio only? Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think if Ekke tried to build muscle while still as young as those gynos you speak of might fill in a little more as well any other areas that are sagging. Your skin is a wonderful and amazing cell and usually has some good elastisity at your age and should bounce back. I would consider trying the weight training before I go under the knife, only my opinion...I would only consider the surgery after have done the muscle building to get anything that might still be "hanging" around.
    I lift fullbody three times pr week - started again recently after a break. I ended up moving twice in a short timeframe and the gyms denied to cancel my memberships and simply couldn't afford a third membership untill they expired.

I will without a doubt be able to fill the skin out with muscle in the long run, but by the time it's filled up i'm probably 38 and at same size as Coleman.
    Last edited by Ekke; 03-06-2009 at 11:57 AM.

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lift fullbody three times pr week - started again recently after a break. I ended up moving twice in a short timeframe and the gyms denied to cancel my memberships and simply couldn't afford a third membership untill they expired.

I will without a doubt be able to fill the skin out with muscle in the long run, but by the time it's filled up i'm probably 38 and at same size as Coleman.

Ouch the cost of that hurts, I hear you on that one!! When lifting are you doing heavy weight or high rep?
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    Ouch the cost of that hurts, I hear you on that one!! When lifting are you doing heavy weight or high rep?
    heavy and 8-12 reps