Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i think bodybuilding kinda ruined my life

man i cant eat anything nowadays without reading the nutritional label on back.

the problem is nothing that taste good is healthy for ya and vice versa.

i miss the good old days of carefree eating kfc, maccas everyday without a care for my body much happier back then.

but i know if i go back there ill just feel like **** and eventually be obsessed with labels again so for me its lose/lose situation

dunno if anyone else feel this way
    i need to go see dr.phil or somthing

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Learn to cook then man. Healthy food can be heaps tasty granted you know what to do with it...

Saying nothing that's healthy tastes good is a cop out.

Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaron2er is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Murder View Post

i completly disagree on this

There are endless combinations to make your food taste great.

for example i do not like oats by themselves at all, bit if i add banana's and/or stawberry it makes for a great tasting breakfast.
    In for a penny, In for a pound.

230 squat
    206 bench
    300 dead

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    bodybuilding has not ruined your life. bodybuilding has made you and many of us a better person. We have found a better and mroe healthier way of living. I dont know about you but i dont mind reading the labels on the back, I want to know whats going in my body.

Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Camaron2er View Post
    i completly disagree on this

There are endless combinations to make your food taste great.

for example i do not like oats by themselves at all, bit if i add banana's and/or stawberry it makes for a great tasting breakfast.

my point kinda

heaps healthier eaten by themselves, but gets tastier the more stuff you add to it, the more you add the more you get the point

Originally Posted by StandStrong View Post
    bodybuilding has not ruined your life. bodybuilding has made you and many of us a better person. We have found a better and mroe healthier way of living. I dont know about you but i dont mind reading the labels on the back, I want to know whats going in my body.

but would you not rather jump back to the good old days and enjoying your life ? having a coke here, ice cream there big macs etc.....

sure im heaps healthier now, damn no complaints there but im not as happy thats for sure

and if i go back to eating carefree i still wont be happy bah i cant win

ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but would you not rather jump back to the good old days and enjoying your life ? having a coke here, ice cream there big macs etc.....
    hell no

rower6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i miss the good old days of carefree eating kfc, maccas everyday without a care for my body much happier back then.

but i know if i go back there ill just feel like **** and eventually be obsessed with labels again so for me its lose/lose situation

KFC tastes like ass, you want to destroy your body with that **** than go do it and quit crying about it.
    "To choose a goal without being prepared to be accountable for progress towards it is to choose nothing."

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You can still eat whatever you like as long as you stick to a few simple rules. Obsession is never healthy and probably even counterproductive.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Train hard with intensity and enjoy what you're doing... if it doesn't work for you, well quit. I've been into the weight room during 4 years and doing powerlifting and I just stopped doing everything and turned to a different sport. Yeah, it was hard mentally at first because I was kinda melting and feeling soft, but now I'm much happier and I don't feel guilty or anything.

Gotta do what you like, there's not only BBing in the worl and there is a lot of good food to eat out there (no KFC tho, it's just terrible IMO).
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eating Disorder
    Call Doctor
    NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steviekm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I was thinking - my dog eats the same thing everyday pretty much. Is totally happy !

Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I feel like **** when I eat whatever I want (Junk food).

At Christmas I decided not to hold back and enjoy myself. So I had a 7 day binge lol. I thought I'd enjoy myself, but I found myself eating for the sake of it! And on top of all that, I could see fat gains in the mirror! ...I couldn't wait to start eating 'clean' again.

Eating and living healthy is the way forward.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Eating Disorder
    Call Doctor
    NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not at all.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilswollt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sure im heaps healthier now, damn no complaints there but im not as happy thats for sure

and if i go back to eating carefree i still wont be happy bah i can
    t win

what can be so carefree all i have to do is go to the shopping mall and look around at the obesity today do you think they are carefree
    i try not to judge because many of these people dont have the priviledge some of us have
    i think i am truly blessed to look at labels and care
    and with that i am carefree

oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    EVERYTHING I EAT TASTES GOOD.

seriously whats not to like? roasted chicken, fish, veggies, potatoes, brown rice, peanut butter... i love it ALL.

seriously i'd any day rather have a roast chicken than a pizza.

when you eat ****, you feel like ****... you feel lethargic, you see the fat on your body and honestly it doesn't taste THAT good ... defo when compared to most delicous alternatives.

its not like bodybuilders are eating rabbit food. the food is freaking delicous IMO.
    Last edited by oceana; 02-13-2009 at 05:46 AM.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)

I find so much that taste amazing and it's beyond healthy. It's not that it has ruined your life, you're just more aware of what you put in your body.

I understand your frustration, I too miss spending $20 at Taco Bell and eating it guilt free, but 245lbs later it was getting a bit out of hand.

I think you need to learn better kitchen skills. Yeah eating healthy sometimes is a pain in the ass, but food is suppose to be fun and tastey! Enjoy that KFC if you want, just don't go ape **** and eat a 12 piece bucket. Eat whatever, but in moderation.

