Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    u do too many sets for the biceps sir

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Q&A fails

-C.T.D

SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperMate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wat does CTD mean YES UNAWARE

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by denrocks1 View Post
    How do you get past a plateau on the bench press? I never really did inclines before so I started doing them and quit doing flat. I also started doing overhead press and other advanced exercises to work those other muscle groups. What else?? Thanks
    Do not ever quit doing the exercise that you are trying to make stronger. I recommend doing more shoulder work, OH presses, lateral raises, etc. as well as doing incline bench press and dips.

Do flat bench press on Monday (alot of sets), Incline and OH on Wednesday, And dips and DB flat bench on Friday.

Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    design me a new routine
    PM me with goals n ****.

Originally Posted by RDRb View Post
    Is there a way to get big and ripped by eating junk food like pizza, double cheeseburgers, chips, etc.? Or are the sites that say it's possible gimmicks?
    No. Well actually yes, if you are one of those kids that is always skinny, but has great genetics for putting on quick mass and react well to noob gains. But you won't be HUGE.

Originally Posted by SuperMate View Post
    u do too many sets for the biceps sir

no sir.

5x5 supersets with EZ bar and then straight bar.
    3x8 supersets with one hand curls and hammer curls.

So about 16 sets.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

so supersets r the tricc then. do they work for ALL bodyparts just as well

tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    so supersets r the tricc then. do they work for ALL bodyparts just as well
    Eh, not for the compound lifts. But they do work for shoulders, quads, calves, bis and tris.

For shoulders and quads, I am not talking about doing OH presses and squats. I mean lateral raises and curls.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

so superset the ISOLATION movements together. shoudl i superset em with the same musle group bro

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    pmed bro i used to watch your youtube videos you were stronger then then i am nao lols.

^
    ya but ur a fuccin weak ****

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^ nice rep power breh.

This should be stickied.

TEAM FATASS FTW.

^
    nice weight brih

so superset the ISOLATION movements together. shoudl i superset em with the same musle group bro
    I've met people that do both, or one or the other. I do same muscles groups.

And yes, superset isolation movements.

Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    pmed bro i used to watch your youtube videos you were stronger then then i am nao lols.
    PM'ed back. Sorry, this maintenence shuit is getting on my nerves.

IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IJS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How do you get past a plateau on the bench press? I never really did inclines before so I started doing them and quit doing flat. I also started doing overhead press and other advanced exercises to work those other muscle groups. What else?? Thanks
    I always stepped back from where I was able to do X amount of weightx3 and dropped back about 10-15 pounds and doing that 3x10. That helped me increase.

DB presses help. Start working your triceps a little harder, too.

denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    Do not ever quit doing the exercise that you are trying to make stronger. I recommend doing more shoulder work, OH presses, lateral raises, etc. as well as doing incline bench press and dips.

Do flat bench press on Monday (alot of sets), Incline and OH on Wednesday, And dips and DB flat bench on Friday.

Thanks

Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

long time no talk, tat
    275lb atg front squat / 235lb paused bench (in comp) / 445lb Conventional Deadlift using mixed grip/chalk/belt (in comp) / Deadlift-425x3 using a hook grip + chalk / BP low-bar back squat 335x2 & 315x4 & 350x1 (in comp)

A tree with a thin trunk can only make branches so big -me

Won 1st place at my first powerlifting comp!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!1

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thaigga View Post
    long time no talk, tat
    What the hell??? You're alive????

echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    long time no talk, tat
    long time no talk, thai
    The strongest weak guy you'll ever meet.

Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    What the hell??? You're alive????
    yea! who are you again?
    275lb atg front squat / 235lb paused bench (in comp) / 445lb Conventional Deadlift using mixed grip/chalk/belt (in comp) / Deadlift-425x3 using a hook grip + chalk / BP low-bar back squat 335x2 & 315x4 & 350x1 (in comp)

Cool

Originally Posted by echoareone View Post
    long time no talk, thai
    yup, wuts goin on in dis thrad?

echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yup, wuts goin on in dis thrad?
    Iunno I just work here

lol
    The strongest weak guy you'll ever meet.

Originally Posted by echoareone View Post
    Iunno I just work here

lol
    aww man u just reminded me that i have to work from 12a-11p today...and i work at a grocery store we call thanksgiving week armageddon week

aww man u just reminded me that i have to work from 12a-11p today...and i work at a grocery store we call thanksgiving week armageddon week
    Sucks breh. I actually made this thread as a joke, but have no problem giving people advice.

Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    Sucks breh. I actually made this thread as a joke, but have no problem giving people advice.
    so tat what are your stats nowadays??

so tat what are your stats nowadays??
    Alot less then what they used to be. Took 3 months off. Have done about 5 serious workouts since then.

Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are 16, 190, and have been lifting less than a year.

How the hell do you think you are qualified to answer peoples questions?

I rep back

Originally Posted by Sherman60 View Post
    You are 16, 190, and have been lifting less than a year.

How the hell do you think you are qualified to answer peoples questions?

The fact that I am stronger than you.

I have failed, and failed again, and now I can point people in the opposite direction.

Studly. Manly. Tough. powerstripe89's Avatar
    powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jaxxed_Fibraz_ View Post
    lel, i stopped a few weeks ago, i should change that, but yeah, im just eating clean a few hundred cals over maintanence and doing low intensity cardio when i can

-C.J.D
    Originally Posted by Jaxxed_Fibraz_ View Post
    lel, eat good + train is the real way to do it bro.
    lel?..
    My success is achieved by reaching failure. When I can't do one more rep, that's when I've succeeded.

Forever cutting.

bump

denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About how much progress do you make on your lifts in a month? how about year?

About how much progress do you make on your lifts in a month? how about year?
    Well, that all depends on how I train.

A month, maybe 5 pounds? A year? Maybe 25-50.