Coldleftovers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No-Xplode... is it working?

So I started taking No-Xplode about 3 weeks ago and I can't really tell if this stuff is working or not. I've been following the directions as precisely as I can, so it shouldn't be a problem there...
    I take 2 scoops in the morning on an empty stomach with lots of water, then in about an half hr or so I'll down a protein shake and head to the gym.

I do notice that after I take it, I get a bit of a sugar/caffeine rush, which I'm assuming is what most people describe as the "euphoric" or "focused" feeling they get when they use this stuff. However, by the time I get to the gym (generally not more then 45min or so later as per the instructions) the feeling is normally gone, and if too much time passes, I'll start to get a slight headache.

When at the gym, I don't really notice much of a difference between the times I take the No-Xplode or when I don't... no real noticeable increase in strength or endurance, or any increased "pumped" feeling afterwards...

I'm mostly concerned about the slight headache I get, beings it tends to make my gym-going experience not so pleasant. I'm assuming it's probably from all the caffeine in the product.

I guess I'm just checking to see if anyone else has had similar issues with this product?
    Personally I'd prefer a similar NO product that doesn't have as much caffeine in it.
    Any suggestions??

Thanks!

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try Animal Pump I know it works pretty well for me. But before you throw down money on another supp try drinking more water. I don't know how much you are drinking now but a gallon a day seems to do it. I would try drinking a little more water first but if you go with the Animal Pump you can take out the red pill, which has the stims in it. Good luck bro
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rage28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i bought it once and it did nothing for me past the first two times, a couple friends had the same expirience.

garbage supplement imo.

try white flood.

workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50) workerwoody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have your meal like two hours preworkout. and down the NO-explode about 30 mins PreWO. Drink lots of water and it will work.

Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as the previous post stated, switch the order of your shake/meal with your noxplode drink. i ate around 1.5h pre workout and then about 30min take the noxplode. i definately felt it have an effect on me while using cellmass, but i didnt like the stimulants so i decided to not finish the tub.

usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally workoutout in the morning and usually take my NoXplode 30-45min max before my workout and I do feel the extra energy/ focus from the supp. I would assume that there is always something out there that may not work for someone, so I would say try upping your water intake as said before, and if that doesnt work, just try a diff supp if you want a stim. Its not like its the only one out there. But I hope you do find something that will work for you, as it really does help my gym experience. Good luck

faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try not to eat after you taken it and take it 15 mins b4 working out.I have

been using it for 5 months now and it works for me (even at 1scoop)I run it 5

on 2 off and at end of each can i take a week off it.

gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettingbig07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got banned in ireland i think due to ephedra content or something like that!
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Coldleftovers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mavmech13 View Post
    Try Animal Pump I know it works pretty well for me. But before you throw down money on another supp try drinking more water. I don't know how much you are drinking now but a gallon a day seems to do it. I would try drinking a little more water first but if you go with the Animal Pump you can take out the red pill, which has the stims in it. Good luck bro
    Originally Posted by Rage28 View Post
    i bought it once and it did nothing for me past the first two times, a couple friends had the same expirience.

garbage supplement imo.

try white flood.
    Originally Posted by usmcturner View Post
    I personally workoutout in the morning and usually take my NoXplode 30-45min max before my workout and I do feel the extra energy/ focus from the supp. I would assume that there is always something out there that may not work for someone, so I would say try upping your water intake as said before, and if that doesnt work, just try a diff supp if you want a stim. Its not like its the only one out there. But I hope you do find something that will work for you, as it really does help my gym experience. Good luck
    Originally Posted by faisji View Post

Yeah... I've had a hard time figuring out the best time to eat when I take this stuff. Since it says to take it on an empty stomach I generally take it when I wake up then I'll have a protein shake about a half hr later then head to the gym. I'm normally really hungry in the mornings, so i gotta eat something before I go work out. Maybe I'll try switching and eating first and see how that works.

When I bought this stuff, I asked the guys at the store if they was anything else that had less caffeine... they had mentioned the White Flood, and I've seen on this site that a few other people that didn't like the NO-Xplode had switched to that stuff and liked it. At the time I hadn't done much research on the White Flood so maybe I'll give it a shot after I'm done with this stuff... **** wasn't cheap so I figure I better use it weather it's working or not... :-/

So what's the story w/the Animal Pak?
    There's 2 pills and you can leave out the one w/the stimulant??
    Play drums and lift weights...
    What else could be better?
    Check it out: www.checkpointcharlie.com

shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in animal pump, theres 1 red pill which is the stim.
    what better place than here, what better time than now

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rage28 View Post

garbage supplement imo.

try white flood.
    White Flood's good...even my first time with it it worked damned well. Best bet is to try different supps to determine what works best. People can respond to a supp in different ways

Eating properly is also the best thing to consider.

rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocketscience21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you can't notice a supp is working after taking it that long, it's probably not working for you. There are alternative preworkout supplements that might work better for you bro. good luck

megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would reverse your NO Xplode and protein supp imtake.

Take protein about an hour b4 workout, then NO Xplode about 30 min before.

Also, you can try taking NOX when you get to the gym. Then, warm up for 10-15 min and by that time, it should start to kick in.

Also, IMO, Superpump250 works better, but if you like NOX, then continue with it.
    ~Stylin On U Crew~

Have the courage to accept what you can't alter and to alter what you can't accept.

reps for life:
    DriDDerz

megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by faisji View Post

Also, ^^^^ THIS = DO
    ~Stylin On U Crew~

Have the courage to accept what you can't alter and to alter what you can't accept.

reps for life:
    DriDDerz

usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coldleftovers View Post
    So what's the story w/the Animal Pak?
    I havent really researched much into Animal Pack but have heard many people say it works well, if your willing to dish out the cash for it. Me personally, I dont have the extra change for that, but like it was said before, try diff supps till you find the one you like or works the best for you.

MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    noxplode cracks me the **** out. i stopped taking that **** even though i liked what it did for me in the gym. animal pak cracked me out too when i didn't take out the red pill so at the end i had a bunch of red pills lying around hahah
    Stay Jacked!

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NoXplode works good. Chug it on empty stomach. Some people are just non-responders. I have tried all pre workouts and honestly the best one I have had work for ME is labrada supercharge.