Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 15

Workout: Chest

Flat bench DB Press:
    1st: 80lb 10reps
    2nd: 90lb 8reps
    3rd: 100lb 6reps
    4th: 110lb 4reps (PR)

Incline DB bench press:
    3rd: 100lb 7reps (PR)

Decline bench press:
    1st: 185lb 10reps
    2nd: 205lb 9reps
    3rd: 225lb 9reps

Peck deck Fly?s:
    1st: 140lb 10reps
    2nd: 150lb 8reps
    3rd: 160lb 6reps

Iso-lateral incline press:
    1st: 225lb 10reps
    2nd: 245lb 8reps
    3rd: 265lb 6reps

Decline Fly?s:
    1st: +20lb 20reps
    2nd: +20lb 20reps
    3rd: +25lb 18reps

Overview: Great workout! Right after this left to eat then a half hour later I rolled. I sub?d a bunch of guys. It was nice because I have not had this much energy after a workout in a very long time!!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: energy was sick! Read above! Energy lasted longer then ever!
    5/5

Pump: Pump was great. When I was chocking out a guy, the guy grabbed my tri and was pulling, but could not get his hand around it. 2 sec?s later he tapped and then looked at me and said ?dang man! I don?t know which was worse your pecks cutting in to my back or being 4 sec?s away from passing out!? I just laughed, I knew that my pecks were so pumped that they were painful.
    5/5

Vascularity: vascularity was chill, I had the 2 veins in my chest showing and one stayed even after the exercise was done!
    5/5

Strength: Strength went up a little bit! I hit 2 more PR?s!!
    5/5

Endurance: endurance was great. It lasted a while! But I noticed after hitting the higher weights I could not hit higher reps with it.
    4/5

Recovery: Recovery was wicked awesome. The next I was not sore whatsoever.
    5/5

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

nice, congrats on beating a man into submission

grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    nice, congrats on beating a man into submission
    lol! my pecks are like knives!!

Day 16

Workout: Back

Wide grip pull ups:
    1st: BW 25reps
    2nd: BW 25reps (spotted last 3)
    3rd: BW 20reps (spotted last 6)

Neutral grip pull downs:
    1st: 190lb 10reps
    2nd: 205lb 8reps
    3rd: 220lb 6reps

Bent over Barbell row:
    1st: 145lb 10reps
    2nd: 165lb 8reps (PR)
    3rd: 185lb 6reps (PR)

Lat pull down:

Dumbbell rows:
    1st: 100lb 12reps
    2nd: 100lb 8reps

Reverse fly machine:
    1st: 160lb 10reps
    2nd: 170lb 8reps
    3rd: 180lb 6reps

BJJ practice

Cardio

Overview: great workout! I am doing 2-3 workouts a day so I am leaning out quite a bit!

Rating and Review:
    Stim effect/energy: Awesome energy, sense doing the 2-3 times a day workouts, this has been a great help.
    5/5

Pump: for the first time in my life my traps were swollen beyond belief!!!!!
    5/5

Vascularity: only noticed veins in my forearms?
    3/5

Strength: strength is up. I had a really easy time lifting all weights. I had a few PR?s today! I can also tell the AI int his product is strong because I never look bloated, this AI makes me look very dry.
    5/5

Endurance: Endurance is up! Pull ups felt like nothing! I was not even tired, I just kind of got bored with it?
    5/5

Recovery: I was not that sore the next day and the day after that I was fine.
    5/5
    Last edited by grilajujitsu; 01-26-2009 at 01:47 PM.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    daaaang! that's a lot of pullups and pull downs! Your back BETTER BE WIDE by the end of this log!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

it is for sure bigger, but still a problem area in my opinion...

thanks for the support!

Day 17

Workout: Shoulders

Iso-lateral behind neck press:
    1st: 90lb 10reps
    3rd: 110lb 8reps (PR)

Rear delt machine press:
    1st: 120lb 10reps
    2nd: 130lb 8reps
    3rd: 140lb 8reps

Shrugs:
    Sets 1-3: 290lb 20reps each set
    I went back down because I felt like I was not using proper form.