No one's putting the gun to your head and saying you can't eat it, only you are.

oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the past 2 days i've eaten:

a whole roasted chicken losta salad
    a roast chicken, lentils brown rice,
    tuna on a bed of brown rice with mixed veggies
    peanut butter with yoghurt, cereal with milk
    turkey sandwich loaded with lotsa good stuff delicous,
    etc.etc. all ****ing delicious mate!

im sorry but im still confused.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if u were truly happy eating crappy foods u wouldnt have had the motivation to change your eating habits.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It sounds like it helped your life by making you more health conscious. At least you know what you're putting in your body now.

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i don't even see food any more..

all i see is...

proteins
    fats
    carbs
    complex carbs
    simple carbs
    moly
    sat
    vitamins
    hi gi
    low gi
    insulin spike
    casein
    fiber

Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    I find so much that taste amazing and it's beyond healthy. It's not that it has ruined your life, you're just more aware of what you put in your body.

I understand your frustration, I too miss spending $20 at Taco Bell and eating it guilt free, but 245lbs later it was getting a bit out of hand.

I think you need to learn better kitchen skills. Yeah eating healthy sometimes is a pain in the ass, but food is suppose to be fun and tastey! Enjoy that KFC if you want, just don't go ape **** and eat a 12 piece bucket. Eat whatever, but in moderation.

No one's putting the gun to your head and saying you can't eat it, only you are.

looks like you understand my point best

btw i actually dont mind what i eat and i bet most of you cant even stand it

I actually love eating veges, i dont mind eating boiled chicken, and i definately can eat egg whites by themselves. i drink my protein with water etc...

but if i didnt have to care soo much i wouldnt be boiling my chicken, nor drinking my protein with water and id definately add some flavour to my eggs

its just that i care too much nowadays cause like you all said, i see what happens in the mirror if i go on a binge. so thats what sucks about the situation

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    looks like you understand my point best

btw i actually dont mind what i eat and i bet most of you cant even stand it

I actually love eating veges, i dont mind eating boiled chicken, and i definately can eat egg whites by themselves. i drink my protein with water etc...

but if i didnt have to care soo much i wouldnt be boiling my chicken, nor drinking my protein with water and id definately add some flavour to my eggs

its just that i care too much nowadays cause like you all said, i see what happens in the mirror if i go on a binge. so thats what sucks about the situation
    It's a life style change you're not use to. Eat the whole egg, they taste a lot better and aren't bad for (no matter what people fill in your head).

Originally Posted by PTN View Post
    i don't even see food any more..

all i see is...

proteins
    fats
    carbs
    complex carbs
    simple carbs
    moly
    sat
    vitamins
    hi gi
    low gi
    insulin spike
    casein
    fiber

HAHHA sooo true...

if i go shopping and see somthing i like, flip it over and if it looks even moderately bad i put it back. i dont care what the food is

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    It's a life style change you're not use to. Eat the whole egg, they taste a lot better and aren't bad for (no matter what people fill in your head).
    Well in all fairness, cutting back on yolk intake is an easy way to cut back on calories. Sure it's good to have, so is milk, but it depends on the guys' goals as to whether he should just eat whole eggs or if he could cut back on it. Personally I'm cutting, I'll have 2-3 yolks a sitting, no more than that.

Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    if u were truly happy eating crappy foods u wouldnt have had the motivation to change your eating habits.

i was happy, i jumped onboard the gym wagon to have some fun with my mates,
    as time gets on i started getting more and more involved, 3 years later im obsessed.

Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teufel.Hunden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i get it.. i miss culvers haha but its not worth it anymore.

Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    Well in all fairness, cutting back on yolk intake is an easy way to cut back on calories. Sure it's good to have, so is milk, but it depends on the guys' goals as to whether he should just eat whole eggs or if he could cut back on it. Personally I'm cutting, I'll have 2-3 yolks a sitting, no more than that.
    True. A medium egg is about 75 calories. Not too shabby. You're also an animal though... most of us dream about getting your size.

94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lilswollt View Post

what can be so carefree all i have to do is go to the shopping mall and look around at the obesity today do you think they are carefree
    i try not to judge because many of these people dont have the priviledge some of us have
    i think i am truly blessed to look at labels and care
    and with that i am carefree
    This is basically where I am at. Obesity is rampant, especially in the South, and none of those people look happy. In fact many have a lost and hopeless feeling and have resorted to doing weird surgical crap with LAT bands or gastric bypasses or stomach staples.

Wouldn't that money be better spent reading some food labels?
    The One Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115145911

My 11-OXO/AMP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5968571

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 94Sip View Post
    This is basically where I am at. Obesity is rampant, especially in the South, and none of those people look happy. In fact many have a lost and hopeless feeling and have resorted to doing weird surgical crap with LAT bands or gastric bypasses or stomach staples.

Wouldn't that money be better spent reading some food labels?
    Those obese people have just as an unhealthy relationship with food as the OP does in all likeliness.
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.