DB side raises:
    1st: 35lb 10reps
    2nd: 40lb 8reps
    3rd: 45lb 4reps

Bent over DB raises:
    3rd: 45lb 6reps

DB shrugs:
    1st: 80lb 20reps
    2nd: 90lb 20reps
    3rd: 100lb 20reps

BJJ/MT practice

Overview: good workout, messed my shoulder up bad during BJJ practice the day before!!!!! I felt super weak!!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: the energy was great, it just didn?t last as long as it has. When I hit my BJJ practice, I was kind of dead.
    3/5

Pump: was very good. A guy at the gym told me it looked like I had GSP delts? I had to start laughing, cuz my delts are not anything close to his delts! Still felt good to hear.
    5/5

Vascularity: wow I have 2 veins in one shoulder and 1 in the other!!! Veinage was sick!!
    5/5

Strength: I was still strong as a mother focker! Just my shoulder held me back!
    5/5

Endurance: it was there for my workout just not for my workout with BJJ/MT!
    3/5

Recovery: felt good the next day! My shoulder still hurt, but not as much as I had thought it would have.
    5/5

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good to see this stuff is still working for you. What are the MAJOR pros of this product in your opinion?
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Good to see this stuff is still working for you. What are the MAJOR pros of this product in your opinion?
    this will all be addressed in my final review..

Day18

Workout:

Leg press:
    1st: 690lb 10reps
    2nd: 780 8reps
    3rd: 870lb 6reps

Hami curl:
    1st: 250lb 12reps
    2nd: 270lb 9reps
    3rd: 290lb 7reps

Standing calve raises:
    1st: 220lb 20reps
    2nd: 220lb 20reps
    3rd: 220lb 20reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
    1st: 245lb 10reps
    2nd: 265lb 8reps
    3rd: 285lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
    1st: 100lb 10reps
    2nd: 125lb 8reps
    3rd: 135lb 6reps

Squats:
    1st: 300lb 10reps
    2nd: 310lb 10reps
    3rd: 320lb 10reps

DB lunges:
    1st: 50lbs 20reps
    2nd: 50lbs 20reps
    3rd: 50lbs 20reps

BJJ PRACTICE

Overview: this workout, I tried to just focus on strength, but maintaining the strength for longer reps. The training went super well!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: clean and nice. I had energy till about 30 min in to my bjj practice then I hit a wall. Before that it was still a nice friggen amount of energy.
    5/5

Pump: the pump was on!! I went for a leg triangle and because my hami?s were so pumped the guy tapped out in 10sec. it was just enough time for me to secure a head and an arm.
    5/5

Vascularity: No vein in my calve, no veins anywhere?. 
    2/5

Strength: I went with moderate to heavy weight and was able to do it no problem!!!
    5/5

Endurance: endurance was sick! I was able to last the whole time with heavy weights!!
    5/5

Recovery: recovery was great! Was not sore at all!
    5/5

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strange that you had the crazy pump, but no vascularity, im so hit or miss on whether the veins in my hands, forearms and bis are out or not, i dunno why.

Anyway, glad everything is still hitting you well, with many preWO products the results fade over time, while ours is the opposite and the sarm, BA, receptor and AI keep building up in you making the results better and better.

shoot i messed up!!! i put 6 reps at 870!! I meant to put it at 4 reps 1 spotted!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    strange that you had the crazy pump, but no vascularity, im so hit or miss on whether the veins in my hands, forearms and bis are out or not, i dunno why.

Anyway, glad everything is still hitting you well, with many preWO products the results fade over time, while ours is the opposite and the sarm, BA, receptor and AI keep building up in you making the results better and better.
    seriously! your guys pwo energy drink is the best i have ever used!

Originally Posted by grilajujitsu View Post
    glad you feel that way bro!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell yeah! Awesome quote!

Day 19, 20, 21

workout: off days!

Day 22

Workout: Chest

Flat bench DB Press:
    1st: 90lb 8reps
    2nd: 100lb 6reps
    3rd: 110lb 5reps (PR)

Incline DB bench press:
    3rd: 100lb 7reps

Decline bench press:
    1st: 205lb 10reps
    2nd: 215lb 8reps
    3rd: 230lb 6reps

Peck deck Fly?s:
    1st: 140lb 10reps
    2nd: 150lb 8reps
    3rd: 160lb 8reps

Iso-lateral incline press:
    1st: 225lb 10reps
    2nd: 245lb 8reps
    3rd: 265lb 6reps

Decline Fly?s DB:
    1st: +25lb 12reps
    2nd: +30lb 10reps
    3rd: +35lb 8reps

Overview: Had a cool workout! Definitely didn?t need much help in terms of a spotter. Seeing as how my dad was not at the gym with me, I did very well!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: didn?t do jujitsu today so I had no problem with energy lasting! The energy was great, I was able to go and go and go. Rest periods were shorter too.
    5/5

Pump: Pump was great. It was totally on today!!!! My chest was so puffy! The funny thing is the pump lasted for like 2 days?.. (weird). I have never experienced that before.
    5/5

Vascularity: I had1 vein in my chest showing today. The veins in my forearms were crazy1 sometimes the veins will go away when my arms are elevated, but today they were not even gone at all when elevated!!!
    5/5

Strength: Strength was the ****!!!!! I have felt so strong on this product!!! I cant believe this is my last chest workout on AS.
    5/5

Endurance: I have had endurance like no other!! I am killing it!!
    5/5

Recovery: Recovery didn?t come as quickly as I thought it would. I was sore for like 3 days. It got progressively better, though.
    5/5

Day 23

workout: BJJ/cardio

I decided to just train. I was in a really bad mood and just wanted to beat on someone, legally....

Hell yeah! Awesome quote!
    you guys should use it if you like!

Day 24

Workout: legs

Leg press:
    1st: 690lb 10reps
    2nd: 780 8reps
    3rd: 820 6reps

Hami curl:
    1st: 250lb 12reps
    2nd: 270lb 9reps
    3rd: 290lb 7reps

Standing calve raises:
    1st: 220lb 20reps
    2nd: 220lb 20reps
    3rd: 220lb 20reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
    1st: 245lb 10reps
    2nd: 265lb 8reps
    3rd: 285lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
    1st: 100lb 10reps
    2nd: 125lb 8reps
    3rd: 135lb 6reps

Squats:
    1st: 260lb 12reps
    2nd: 280lb 10reps
    3rd: 300lb 8reps

DB lunges:
    1st: 50lbs 20reps
    2nd: 50lbs 20reps
    3rd: 50lbs 20reps

MT Practice

Overview: Again, I used 2 scoops.

Review:

Stim effect/energy: I had the jitters for a little while. Then it subsided after my first exercise. The energy lasted past my full MT practice. It was a great practice because my focus was way up! Best I have done in a long time!!
    5/5

Pump: the pump was crazy! I couldn?t finish my body triangle or my regular triangle/

Vascularity: was crazy, crazy, crazy!
    5/5

Strength: was great, I must say I have hardly lost any strength from the end of my cycle.
    5/5

Endurance: I felt like it was amazing, but I needed to take a step down and focus on getting more forced reps and less spotted reps.
    5/5

Recovery: was great. My butt and hip flexors were a little sore. (no homo)
    4/5

good to see you back man! Was that your last update before the final review?

nope i have two more on there way right now. I just wanted to thank you for your support! your a good person, Craig!

nope i have two more on there way right now. I just wanted to thank you for your support! your a good person, Craig!
    Hey no problem man, you're a good man yourself, and I am thinking of you and your family, hope all is well soon. I'd also rep you if this stupid thing would allow me to!!

Did you order 2 more AS's?

Hey no problem man, you're a good man yourself, and I am thinking of you and your family, hope all is well soon. I'd also rep you if this stupid thing would allow me to!!

Did you order 2 more AS's?
    I ordered 1 more. I am thinking of ordering another when the new protein comes out!

Thanks man! yeah my grandma was very close to me, sad that she doesn't even know who i am anymore....

I ordered 1 more. I am thinking of ordering another when the new protein comes out!

Thanks man! yeah my grandma was very close to me, sad that she doesn't even know who i am anymore....
    I hear you man, life is tough sometimes. I moved country when I was 12 to a 'safer' country. So I have cousins, uncles etc that I never got to know. All my grandparents died with me not even ion the country, nor able to go to the funeral.

But you have to move on, and just make sure to enjoy life and those around you, life has shown me one thing, and that it is short.

But you have to move on, and just make sure to enjoy life and those around you, life has shown me one thing, and that it is short.
    those words are too true!

I am sorry to hear of your trials bro! that is a rough thing to go through, but it sounds as though you are a strong person.

those words are too true!

I am sorry to hear of your trials bro! that is a rough thing to go through, but it sounds as though you are a strong person.
    Yeah such is life, I am thankful to have my parents and sister semi close by. I am envious of those that live close to the rest of their families though.

Yeah such is life, I am thankful to have my parents and sister semi close by. I am envious of those that live close to the rest of their families though.

I was close to my grand parents till they moved to florida. I only saw them 4 times in 6 years. then they came home to cali, but a year after that my grandmothers Alzheimers got worse little by little and now well... she is not doing so well. lucky my parents are so close to me! I love them so much! it is good we are able to talk about everything, it really helps.

Day 25

Workout: Shoulders

Iso-lateral behind neck press:
    1st: 95lb 10reps
    2nd: 105lb 8reps
    3rd: 115lb 6reps (PR)

Rear delt machine press:
    1st: 130lb 10reps
    2nd: 140lb 8reps
    3rd: 150lb 6reps (PR)

Shrugs:
    Sets 1-3: 290lb 20reps each set

DB side raises:
    3rd: 45lb 6eps (PR)

Bent over DB raises:
    3rd: 45lb 6reps

DB shrugs:
    1st: 80lb 20reps
    2nd: 90lb 20reps
    3rd: 100lb 20reps

BJJ/MT practice

Overview: 2 scoop again.

Ratings and Review:

Stim effect/energy: WOW! I had a huge rush of energy! The energy lasted the entire workout and practice. I have realized that I on days of working out and doing mma practice 2 scoops are needed.

Pump: my pump was sick! My rear delts looked the largest I had ever seen them!
    5/5

Vascularity: my veins were in each shoulder, but I had an extra in my left shoulder! My forearms were veiny as hell!
    5/5

Strength: I think the PR?s say it all! I am getting stronger and stronger!
    5/5

Endurance: lasted the whole workout! I usually gas after my bjj or mt practice.
    5/5

Recovery: not sore whatsoever!
    5/5

Day 26 last day....

Workout: Back

Wide grip pull ups:
    1st: BW 18reps
    2nd: BW 14reps
    3rd: BW 12reps

Neutral grip pull downs:
    2nd: 205lb 10reps
    3rd: 220lb 8reps

Bent over Barbell row:
    1st: 145lb 10reps
    2nd: 165lb 8reps
    3rd: 185lb 6reps

Lat pull down:

Dumbbell rows:
    1st: 100lb 12reps

Reverse fly machine:
    1st: 160lb 10reps
    2nd: 170lb 8reps
    3rd: 180lb 6reps

BJJ practice

Overview: well it has been quite a ride! Just used my last 2 scoops. Good thing is I have a whole other bottle sitting in my room chillen! Muahahahahaha!

Rating and Review:
    Stim effect/energy: the energy has been long long lasting!!!!!!!!!! Again it lasted all the way through my jujitsu practice.
    5/5

Pump: Pump was good, not as good as it has been. Don?t get me wrong, it was still very good lats and traps and rear delts were pumped. The thing is nothing was recockulously pumped.
    4/5

Vascularity: forearms were crazy veiny!
    4/5

Strength: Strength is doing very well! I am very sad to be off of the AS toabd this is my last day! Felt strong all day!
    5/5

Endurance: endurance was very nice! Felt like I was able to move weight and didn?t need to wait. Didn?t fatigue very fast!

Recovery: I was good the next day!
    5/5